Pazza's (I hope) pretty darn big Bottom 60!

hfjs

E.V.I.L said:
I HATE YOU YOU MAKE ME WANNA LEAVE STOP SPAMMNG

fixed dear <3
[spoiler3] That's everyone else's job. [/spoiler3]

#60: Hate this one.

#59: This one's underrated. I like it.

#58: Mr. Krab's cheapness is awful, however the episode does manage to deliver a few laughs. Squidward was great in this one.

#57: I don't remember watching Slimy Dancing.

#56: This one was pretty boring.

#55: Was on my bottom 60.

#54: I like this one, and it used to be one of my favorites.

#53: I like this one, too, in fact, it just missed my Top 117 I had originally made.

#52: Don't like this one, either. (I also kind of liked "Pest of the West")

#51: The ending sucked, but it isn't that bad.

#50: Really don't like this one.

Can't wait for your next choice, whenever that may be.

*cough* All of these cobwebs! *cough* Better *cough* dust them *cough* off. *coughcough*

Comment: It's back! ...unless something cray happens. I feel kind of guilty for just completely forgetting about the Fan Favorites section, and (kind of) SBM... I could blame school, but I won't pull a move my brother likes to use... that being having an excuse for EVERYTHING. He can be as annoying as a Bikini Bottomite in CultureSho... *ahem* The Play's the Thing. Well, they're basically the same thing. Except this one has no qualities. It's just boring. Normally, I don't like Mr. Krabs being a cheapskate, but Geno wanting Squidward to give the customers Krabby Patties while he was performing wasn't the real problem for me here. It had to be the customers themselves. SpongeBob had no lines, so they could have just asked him to cook and serve, even when he was visible on the stage. If they are allowed to have Krabby Patties, then they should get them, but it pissed me off that Mr. Krabs allowed them to bother SQUIDWARD during his play. Then Mr. Krabs makes them pay up when they get crappy food, just so they can throw it at Squidward, as well as some other dangerous objects. It was fine in Culture Shock. Tomatoes might hurt, but an anchor? Come on. <_< The customers weren't that great, but at the end, they were just flat-out obnoxious! It started out with a big filler, with no "action" or anything (although there wasn't much of any of that in this episode). It ended with obnoxious Bikini Bottomites (those are synonyms), and Patrick and Plankton. Wait a minute... Patrick and Plankton? Where the hell did THEY come from? Nobody will ever know. In the end, the Bikini Bottomites are as happy as can be, just like when Squidward almost died. Wait for that episode to show up. Mr. Krabs got so much money, he's going to put on another show! Sounds familiar....

Aired: 2010 (bad year for SB)

Least Favorite Character: :patx: for coming out of nowhere to make things worse.

Least Favorite Quote/Moment: "Do you have anything heavier?" Mr. Krabs gives fish (Nathaniel?) an anchor.

163.png

hfjs

Glad to see this episode on here and glad to see it where it is.

I may as well do...

60. Should be higher.
59. Meh
58. I kind of like it...
57. I like it but I like I <3 Dancing way more.
56. It was kind of annoying...
55. I DESPISE
54. Meh
53. I didn't like it.
52. It sucked.
51. Yeah, I don't like this one.
50. HIGHER
49. Good spot

So yeah, as you can tell, I like this list.

60 - I hate this episode.
59 - I don't remember this episode much but It wasn't good. One of the worst pre-movie episodes.
58 - I know Mr. Krabs was a cheap but he got what he deserved at the end of this episode. This episode is one of my favorite post-movie episodes actually. It's very funny and It feels like I'm watching a pre-movie episode.
57 - It's OK.
56 - I like this one. It's underrated.
55 - Underrated. I love this episode.
54 - I don't remember this episode much
53 - Underrated. This is one of my favorite season 4 episodes.
52 - I don't remember this episode much either.
51 - I actually love this episode. I thought It was funny but I felt bad for Squidward too.
50 - I HATE THIS EPISODE A LOT. IT SOULD BE HIGHER
49 - I actually like this one but I can understand why you hate it.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I kind of don't know what to do with The Play's the Thing. The fact that it's a complete rip-off of Culture Shock like to a T is annoying and really lazy but at the same time I kind of like it more than I like Culture Shock. =/

Back