SBM's Top 25 Worst/Best Spongebob Episodes

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
GG is meh, HOW THE HECK DID IT GET WORSE THAN TSP PEARL IS JUST A BIG JERK IN IT! GoWHN I just blame Krabs and Pineapple Fever, well I kinda like seeing them wild and realizing their errors, but the Squid abuse is kinda a little but definitely not overload like oh maybe THE CAMPING EPISODE! Ok rant over, if people hate the toenail scene, why don't people talk about the eyebrow scene too much? But thank goodness people don't.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
You have entered…

[SIZE=125pt]THE BOTTOM TEN[/SIZE]
And to kick off the Bottom Ten, we have…

[SIZE=48pt]#10[/SIZE]
Pineapplefver.png

Haha, oh boy. Considering what the horrid #11 was like, I was actually SCARED to watch this one. Is it as bad as I originally thought? Well, let’s see.

In this episode, Spongebob and Patrick are about to go Jellyfishing when they find out that a horrible storm is coming up. As soon as they learn this, they decide to barricade the doors and windows.

And haha, oh god, is this next scene gruesome! Patrick hammers one of the nails into the wall, and while Squidward tries to, oh no… stitch up his eyebrow, he slooooowly and PAAAAAIIIINFULLY rips it off by accident because he was startled by the banging.

Squidward%27s_Eye_Brow.png

Oh my god oh my god oh my god move on before I feel his pain!

Squidward gets ticked (understandably) and walks to Spongebob’s house. Spongebob tells him that there’s a storm coming, but Squiddy doesn’t believe him. But after getting struck by lightning, Squidward reluctantly joins the two, and then we get a loooooong, unfunny gag where Spongebob describes ALL the things they’ll do together.

SpongeBob: C'mon Squidward, it'll be fun! While the elements rage outside, we'll snuggle in here and pass the time by playing board games, and playing tic-tac-toe, and drinkin' hot cocoa, and playing tic-tac-toe, and doing jigsaw puzzles, and watchin' TV, and drinkin' hot cocoa, and doing jigsaw puzzles, and playin' board games, and drinkin' hot tea...

GET ON WITH IT!!!!

And since Squidward is stuck with Spongebob and Patrick, he is also stuck with them in their games of torture and stupidity. Yeah, this is one of those episodes where Spongebob and Patrick act so stupid you’d love to hit ‘em in the head with a brick.

First, they play tic-tac-toe, and when Squidward wins, Spongebob and Patrick say he didn’t EVEN THOUGH IT’S CLEARLY SHOWN ON PAPER!!!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Patrick: I'm not seeing anything there. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] SpongeBob: Yeah, it looks like a lot of junk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!![/SIZE]

And then, the trio play rock, paper, scissors. And then we get a minute of WONDERFUL filler where they all tie every time! Isn’t that great? HUH??

Now here’s the real jackhammer to the skull. Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward play a jigsaw puzzle, and when they get to the last piece, Patrick doesn’t know… where to put it.

headdesk.jpg

And when Squidward tells Spongebob and Patrick where the last piece DOES go…

SpongeBob: Squidward. It wasn't your turn. That's cheating.

Cheating? Squidward puts the last piece in because it was just flippin obvious, and that’s him CHEATING?!

[SIZE=26pt]THAT’S IT!! I’M DONE!!!!![/SIZE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crPl0ITIkS0

Okay, now that that’s over with, time to continue.

Because of all this idiocy, Squidward decides to form a boundary between him and the two stooges.

When Squidward gets on his side, he realizes that he's starving. He then finds a bag of food, but its snail food. He tries to get downstairs to the fridge, but SpongeBob is in a border cop uniform, and won't let Squidward cross.

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] SpongeBob: Halt! Nobody's to cross this boundary. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Squidward: I'm the one who drew the line. You're not supposed to cross. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] SpongeBob: If you're the one who drew it, let me see some identification papers. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Squidward: Identific—? Fine. But when this storm blows over, you'll regret this, mister. What the— what? I don't have them. they must be in my other pants. Look, if you just let me cross, I can go get them. Please, I promise I'll— [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] SpongeBob: Hmm. You may be telling the truth. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Squidward: Oh, thank you. I'm just so hungry. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] SpongeBob: But then again, you may not. Come with me. We shall find out the truth.[/SIZE]

Squidward eventually snaps, and he breaks through the boundary, steals some food, and tries to go back to his room. This leads to everyone acting like savage cavemen, before realizing what they have become.

