Leedle's Ranking of Every Season 1 Episode Countdown

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Thought The Chaperone was in your Top 5? Now you're telling me it's #7?

Also, nobody cares about this list.
God, I hate your attitude. <.<

There are 6 people following this list (not including Leedle) and about 4-5 of them are replying frequently, which is great for a list.

Anyways, my thoughts on the episodes you recently reviewed that I missed: :P

Home Sweet Pineapple- Pretty good. Memorable moments like SB sleeping at Pat's and when Squid realizes SB is sleeping next to him.
Jellyfish Jam- A good episode. Stadium Rave and the song at the end are some of the best the show has to offer, and the visuals are cool.
Sandy's Rocket- So underrated. It has a great premise and is executed awesomely and hilariously.
Employee of the Month- This one is pretty good but I personally wouldn't put it this high.

Katniss

totally coral
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Also, nobody cares about this list.
Wow, that was rather rude.

I may not reply all the time but I do read the countdown entries and I care. If you don't care then stop checking this topic. It's simple as that.

Leedles

Leedle
Time for a review on The Chaperone!

This was originally #2, as some of you may know, considering I said this would be in the top 5. But rewatches happen! After the rewatch, I realized it wasn't as good as I originally thought. However, I still realize it's a great episode. The plot is simple: Spongebob has to take Pearl to her prom and hilarity ensues. AND IT DOES! Almost every joke at the actual prom had me in tears! However, the best part comes at the "Do the Sponge" part. Let's see what happens: A guy gets punch spilled on his face, a guy rips his leg off, a human domino chain ensues before being stopped by a football player, people lose control of hopping, a person falls off of a barrel, someone crashes out a window, people being chased by a giant apple, having body parts meshed together and rearranged, and twisting people in a pretzel knot. HOW IS THIS NOT COMEDY GOLD? Easily one of my favorite scenes of the series. It was absolutely gut-bustingly funny.

Best Character: The Dummy

Best Scene/Quote: Doing the Sponge

Hint for #6: I'm getting paper...

Back