Pazza's (I hope) pretty darn big Bottom 60!

Comment: Woo-hoo! Another special! Although none of us really cared after the two previous specials. DISCLAIMER: "Pest of the West" wasn't that bad. Let's just skip the non-existent Patchy segments and get right to it! This episode starts out like The Best Day Ever, where SpongeBob can't wait to see all of his friends and claims that it will be a good day. However, none of his friends are very happy about his arrival. In fact, they all call him "idiot boy." This really pisses me off. First off, who says "idiot" anymore as a heartbreaking insult? Second off, how is it so heartbreaking that it forces SpongeBob to move away? Everybody has a bad day. Just ask Daniel Powter. Although, SpongeBob is my favorite character as of now. Patrick and Sandy are his best friends, and Mr. Krabs can't deal with two fried dollar bills down the drain. I know he's greedy, but he's no father figure anymore. He's just a blatantly heartless jerk who only cares about the price tag. >_< And (excuse my grammar) how did Squidward end up in the Krusty Krab before SpongeBob? So SpongeBob then falls off a cliff and gets amnesia. I can praise the writers for getting to the conflict alone, which didn't happen in Atlantis, a story for much later. Anyway, SpongeBob can only remember how to blow bubbles, but can't remember his own name. I'm pretty sure you'd remember your name more than anything. :prop:

Unfortunately, the whole town of New Kelp City, where SpongeBob [CheeseHead] is starting his new life, has a phobia of bubbles. Oh the irony... There is even a stupid gang who is against bubbles. The creativity is too creative to handle! Back in Bikini Bottom, there is conflict because SpongeBob is not in the Krusty Krab. I'm pretty sure Squidward could at least TRY to cook the patties (and :fail: ), while Geno runs the register, like he did sometimes in Season 1. Eventually, SpongeBob and his one memory get the gang away, and becomes mayor of new Kelp City. At least I got to see some older characters here, such as that lady who carries her babies in her mouth or something, and the Monster Patty dood, and maybe the chubster in The Krusty Sponge. Squidward really annoys me here, like he has throughout the whole episode. The only likable thing about him in this episode is his slam-the-door-in-the-face-twice-as-hard joke, but that's about it. He broke the transmitter to find SpongeBob intentionally, was so happy when he became Mayor and started to leave again, etc. In a good episode like "Fools in April," he would at least have SOME sympathy. So SpongeBob eventually ends up staying in Bikini Bottom forever... problem solved like expected. T_T Oh, well. Sorry for the lazy review.

whatever-happened-3.jpg

Aired: 2008

Least Favorite Character: :squidx:

Least Favorite Part: The wonderful face that I was nice enough not to use for the picture.

CLUE: Teach people about your interests.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I don't hate WhoBob WhatPants, but I do hate Squidward's behavior in that episode. Did the writers forget that he's supposed to like SpongeBob deep down? -_-

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Again, I agree. The main conflict of the episode is actually creative (SpongeBob getting amnesia and all) but then they have a new sub-plot where the conflict is the worst ever. SpongeBob struggles to find a job because everyone's afraid of bubbles. I mean what the heck. Plus, it's filled with so many mean-spirited overtones. Let's not forget the cause of the sub-plot conflict. A bunch muppets who called themselves "The Bubble Poppin' Boys". Idiots.

Oh, goodness. I'll probably update tomorrow, but it will be my old review. I re-watched the episode, and it wasn't that bad. Bear with me, folks! :p

TheAngryWumbologyNerd said:
Ugh, Pazza is pulling a Pazza.
...says the person who never started his list, Mr. Hypocrite, pulling a "Pazza" yourself.

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
PatStar2000 said:
Oh, goodness. I'll probably update tomorrow, but it will be my old review. I re-watched the episode, and it wasn't that bad. Bear with me, folks! :p

...says the person who never started his list, Mr. Hypocrite, pulling a "Pazza" yourself.
lol. Im just happy I finished all but 2 of the lists I started (which may sound bad, but Ive started around 15) :p

Anyway, its great to see you will be updating again. Im anxious to see what your picks are.

Back