SpongeBob Fan Shellabration - Sept 7-8 - Universal Studios Hollywood

BoysWhoCry

Imitation Krab
People, If you are still reading this topic.
Either people on this site would need to organize it or ask niick to do it or something.
The official one will probably be in the UK.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Some details about the Shellabration are revealed in this EW article about the SpongeBob Highlander:

The first-ever SpongeBob Shellebration in Hollywood will be of particular interest to fans — this two-day event will include a live read-through of an episode featuring the series’ entire voice cast, an exhibition of fan art, a screening of the winning shorts from the first SpongeBob SquareShorts: Original Fan Tributes contest, and a live musical performance by SpongeBob voice Tom Kenny and the Hi Seas.
And of course, the SpongeBob Highlander will be making a tour stop there.

The event will take place at Universal Studios Hollywood, September 7-8.

Cha

I love SBM
Don't know if I can afford to go two days, but maybe one is enough. I just want to be there for Tom Kenny and the crew. I've had countless dreams meeting him. And if they ask questions and I get chosen, I will record myself with my jester hat.

Cha

I love SBM
Oh my god, that flyer is so well detailed with the main crew. :D Entered the sweepstake. Even if I don't win I'm still going. :p

EDIT: Apparently, you have to be between 8-13 to enter... -_-

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
Unlimitedcha said:
EDIT: Apparently, you have to be between 8-13 to enter... -_-
That is the epitome of bullshrimp.

DadMom AngryPants said:
Threadless are giving away a trip for 2 to the SpongeBob Fan Shellabration. Click on the image to go to the contest page for details on how to enter.

Is there an age restriction for THIS sweepstake?

Cha

I love SBM
At the very bottom of the sweepstake page in that paragraph, you have to be 8-13.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Unlimitedcha said:
At the very bottom of the sweepstake page in that paragraph, you have to be 8-13.
Two different competitions - the main Nick sweepstakes and the Threadless one. I can't see anything about age on the Threadless one but then again there don't seem to be many rules/details at all.

Cha

I love SBM
Two different competitions - the main Nick sweepstakes and the Threadless one. I can't see anything about age on the Threadless one but then again there don't seem to be many rules/details at all.
Oh, the Threadless one. I thought you were talking about the other one. My bad. :p

Back