Leedle's Ranking of Every Season 1 Episode Countdown

Leedles

Leedle
Alright, review right now!

"SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS SPIDERS"

Literally one of the funniest moment of Season 1. That entire scene just makes this episode so great. Not to mention, the plot was definitely great. Spongebob's house gets destroyed by a bunch of nematodes, so he tries to rebuild it, and it comes out with a hilarious house. The enjoyability level is very high in this episode, mainly after he tries to sleep at Patrick's house (See above quote), and when he sleeps at Squidward's house. Squidward was a bit of a jerk, but he gets his comeuppance at the end, so it's all good. Overall, this is a funny episode, with a great plot, and a high enjoyability level.

We're now in the top 10! Hint for #10: Bounce.

Leedles

Leedle
Now for my Jellyfish Jam review!

This kind of has nostalgia value, as this was one of my favorite episode's as a kid, but even so, it's HILARIOUS! When Spongebob introduced the jellyfish to Squidward, it had me in tears. :rofl: The scenes with the jellyfish dancing was hilarious. When they stung Squiddy, it was actually justified, since he was being arrogant and intentionally playing the clarinet terribly to berate the jellyfish. Not to mention, it was funny even when he got stung. And although it's ridiculous that the jellyfish love music so much, that doesn't change the fact that this is an immensely entertaining episode with great joke, dialogue, and a fun plot.

Hint for #9: Travel.

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
LeedleLeedleLeedleLee said:
Now for my Jellyfish Jam review!

This kind of has nostalgia value, as this was one of my favorite episode's as a kid, but even so, it's HILARIOUS! When Spongebob introduced the jellyfish to Squidward, it had me in tears. :rofl: The scenes with the jellyfish dancing was hilarious. When they stung Squiddy, it was actually justified, since he was being arrogant and intentionally playing the clarinet terribly to berate the jellyfish. Not to mention, it was funny even when he got stung. And although it's ridiculous that the jellyfish love music so much, that doesn't change the fact that this is an immensely entertaining episode with great joke, dialogue, and a fun plot.

Hint for #9: Travel.
That's a really bad hint.

Oh, Is it Sleepy Time?

Back