SpongeBob Fan Shellabration - Sept 7-8 - Universal Studios Hollywood

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Wish I could go to this, I want to get some limited-time products, and meet the cast members... but the problem is this is during my trip to Ohio.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
How do we know if we won any of the contests?

I didn't enter the SquareShorts, and both my Threadless designs got rejected on submission! :(
Which means I have a lesser chance of going... I'll try asking my parents tomorrow, but i bet it'll be a no.....

Ugh i really wanna go!

Unless theres a way we can enter without sweepstakes? Or would that mean buying a whole Universal Studios trip? :P

EDIT: i hope its annual and not a one time thing! :0

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Mentioned on the Universal Studios Hollywood website.

It’s the SpongeBob Fan Shellabration, a special event dedicated to the most loyal fans of all things SpongeBob!

Join fellow a-fish-ionados for Live Cast Readings, Character Photo Ops, Super-Fan Trivia Party, Fan Shorts Screenings, Fan Art Exhibit, Live Performances and oceans more!

It’s all happening at Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk on September 7 & 8, 2013 and is included in park admission.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
DadMom AngryPants said:
Mentioned on the Universal Studios Hollywood website.

It’s the SpongeBob Fan Shellabration, a special event dedicated to the most loyal fans of all things SpongeBob!

Join fellow a-fish-ionados for Live Cast Readings, Character Photo Ops, Super-Fan Trivia Party, Fan Shorts Screenings, Fan Art Exhibit, Live Performances and oceans more!

It’s all happening at Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk on September 7 & 8, 2013 and is included in park admission.
Aww, I really want to go! I don't think my parents will agree... I'll try to make a deal with them. Its only the weekend, right?..
I'm far away on the East coast. Near Boston actually, lol. And I've never been to Cali before... uugh *barrel rolls away*

Unlimitedcha said:
Super Fan Trivia Party, holy smokes that's right up my alley. :O
I think me too, but I'd have to rewatch a lot of the ep's lol. I actually don't watch TV much anymore, and I stopped watching for a while, missing a large chunk of SB ep's :C

I actually have ADHD, so there's always little parts of scenes I pick up and remember :p

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
A company called iStrategyLabs has built a real skill crane that people will get the chance to control via the SpongeBob Facebook page. It has something to do with the Shellabration, but I'm not sure what exactly. Maybe tickets will be one of the prizes? We will find out when it launches on Monday. :)

Here's the video.

Here's the Facebook module:

XKHzA2y.jpg

Cha

I love SBM
I'm still kinda ify on going, but I really should buy tickets soon.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
I just hope its annual :c

I already talked with my dad, and he said he was sorry but we couldn't do it... what with school starting and money and how he'd have no more vacation days (from his job) for it, etc.

But next year i'll be starting college, i'm turning 18 THIS November (i'm now convinced of getting a job for money-saving... i wanna work at GameStop XD ) And the movie comes out next year! So hopefully i can save up enough for both events' tickets!

Also, i'll be trying that crane thing (but i only have mobile network as im away from home :c ....)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Cosmic-Loop said:
I just hope its annual :c

I already talked with my dad, and he said he was sorry but we couldn't do it... what with school starting and money and how he'd have no more vacation days (from his job) for it, etc.

But next year i'll be starting college, i'm turning 18 THIS November (i'm now convinced of getting a job for money-saving... i wanna work at GameStop XD ) And the movie comes out next year! So hopefully i can save up enough for both events' tickets!

Also, i'll be trying that crane thing (but i only have mobile network as im away from home :c ....)
They're using terms like "first ever" and "inaugural", so there's a chance it could be annual or at least happen more than once.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Cosmic-Loop said:
Wait, wheres the page? I can't seem to find it...

I went to the SpongeBob FB page but didnt see any crane stuff...
Here's the link to the game, but you have to play between 5-10pm EST.

Facebook page announcement:

In honor of the SpongeBob Fan Shellabration at Universal Studios Hollywood on September 7th-8th, we're sharing a real-life SpongeBob Skill Crane with the best fans ever!

Play the game NOW for your chance to win real prizes! You might even be able to beat SpongeBob's score!

Back