Matt's TOP 100 (Revised V2)

hfjs

I'M WAITING I'M WAITING

(pause)

WE'RE WAITING WE'RE WAITING

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
These last few episodes have all been overlooked marvels from the post-movie era, all with lavish and well-written reasonings and descriptions behind them. Another job well done, sir. :clapping:

milkmaidman said:
I'M WAITING I'M WAITING

(pause)

WE'RE WAITING WE'RE WAITING
In my list, I had a 2 month delay and I'm back updating regularly again, don't worry, he won't abandon the list :)

hfjs

I never noticed episode 94 was up until now. xD
This was a pretty good episode.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
-There is only one full karate-themed episode in SpongeBob SquarePants and it's not Karate Star-

Titlecard-Karate_Choppers.jpg

There are differences between a season 1 classic and a failed composition from season 7.

The first is about a guy and a girl in a platonic relationship obsessed with fighting/playing karate. They spent their whole week hanging out fighting along with each wins each days. The conflict appeared when the guy's boss asked him to quit playing with the lady to focus on his work. After getting caught messing around with the girl, the guy gets fired. Instead, the girl saved his butt and the boss gave him a second chance. They vowed not to fight anymore but they tangled with obsession once again. Fortunately after getting caught for the second time, the boss did full advantage of this and make money out if it. In the end, we all learn that the innocent bi-standard hates everyone.

Sounds like a comedy chick flick, but with action. In other words : WWE

Meanwhile, the season 7 kukfest is a direct rip-off "The Karate Kid", so I shouldn't really explain the whole plot. The conflict was different, though. As Pat Maccio couldn't stop his hand from slicing literally everything. Although the resolution is a bit, uhh, educational and cliched. It doesn't save the tad-badness. Karate Choppers however, was a fresh air machine from the past.

It gathers a seemingly unoriginal plot line to create a story that IS original with a curious conflict and a great way to resolute everything up. Not to mention this opened the door for Squidward to mix one of the greatest one-line ending of all time. In the first list, I mentioned how the episode contains innuendos inside it's story.

tumblr_m0lfgbGzY81qjhlhko1_500.jpg

Well,

"Sounds like a comedy chick flick, but with action." -SR-UK-

What a perfect way to end the 90's

Plus Points (+)
1. Another episode with a great story
2. Interesting conflict and brilliant resolution
3. Sandy and SpongeBob episode. It's always unique (considering how rare it is, now)

Minus points (-)
1. Plot wasn't original
2. It's unfairly overshadowed
3. The story has a satire meaning

hfjs

This a perfect spot for Karate Choppers. Not amazing, but not terrible.

Back