Matt's TOP 100 (Revised V2)

cwn

Porous Freak
never
But I DON'T always post it, just look at my content. Not everything has IM CUTE LOL.

THIS EPISODE TAUGHT ME SAT VOCABULARY :O
Since last week, ALMOST everything you posted has IM CUTE LOL or something related. The Secret Box deserves higher, but not by much. Nice reasoning, though. TSB>>>BG

cwn said:
Since last week, ALMOST everything you posted has IM CUTE LOL or something related. The Secret Box deserves higher, but not by much. Nice reasoning, though. TSB>>>BG
I am actually going to go through my content and tell you how many have IM CUTE LOL, from present ---> past

The first 9 posts do not have any IM CUTE LOL
The next post implies it
The next post does not
The next 2 posts do
The next 13 do not
The next one does
The next NINETEEN don't
The next does
The next 12 do not
The next does

This goes as far back as yesterday at 4:53 PM

6 IM CUTE LOLS out of 54 total posts. That is 11.1% of my posts. Be annoyed with IM CUTE LOL, fine, I don't care, but to say ALMOST everything is just unfair. -_-

cwn

Porous Freak
Anything related to IM CUTE LOL. I, honestly, don't believe that only 11.1% of your posts contain IM CUTE. Has to be at least 40%

cwn said:
Anything related to IM CUTE LOL. I, honestly, don't believe that only 11.1% of your posts contain IM CUTE. Has to be at least 40%
I JUST COUNTED THROUGH MY POSTS. Do you need to see them yourself?

And even if it is 40%, it is THREE WORDS. THREE WORDS. It is not like every post I make is JUST IM CUTE LOL, I mention it here and there.

cwn

Porous Freak
I JUST COUNTED THROUGH MY POSTS. Do you need to see them yourself?

And even if it is 40%, it is THREE WORDS. THREE WORDS. It is not like every post I make is JUST IM CUTE LOL, I mention it here and there.
Just looked at the posts. Case closed. Let me change the wording of that: You say it in almost everything discluding Post Random Pictures.

I'm not arguing how bad it is for you to say it, it doesn't irritate me, but you do say it a lot. I apologize for making an argument out of this. I really don't even care.

cwn said:
Just looked at the posts. Case closed. Let me change the wording of that: You say it in almost everything discluding Post Random Pictures.

I'm not arguing how bad it is for you to say it, it doesn't irritate me, but you do say it a lot. I apologize for making an argument out of this. I really don't even care.
I know you don't care but it makes me mad when pepole complain about something as stupid as some capital lettered words. It's funny how literally no one at SBC has complained yet a lot of people here seem to. -_-

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
E.V.IL. and cwn, would you please...

CALM THE ::dolphin noise:: DOWN

To say the least not every post Omair posted has IM CUTE LOL in it. So it's VERY unfair to say he is inadequate. But also to say the least, it had gone over the top.

cwn

Porous Freak
I LOL'd at the fact that you are all just agreeing with each other. I also agree with you (hypocrite), but when did I call him inadequate? I wouldn't call him something like that...

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
cwn said:
I LOL'd at the fact that you are all just agreeing with each other. I also agree with you (hypocrite), but when did I call him inadequate? I wouldn't call him something like that...
No, you didn't call him inadequate. But your rage seems to make you think what it is.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
-Hero-villain bondage-

300px-FUN.jpg

It's a heart-warming tale about a hero who treid to help a villain. A new generation children show.

So what is F.U.N. about exactly? What makes this episode so hard to forget? First of all, that opening scene. Heroic actions were a kids favourite back in the days before technology went full berserk. Those scenes reminded us about the character of SpongeBob as a whole. A man-child hero. And we were reminded that Plankton is a villain. We were also reminded about the cartoon role. The hero always win. The villain will always be the most hated character inside the fictional toon world. So as far as I'm concerned, the opening sequence is a lovely children's gift. But not much variety.

Until SpongeBob spotted something.

For the first time ever, we actually got to see what a villainous character's actual situation. On the green maggot's situation, he was depressed for failure. Constant pondering of how he's been an utter joke throughout his entire life. It touched the hero's heart. And like an actual true hero, the yellow lad decided to help with his way. At first Plankton hated it, but he grew out of the hate. He became happy for the first time. Or so everyone thought. In a cliched twist, Plankton explained how he tried to use his bond to steal the formula. But SB had taught him the true meaning of frie-nahh he's still villain.

Obviously in the end, Plankton's misery returned as a result of karma. Krabs forgives SpongeBob and Plankton spends his evening getting chased by the massive terror of Bubble Bass's finger, mistaking him for a snack.

The most memorable thing in this episode is obviously the result of the hero-villain bond. The F.U.N. song. It was catchy, it was available for a kid's brain to understand, and it's also nostalgic. It defines a childhood. It's all about having fun and making friends. I'm 20 next year, and I swore if they built a time machine by that very time I would like to watch the premiere of this episode just so I can feel like I heard the song for the very first time. Thing is, like all episode, it has a weakness. For starters, where was the humour? I felt that this wasn't a funny episode at all. The writers were probably too focused on developing the story. Second, although we get to see the true character of SB and Planks, Squidward was completely out of character. I mean, he's so out of cast, I took a big deal out of it.

But overall, this was an episode that will never be forgotten. It was an episode that defines the meaning of "childhood" It's all about 2 things.

Having fun and making friends.

Plus Points (+)
1. Excellent story
2. Lovely cast outline
3. The song. Yeah.

Minus points (-)
1. Not much humour
2. Squidward's act was out of character
3. I don't like the ending. Kinda mashed everything.

hfjs

Perfect spot and we have the exact same opinions on what's good and what's bad.

Back