Leedle's Ranking of Every Season 1 Episode Countdown

Leedles

Leedle
SANDY'S ROCKET IS CORRECT!

This episode is really entertaining. If Spongebob and Patrick go alien hunting on what they think is the moon when it's really only Bikini Bottom, you're gonna get a great episode. And this proves that theory. Some say this is one of the worse ones of Season 1. I disagree. I found it to be greatly entertaining and hilarious. When they examined the "fake" Squidward, now, THAT was really funny. "It's even uglier up close!" Patrick is great in this episode as well. Even before they go alien hunting, they still have some funny moments and great one liners. Also, Spongebob and Patrick both get their comeuppance at the end. Overall, this is a great episode with a high entertainment value, a funny plot, great one liners, and funny moments.

Hint for #8: Rest.

Leedles

Leedle
Ok, sorry for not updating recently! Here's my review for Employee of the Month:

This started off as #2 on my list, but a rewatch brought it down a bit more than it is. However, it's an absolutely entertaining episode. The basic plot is SB and Squid fight for the employee of the month award. The best parts are Annoy Squidward Day (XD) and when SB and Squid do all of these funny pranks on each other to stop them from getting the award. And I'm glad that the deleted scene where they find out who the winner of employee of the month award was cut. It ends absolutely perfect. If they announced a winner, I felt it would've just ruined it. Also, starting now, I'm gonna put down my favorite character per episode along with my favorite scene/quote.

Favorite Character: Squidward

Favorite Scene/Quote: Annoy Squidward Day

Hint for #7: Long night.

Leedles

Leedle
I saw on SB Wiki that there was a deleted scene where they revealed the winner, but it was cut. I don't know if it's true or not, but it was on there, so...

And it's not Sleepy Time. As I've said, I need to make obscure hints, and I'm stopping hints altogether from #4 on.

More

VIP
LeedleLeedleLeedleLee said:
Bagels got it. IT'S THE CHAPERONE!

Full review soon.
Thought The Chaperone was in your Top 5? Now you're telling me it's #7?

Also, nobody cares about this list.

Leedles

Leedle
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Thought The Chaperone was in your Top 5? Now you're telling me it's #7?

Also, nobody cares about this list.
Yeah, a rewatch brought it down.

Also, that was just rude. Some people could care about my list. Do you speak for all 7 billion people in this world?

Back