Leedle's Ranking of Every Season 1 Episode Countdown

Leedles

Leedle
Alright, time to give my full review on Jellyfishing!

jellyfishing.JPG

This episode was surprisingly good being a Squidward torture episode. However, it has a reasoning for the torture, unlike other episodes: Spongebob and Patrick had a liable excuse to accidentally mistreat Squidward. He was in a full body cast, so it'd be kinda hard to understand him. I do think the "firmly grasp it joke" was overrated though. However, the whole scene when Squiddy gets home from the hospital and SB and Patrick throw a party for him is the highlight. There weren't many good jokes, but it was kinda entertaining, and it did introduce Spongebob's favorite hobby that would give us later great episodes (Jellyfish Hunter comes to mind off the top of my head). I understand why a lot would hate this episode, but I found it to be decent but not great.

Hint for #28: The mailbox.

Leedles

Leedle
Yep, it's Hall Monitor.

(images aren't working tonight)

Another one of those "good jokes, weak plot" episode. The concept is creative, but the plot is lacking a bit. However, it's still an entertaining episode. I loved how Spongebob was wrongfully convicted as the "Open Window Maniac" and scared people away. Also, for some reason, the mailbox joke always cracks me up, and I have no idea why. However, I did think Spongebob took it a bit far at times. Even so, it was an entertaining episode with an only okay plot, and some funny jokes. Also, Mrs. Puff gets arrested for no good reason, which brings it down a few points as well.

Hint for #27: The most important ingredient.

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
30-It was good
29-You already know my opinions on this one, i'll explain why i hate this. First of all, poor squiddy could not defend himself, so i can't laugh if he's at the butt of the joke. Second of all, i don't see what squiddy did wrong. Also, at the firmly grasp it scene it was funny until patrick shoved the fishing net through squiddy's hand and felt no remorse afterwards =/ . And when spongebob and patrick FINALLY got a comeuppance. Why did squidward get hurt again? Definitely my least favorite of season 1.
28-I loved this one!
The next one is i was a teenage gary?
I'm glad opposite day hasn't been revealed yet. It's clearly the superior season 1 squid abuse eppy

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
LeedleLeedleLeedleLee said:
It's not IWATG. I'll tell you this though: I thought that episode was severely underrated.
K.
I have no clue? Umm, Sandy's Rocket?

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
MM/BB 2- Meh. I prefer the first one
Jellyfishing- Early Squid Abuse and it doesn't have humor to back it up, so meh.
Hall Monitor- Great ep! Lots of funny moments with a sort of creepy dark part.

For the next ep… Pickles?

Leedles

Leedle
Ok, now time for the review. Sorry for being so late.

Pickles.jpg

This episode is a classic, and I respect its status as one. I do find it to be overrated, but I think that there's a decent amount of jokes in here. The plot sounds kind of stupid, but they execute it pretty well. I do like the scene where Mr. Krabs goes to Spongebob's house and finds that he can't do anything right. Also, it shows you how to make a Krabby Patty in this episode! I made one before. If only I knew the patty batter...wait, wasn't it in Friend or Foe? But what were the spices and what was the meat?....NEVERMIND! But anyway, this was a funny episode with a good plot, decent jokes, and a cool scene at the end.

Hint for #26: It's just science.

Katniss

totally coral
I like Pickles. It's a fun little episode and I love that montage thing where Mr. Krabs attempts to teach SpongeBob how to make a Krabby patty. Not one of the funniest or most memorable episodes but I enjoy it.

As for #26, is it Sandy's Rocket?

Back