SpongeBob Fan Shellabration - Sept 7-8 - Universal Studios Hollywood

patrickfan

Floating Shopping List
President Squidward said:
At the Fan Convention...

:patrick: Oh my Gosh! Jeffery Jellyfish!

:patrick: W-wait Jeffery! I have to touch you!

:police: : HEY!
If sombody dressed up as Jeffry the Patrick Mascot will chase him or her

Cha

I love SBM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kZRKjY9NijY

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Here's some of the art that will be displayed along with the Gallery Nucleus exhibition:

Also, here's a photo from a printing company who are printing stuff (duh) for the event:

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
Big Meaty Claws said:
That's a better idea, but nobody really likes any of the newer shows. They should have old ones added too.
A animation convention would sound great!
Its either a sneak peek or maybe just some new special that will air at the convention before the tv airing, plus every season other than Season 1 has at least one special, so season 9 needs one.

BubbleBud, on 15 Jun 2013 - 12:17 AM, said: I don't understand why Nick doesn't do a Nickelodeon Convention, celebrating all of the shows... present and past. Maybe OneAndOnly was right, maybe SpongeBob is becoming the flagship character. But I don't think it looks very pretty.

Yeah, why not also bring old and new shows from Cartoon Network and Disney Channel? Or how about Saturday morning classics like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, or He-Man? (My dad could definitely go for that last one. :p) Otakon (and many other cons) already exists for the anime fans, so why don't us Western animation nerds get a convention, too?

Jibbix said:
This seems so cool, but I probably won't be going. The awkward conversation with my parents would be too much.

"Hey Mom can you drive me to this convention for a kids show I'm way too old to like?"

Plus all the little kids there could make me explode. :p
Try telling your dad that you like watching My Little Pony and ask him to go to a convention for that. Trust me, it wasn't easy. (He wouldn't have any problem with a SpongeBob con, though; he loves the show. :) )

Cosmic-Loop said:
How do we know if we won any of the contests?

I didn't enter the SquareShorts, and both my Threadless designs got rejected on submission! :(
Which means I have a lesser chance of going... I'll try asking my parents tomorrow, but i bet it'll be a no.....

Ugh i really wanna go!

Unless theres a way we can enter without sweepstakes? Or would that mean buying a whole Universal Studios trip? :p

EDIT: i hope its annual and not a one time thing! :0
I'm totally with you on this one. Animation cons in Hollywood (and nowhere else) are lame if you live in the East Coast. <_<

E.V.I.L said:
STUPID CONVENTIONS ROCHESTER NEW YORK DDESERVES LOVE TOO NOT JUST NYC :bullshrimp:
WHY NOT ATLANTIC CITY NEW JERSEY? IT HAS A FAIRLY LARGE CONVENTION CENTER (two if you count the Boardwalk Hall) AND IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE BEACH, WHICH IS PERFECT FOR SPONGEBOB (or at least have it in Balt-im-ore...) :bullshrimp:

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
DadMom AngryPants said:
Nope. It takes place this weekend. :)
Oh, I thought it was supposed to be on Labor Day.

Well, to those who are going, have fun! :)

hfjs

So mad FB doesn't connect on my laptop
I wanna play the crane game

Cha

I love SBM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dNPulcbnSs8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdNPulcbnSs8

CowBob RanchPants said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dNPulcbnSs8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdNPulcbnSs8
you better have picsof you and Sauce so the SB forum world is overblown with llamas

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
From Nick Animation Studios Tumblr:

THIS. In all its glory.
Nine total seasons worth of Spongebob Squarepants characters. Magnificently brought together by the sweat and tears of our very own Ginny Hawes and Teale Wang. They started with the original poster that was made three years ago and updated it with the last few seasons. PROPS TO YOU, LADIES!
Want a copy? Every guest that goes to the Spongebob Fan Shellabration at Universal Studios Hollywood this weekend gets one!

From USH Facebook:

The guys behind the skill crane (which is at the event):

Cha

I love SBM
HOLY SMOKES. If you guys don't hear from me tomorrow, I've probably died and gone to heaven from that store.

Back