Leedle's Ranking of Every Season 1 Episode Countdown

I love Pickles, it's one of my favorite S1 episodes. It has lots of great one-liners and SB being mixed up after the pickles incident was funny.

If the next one isn't Sandy's Rocket, then I don't know what it is. Here's a wild guess- Bubblestand.

Nope!

It's in what I like to call "The Classic 11," which consists of:

Help Wanted
Reef Blower
Tea at the Treedome
Bubblestand
Ripped Pants
Jellyfishing
Plankton!
Naughty Nautical Neighbors
Boating School
Pizza Delivery
Home Sweet Pineapple

Yep, it's Plankton!

(images aren't working)

I honestly don't remember that much from this episode. However, I really liked the concept, and there were some funny jokes. For example, when Plankton is inside Spongebob's brain and he talks to Squidward, and Plankton's "lab." I just thought that there was some filler. It took a while for the real plot to actually get started. When it did though, it was funny. And then the ingredient part comes...

50% sea, 50% weed.
1% plankton, 99% natural gas.

Best line of the episode.

Hint for #25: Cheese.

Hooky!

Plankton! is a brilliant episode with lots of gags and great quotes. I would have put it higher, maybe even in my top 10.

Yep, it's Hooky!

Titlecard_Hooky.jpg

This is another one of those classic episodes. I think that some may want it higher, but the ending is a bit mean spirited. Yes, Spongebob should've gotten a punishment, but that was too harsh. However, Patrick's punishment was much more funny. Some other memorable bits include the fried boot, the cheese, and the part where Mr. Krabs was overreacting to the hooks. And no Patrick, that doesn't look dangerous at all. Why do you ask? The plot was okay, but there were a lot of funny parts that almost completely make up for it.

Hint for #24: So dance, dance...

The Chaperone!

Hooky is a classic for sure! Lots of great moments and one-liners as usual! The Krabs telling SB and Pat not to do something will soon become overused, though...

Sorry I've been inactive on here, but let's do Culture Shock review.

(I will no longer do images, as all of them are now glitching for me)

This episode is a genuinely good episode. Although Squidward is a jerk to SB and the plot isn't the best, it's made up for with funny jokes. Every single one of the performers has a funny skit (i.e. Gary's Poetry, Pearl's cheerleading, and Plankton's "magic." However, Squidward has the funniest act, and it definitely gets him his comeuppance. I didn't really like the part where SB was cleaning up all the tomatoes (just not a fan), but I liked this episode as a whole. Hint when I get home from school!

The Chaperone is higher than Pickles?
Die Die Die
tumblr_neb8jkOEbW1tyhayao1_500.gif

Back