Pazza's (I hope) pretty darn big Bottom 60!

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
60. The beginning of CreepBob StalkerPants episodes. I hate this episode.
59. I don't care for this episode much.
58. This episode was decent, it would be better if Mr. Krabs wasn't really cheap in this episode.
57. I liked this episode.
56. This episode was okay.
55. You call this a special?! It was like the Best Day Ever all over again!
54. I also don't care for this episode either. Any episodes from Seasons 1-3 are awesome to me.
53. I like it.
52. H.A.T.E.: Horrible, Atrocious, Terrible, and Eeeeevil
51. Patrick ruined this episode for me. The irony being that he usually makes the episode better.
50. Needs to be higher. Maybe Top 20 higher.
49. I'm surprised that Mr. Krabs wasn't your worst character in this episode. He cared more about money than Squidward's dreams. The customers were selfish too. They cared about their food than Squidward's dreams.
Also, where did the hints go? Are you not doing them anymore or did you forget the hint?

GetAttachment.jpg

Comment: Had I waited another day, it would have been four months of nothing. That has to be my longest stretch... ever. Too bad, I was on such a roll. But I would be much more upset if I were in Squidward's invisible shoes and his cephalopod robe and hat for this episode. It was just wrong. The episode starts out with Squidward being happy. This is a sign. When Squidward is happy (or shows any emotion), it's likely things won't go his way. I'd like for you to guess if things went his way or not. Yep, no surprises here. Robert and Patty track him down to find out why Squidward is so happy. Believe me, I don't blame them for being curious, especially since he's getting more querulous by the season, but there's no need to stalk him... to this illuminati cephalopod lodge, where Squidward has to do a handshake with brother Roger. This is what confuses me. How in Neptune did the dynamic sponge/star duo get in the lodge? Was Roger asleep or something? Nah, it was probably the writers, who just wanted to get to the "good stuff." That being the Squiddy torture. :torch: At least this episode didn't drag for TOO long, and there were some parts in the middle of the episode that made me laugh (feather friends!), but that just ended up with a reiteration of Bobby & Patty's "initiation" from earlier in the episode, probably inspired by the Cephalopod Lodge initiation with the eel even EARLIER in the episode. The feather friends and the sock were the redeeming qualities. The rest of it revolved around the oblivion of Squidward's neighbors. Not much else to say. As for the next update... no promises. If you guys don't think I'll update soon again, I won't be offended if you don't follow. Pazza... out! :hiya:

cephalopod-lodge-1.jpg

Aired: 2009

Least Favorite Character: :sbx: and :patx: both did the exact same things... literally

Least Favorite Quote/Moment: Squidward being accused and abused for what SpongeBob & Patrick did to him.

Clue: CLOSED

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Yeah, Cephalopod Lodge is really bad. I guess the writers are just really trying hard enough to be lazy.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This one's mediocre, kinda boring, and stupid at best. I do admit the giant sock scene made me laugh but yeah. After seeing your review of it, I might have to include it in my list or at least make it an honorable mention.

The_Curse_of_the_Hex.jpg

Comment: So... it's been a year since I started this list, and I have revealed 14 episodes (I think). My math skills are quite dull. Still better than 13. Let's not stick to the stalling subject like I usually do, or they should start calling me Mindy2000. Unfortunately, there is a one-hit wonder character, just like Mindy in the episode that I'm about to review here, except not as funny or hot... becuase y'know, them patty references. :patx: Also, please excuse me if this review is lousy, I rewatched the episode, and I don't personally believe that it's Bottom 60 material anymore. But ah, :dolphin noise: it. Imma gonna give it a crappy review anyway! It's probably still Bottom 102 material, though... if I had really done that.

The episode starts with... did you guess the Krusty Krab? Leave it to Seasons 7, 8, and 9 to overuse the Krusty Krab! Did you guess Plankton would be in this episode? Well, Plankton is slightly "replaced" by another character, one that has never seen before. This fish wants to access the Krusty Krab after closing time. No, it's not Tom, because it's a female. Her name is Madame Hagfish. Apparently, a hagfish is another way of saying "hag" in Bikini Bottom. Madame Hagfish mostly reminds me of an exorcist, making creepy noises and vomiting everywhere. She gets into the Krusty Krab anyway, wants a Krabby Patty, but is one short, which, of course, pisses Mr. Krabs off. I honestly still don't like Mr. Krabs being overly obsessed with money, even though this hag came in past closing time. I do give the writers credit for Mr. Krabs telling SpongeBob that curses are nonsense, which kind of reminded me of Geno's more fatherly ways. Mr. Krabs still has his lucky charm in this episode, and he didn't get his way at first. So, he cried, he prayed and he begged, and got his way. Squidward's performance was actually pretty nice. I liked it when Mr. Krabs thought the Krusty Krab was cursed because there were no customers all morning, and Squidward said it was a blessing. :rofl: As for SpongeBob, he was alright. Sometimes he would reiterate, but so would Madame Hagfish.

