Leedle's Ranking of Every Season 1 Episode Countdown

Katniss

totally coral
My thoughts on the last few episodes of your countdown:

SB-129: I like this episode. It has a very cool and surreal concept.

Rock Bottom: agreed, it is fairly entertaining. Gives me a lot of laughs.

I Was a Teenage Gary: I don't hate this episode but I wouldn't call it one of my favorites. I honestly thought it was a little boring.

Valentine's Day: Whoever thought that angry Patrick would be so funny?

Bubble Stand (even though you haven't reviewed it yet): this episode has some classic moments for me (the bubble-blowing dance, "It's a giraffe!"). Solid episode.

Leedles

Leedle
Time for my review.

"IT'S A GIRAFFE!" is one of the best lines in Season 1, hands down. The first time I heard that line, I was in tears. It perfectly showcases Patrick's stupidity. Not to mention, the premise is dumb, but it's handled brilliantly. It has some great lines that are referenced often (TECHNIQUE!) and some great Squidward character development. Patrick's stupidity is brilliant here, and was truly the first episode that showed how stupid he was. Another classic episode, that has a great execution of an otherwise dull premise, memorable jokes, and a high entertainment value.

Hint for #12: Fruit.

Leedles

Leedle
CORRECT!

This episode is such a classic. It has Spongebob in character (naive but still lovable), Patrick in character (stupid but still lovable), and Squidward in character (grumpy but still lovable). In other words, everyone has a bad trait but is still lovable. Patrick is easily the highlight of the show. Seriously, who could forget the watermelon part? That was one of the funniest moments, and had the best face Squidward has ever made:
hqdefault.jpg

That scene alone brings this up a few points. Aside from that, the plot is great. Another gem from this episode was the game SB and Pat were playing at the beginning. "I lose!" "But it's not Tuesday Patrick." "TARTAR SAUCE." :rofl:

Hint for #11: Emotional, and has one of the funniest scenes with Patrick.

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
Ok, i dunno, just gonna throw a guess and saaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, sandy's rocket? Patrick was pretty good in it.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
SB-129- Classic, has sort of a freaky atmospheric feel at times.
Rock Bottom- Also very atmospheric. So many great moments, like SB trying to get on the bus/getting a candy bar and the *pbbt* way *pbbt* that people *pbbt* in *pbbt* Rock Bottom talk.
Karate Choppers- Very underrated. Super funny.
IWATG- It's alright. A few funny moments and it was very weird. I like that :P
Valentine's Day- Pretty good, the end was the best part. I love "What? Do you think I'm stupid?" and everybody says "YES!"
Bubblestand- Simple idea that turned into a genius episode.
Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost- SUPER underrated. This is probably in my top 10, maybe 5 of season 1. You're bald? No, I'm ALLLIVVE!

Also, can you show the list so we know what episodes you've already reviewed?

Leedles

Leedle
Not Sandy's Rocket.

I've reviewed:

12. Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost
13. Bubblestand
14. Valentine's Day
15. I Was a Teenage Gary
16. Karate Choppers
17. Rock Bottom
18. SB-129
19. Scaredy Pants