Suddenly, Squidward doesn’t hear the storm anymore, and he thinks that it has stopped. Spongebob and Patrick try to stop him, but Squidward doesn’t listen, and he runs out of the house… only to fall 100 feet to the ground, since there is now a tornado settling under the pineapple.

Now what do I think of this episode? Well, to be honest, after what Good Ol’ WhatsHisName was like, I was actually expecting to hate this one. But after watching it again, I… actually kinda like it.

Seriously. I really didn’t think this one was all that bad. Okay, it has its flaws. One, this episode has a LOT of filler, as you can probably tell by Spongebob describing what the trio will do during the storm, as well as the rock, paper, scissors scene. Two, Spongebob and Patrick are so stupid in this episode. First, there’s the tic-tac-toe “joke”, and then there’s that jigsaw puzzle scene. Man, that scene will be burned in the negative side of my mind until the day I die.

But while it has its flaws, it has its upsides, too! I’ll admit, despite Spongebob and Patrick’s stupidity in this episode, I found it interesting to see a plot where both of them, PLUS SQUIDWARD, get involved in the plot together, even if it didn’t work out too well. Also, despite some of the bad scenes I described, I actually found myself laughing a few times! I found the reporter at the beginning very funny, Patrick’s “I guess Squidward’s not part of nature” line was hilarious, and I actually kinda chuckled at the scene where Spongebob was a border cop. That scene was stupid, but I actually found that scene funny for some reason.

Overall, while not TOO good of an episode, it’s actually one of the few episodes that’s at least watchable, considering some of the good moments it has.

Hint for Number 9: Mocking real-life Spongey Merchandise

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I dont agree with 23. I think its to show what can happen to your pet if you are not responsible.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Spongetron Robotpants said:
I dont agree with 23. I think its to show what can happen to your pet if you are not responsible.
Possibly. I don't hate it... but it's just so... cringingly painful and really hard to watch. It's upsetting and a little disturbing to see Gary sick like that (even if he only needed some water). Also, Spongebob's transformation into a snail was also uncomfortable to watch. I realize this is a Halloween special, but still. One of my friends (SBManiac!!!!) said that it did the creepiness TOO well, and I agree with him!

You do have a point though. When I think about it, it does seem like it's trying to show what happens to your pet(s) if you don't take good care of them. So you have a good point on that aspect.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
FluttershyFan said:
Cyclone under my house? Uhhh...I guess Good Neighbors.
Its Pineapple Fever

GordokTheMad said:
Possibly. I don't hate it... but it's just so... cringingly painful and really hard to watch. It's upsetting and a little disturbing to see Gary sick like that (even if he only needed some water). Also, Spongebob's transformation into a snail was also uncomfortable to watch. I realize this is a Halloween special, but still. One of my friends (SBManiac!!!!) said that it did the creepiness TOO well, and I agree with him!

You do have a point though. When I think about it, it does seem like it's trying to show what happens to your pet(s) if you don't take good care of them. So you have a good point on that aspect.
Well I was never really scared of that episode. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so Im used to seeing disgusting things. And I thought Spongebob transforming into a snail was pretty cool.

Its Pineapple Fever

Well I was never really scared of that episode. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so Im used to seeing disgusting things. And I thought Spongebob transforming into a snail was pretty cool.
No wonder why you love Invader Zim a lot. I haven't seen I was a Teenage Snail in a while but I'm planning to watch it. I didn't think It's bad as people says but my opinion might change after I see the episode again. I've seen much worse pre-movie episodes than this. Also I agree about SpongeBob transforming into snail.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
No wonder why you love Invader Zim a lot. I haven't seen I was a Teenage Snail in a while but I'm planning to watch it. I didn't think It's bad as people says but my opinion might change after I see the episode again. I've seen much worse pre-movie episodes than this. Also I agree about SpongeBob transforming into snail.
Are you talking about The Sponge That Could Fly? I didnt really like that episode.

Are you talking about The Sponge That Could Fly? I didnt really like that episode.
The Sponge Who Could Fly, I'm With Stupid (SpongeBob torture), As Seen on TV and a few of season 1 episodes.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
The Sponge Who Could Fly, I'm With Stupid (SpongeBob torture), As Seen on TV and a few of season 1 episodes.
I hate to be the bad guy here, but I like Im With Stupid.

Back