Leedle's Ranking of Every Season 1 Episode Countdown

Leedles

Leedle
-TheTopSheep- said:
The Chaperone is higher than Pickles?
Die Die Die
tumblr_neb8jkOEbW1tyhayao1_500.gif
I have some pretty controversial opinions. If you can't take others differentiated opinions, I suggest finding a new forum, as I have a lot of controversial ones. For instance:

Fungus Among Us, A Flea in Her Dome, Boat Smarts, Drive Thru, Night Light, The Gift of Gum, and Rise and Shine > Ripped Pants.

Go ahead, kill me.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
LeedleLeedleLeedleLee said:
I have some pretty controversial opinions. If you can't take others differentiated opinions, I suggest finding a new forum, as I have a lot of controversial ones. For instance:

Fungus Among Us, A Flea in Her Dome, Boat Smarts, Drive Thru, Night Light, The Gift of Gum, and Rise and Shine > Ripped Pants.

Go ahead, kill me.
Drive Thru is <3

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU

Go ahead, kill me.
I like fungus among us and night light but better then ripped pants? Dat's a big no

BagelsinEurope said:
NNN is so low!
Ikr, thats in my top 3 for this season

Leedles

Leedle
BobSponge PantsSquare said:
I like fungus among us and night light but better then ripped pants? Dat's a big no
Read earlier on my list. I think it's absolutely overrated.

Guess it's time for my review on NNN!

Ok, I guess I should do an explanation: I hated this episode when I was a kid. I thought Squidward was an unlikeable jerk, and he ruined SB and Pat's friendship. He did get his comeuppance, but still. This was originally very low on this list. It was between Tea at the Treedome and Nature Pants. However, I rewatched it...and I really liked it. I think Squidward is still kinda a jerk, but it's funny because he gets karma for splitting up their sacred friendship. The soda gag at the end makes this episode, and I was entertained throughout. Patrick sitting in the bathtub with rubber bath toys deserves more memes (rubber sex toys, maybe?), and I think it was thoroughly entertaining, although a little overrated.

Hint for #22: Jumanji in Spongebob.

Leedles

Leedle
I have nothing better to do. Might as well just do my review for Arrgh!

A classic episode for sure. This has some of Patrick's best lines ("Oh, east? I thought you said weast!) and a funny plot. It feels kind of like Jumanji in a way, but much better (that film sucked). Other funny gags? Mr. Krabs pulling off the leaf on the seaweed, Peggy the Pirate and Patrick's blind pirate, Mr. Krabs getting sweaty and his zipper undone, one of the best my leg gags in the show, and touching the "map." The premise is also really fun. My only complaint is Mr. Krabs was very unlikable toward the end. Other than that, it was still good.

Hint for #21: Plankton strikes again.

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god

Go ahead, kill me.
I like Drive Thru, but don't you dare make another list putting Pickles or Walking Small that low again of I'll

b40f1b31c6a5b96999a63db9033a68d7.jpg

Leedles

Leedle
Ok, might as well do my review for F.U.N.!

"F is for fire, which burns down the whole town!
U is for uranium....bombs!
N is for no survivors, WHEN YOU..."

That line alone just guarantees this a spot in the top 25. That is how great that line is. It's perfect character for Plankton and is absolutely hilarious. The first time I watched this, I laughed my ::dolphin noise:: off. The song is so good. It's one of the best songs in the show. The plot is decent, and the chase scene in the beginning is fun (no pun intended). The other jokes aren't that good (aside from the bit at the end where Plankton is running from Bubble Bass's hand and Bubble Bass sits on him), but the whole other aspects are way too good to ignore. They will make you entertained at the very least.

Hint for #20: One of the original 11, and it introduces what will be an annoying running theme in later episodes.

Leedles

Leedle
My Boating School review:

This episode starts off a plot device that later on went to become annoying: Spongebob never getting his license. If they did this plot device in more creative ways, then it might be fun. Back before the movie though, they did this certain plot device greatly. And this episode started it all, so of course it's great! I loved when Spongebob acted natural, and the idea of Patrick helping Spongebob get his drivers license was fun. However, the Spongebob/Patrick boating teamup only works so well consistently, as I despised Driven to Tears. Here though, it's handled much better than that episode. Also, Spongebob realizing he cheated had me in tears. It doesn't hold up as well after a first viewing, but it's still a really good episode.

Hint for #19: The first partial SB torture p0rn, even if it's good.

More

VIP
Looking at the list so far, it kind of feels like one of the many lists of GordokTheMad's.

Back