I believe that's why the ending to this is so rushed. Nobody knows how Mr. Krabs caught the medallion thing for the eel's throat, and the curse was just a closed sign? I don't usually use this word much, but that's just... lame. Maybe this wouldn't be a problem if it weren't more Madame Hagfish saying "I" and "oh pleeeease" over and over again, and SpongeBob saying, "the, the, the" over and over again. So, overall, I found this episode to be boring, rushed at some points, and dragging along at others. The only character I really liked was Squiddy. As for another update... I don't know. It varies. Pazza, out for now! :thumbsup:

The_Curse_of_the_Hex_Pic.jpg

^one heluva photo^

Aired: 2011

Least Favorite Character: Between the hagfish or Mr. K--- your choice!

Least Favorite Quote/Moment: The fillers when Madame Hagfish was at the register.

Clue: Can two parents make this?

end

Another example of a good plot with poor execution. Seriously, the story is practically a gold mine of comedic possibilities. I think Season 7 is the cursed one.

Comment: Now HERE'S and episode that could put me in some deep spaghetti. Lots of people tend to like this episode. Say what you want, but I am not one of those people. I really don't like this one. Surprisingly, it's not for the gross-outs, although some were gross, such as Timmy's present and the ending. Believe ,me, sometimes I'm a crowd-follower, but here, I feel like it was because of the characters. Pretty much everyone except for Squidward kind of foreshadowed their future selves in Seasons 7 and 8, where in my opinion, character development is at its worst. But we'll get to that in a minute! In the meantime, it's time to not-so-briefly summarize the episode.

The episode starts with Squidward waking up from a dream. Whenever Squidward wakes up in an episode, that's usually a bad sign for the poor cephalopod. When he woke up six episodes ago, it was quite the hellish day for Squiddy. Heck, waking up being a bad sign for Squiddy Q dates back to, what... Dying for Pie? The bad signs ended up coming true, as SpongeBob won't stop bothering him about his clarinet. The characters aren't all that bad, yet. Until a couple of seconds later, when Sandy's treedome is passed. Sandy is working on a new teleporter invention. Sandy has been known for being scientific since Season 1 with Sandy's Rocket, but eventually gets off the scientific subject in concern for SpongeBob and Patrick. In this episode, she's all-out science. I'm not really all that big on that change. Maybe it's because I always thought her interest in Karate was exciting! :coolio: Robert and Squidward haven't been all that bad yet. Squidward is extremely querulous in Seasons 7/8. He isn't really too bad here, but he did shoo away SpongeBob and call him SpongeBoob (SPONGEBOOB?!) so he wouldn't have to be in a conversation with him. Not too bad, but that's because I'm the same way with a very special someone I know in real life. SpongeBob needs to be teleported to the Krusty Krab because he is late for work. Just at that time, Squidward is ready to open the door to the Krusty Krab, and ends up going through SpongeBob when he reaches his arm out, morphing them together. This seems so forced. Funny how Squidward has a clarinet recital tomorrow night, and that SpongeBob is late for work... since when has he been late for work?! When SpongeBob finds out that the two of them are morphed, he talks about how excited he is to be with Squidward "together forever" o.o Seems creepy. Just wait until Season 6.

Then we get a Krusty Krab scene. I was pondering as to why this scene was here. It could have been there to make our two employees make compromises as to how to do their work while connected to each other, but no... it was just a chance for Mr. Krabs to be a ::dolphin noise:: (who should have been left out of this episode completely). He was completely irrelevant. He wasn't understanding like he used to be. He just wanted his money. It's like he was completely oblivious to the fact that he employees are MORPHED and it's difficult for them to do two things at once. Besides, they could have compromised at the clarinet recital, anyway...

Which is on tomorrow night! Things start out in this scene without much problem. SpongeBob was motivational and encouraging Squidward to do his best. When they get out on stage, things don't look so great until SpongeBob is revealed to be conjoined with Squiddy, after a nail rips Squidward's cloak thing. Knowing Bikini bottomites and their interesting tastes, they all love Squidward's performance now because he's siamese. <.< I had forgotten why I hated Sandy so much in this episode, but then I remembered. She just RAN towards the stage and zapped SpongeBob & Squidward with the separator ray she had made to disconnect them, completely oblivious to SpongeBob & Squidward telling her to stop. And don't think I'm biased towards pre-movie episodes, because Pre-Hibernation Week, another episode where Sandy is oblivious, is an honorable mention for the list. Now that Squidward's disconnected from SpongeBob, the Bikini Bottomites think that Squidward's music is cancerous, and all leave the stage. Come on!!! I think it's just lazy writing to make all of the Bikini Bottomites all clones with no common sense. They're still evil in my mind, no matter how psychotic I was on October 21st, 2012. We get a creepy ending because Squidward can't use the separator ray worth a ::dolphin noise::. He should have just pointed it at the stupid squirrel, or the Bikini Bottomites. :torch:

SquidBobTentaclePantsGroup2.jpg

Aired: 2005

Least Favorite Character: <.<

Least Favorite Quote/Moment: "Oh, it's not so bad, Squidward. Now we can be best buddies and do everything together forever" - :sbx:

CLUE: The ultimate blooper

cwn

Porous Freak
I don't really hate this episode, but I definitely understand your hate for it. Nice to see you updating again!

Back