SpongeBob Fan Shellabration - Sept 7-8 - Universal Studios Hollywood

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
Maybe this "feature film" is like one of those hour-long episodes, like Truth or Square or Atlantis SquarePantis. As I doubt they'd be able to show any version of the 2nd theatrical film this year

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
[mod=DMAP]Merged the two threads we had discussing a fan event/convention.[/mod]

Lori Alan (voice of Pearl) posted this to Instagram today with the comment: "Just got these from SPONGEBOB fan club for September event at Universal!!"

That would tie in with the September 2nd (Labor Day) date we've heard about. It also gives us a possible location. Universal has parks in both Orlando and Hollywood and she could be referring to either.

DadMom AngryPants said:
Lori Alan (voice of Pearl) posted this to Instagram today with the comment: "Just got these from SPONGEBOB fan club for September event at Universal!!"

That would tie in with the September 2nd (Labor Day) date we've heard about. It also gives us a possible location. Universal has parks in both Orlando and Hollywood and she could be referring to either.
Very interesting. I might actually be going to Universal in Orlando as part of my Florida vacation around August-September, so if that's where the convention will be held, I might actually be able to go to the convention :D

BoysWhoCry

Imitation Krab
We should make a spongebob con in Encino, New York, and Minneapolis.
What we would do? Eat Krabby Patties, buy stuff, and basically everything at the jellyfishing convention.

Cha

I love SBM
There is actually a SpongeBob convention coming up on Labor Day this year.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
I get Encino being chosen, and I get NYC being chosen, but why Minneapolis? :P

Then I'd rather just steal all the equipment and haul it down to Richmond.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
It makes sense to go to the three largest cities in the U.S. if they could only budget for three cities.

However, it seems like it's more of a tour, so Richmond it is. And Seattle. Both are swag cities.

BoysWhoCry

Imitation Krab
NastyPatty2002 said:
I get Encino being chosen, and I get NYC being chosen, but why Minneapolis? :p

Then I'd rather just steal all the equipment and haul it down to Richmond.
Well, It's a big city and it's easier for people in the middle section of the US to get there. Also, at the Mall of America there is a Nicktoons amusement park.

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
BoysWhoCry said:
Well, It's a big city and it's easier for people in the middle section of the US to get there. Also, at the Mall of America there is a Nicktoons amusement park.

Bu...but....

Richmond is half a day's drive from half of the U.S. population!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
BoysWhoCry said:
eh it's not official... yet.

Well obviously......absolutely nothing is known about this "SpongeCon" of sorts, other than that it is happening. So it of course could be held anywhere, be it Baltimore or Richmond.

Oh, and CalvinFan, I live in NorthernVirginia now, so I'm closer to the Charm City than ever, so I would not mind it being held there :D

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
I don't understand why Nick doesn't do a Nickelodeon Convention, celebrating all of the shows... present and past. Maybe OneAndOnly was right, maybe SpongeBob is becoming the flagship character. But I don't think it looks very pretty.

Back