Pazza's (I hope) pretty darn big Bottom 60!

PatStar2000 said:
I was gonna ask you when your next update was. :prop:
it has to do with my mental state

if it's good, I update with enthusiasm

if it's crappy as hell like now, I feel no reason to update as I know I won't put any effort in it anyways ;)

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
PatStar2000 said:

Comment: We get our first episode since Boating Buddies that seems to be disliked by all. The reason this is on the list is because... woah, woah! Wait just a darn minute! First we have to rewind back to the year of... 2009! I was just about pooping my pants for the SpongeBash, which I thought was going to be another 24-hour countdown, that would finally be GOOD. I had to sleep in a crappy hotel bed and find a TV Guide to watch everything. Turns out I got false info, and it was only a Top 10 episode countdown, and the overrated Pizza Delivery was the wiener out of it all. >_< Before all of the countdown biz, though, we had to watch an episode that Nick (and Patchy) hyped up for their countdown, and was a disappointment, over all. Heh, sounds familiar. There was also another hyped up disappointment for the LAST countdown. Unlike Best Day Ever, the other hyped up episode, this one wasn't able to add any humor at all. I guess it's not easy when the plot is about getting new pants, but I guess the writers thought (and knew) that kids would laugh at anything that had to do with pants, poop, Bob, or China (at least from my experiences). :harhar: Unfortunately, I, who was 9 at the time this episode first aired, wasn't appealed to this. I just thought it was downright ridiculous. SpongeBob has to change pants because all of his shrunk, and they were edge-less. I wonder if it was so Patrick wouldn't call him "box chested" ever again, but that was, leik, soooo 4 seasons ago! Ugh! However, because SpongeBob has ROUND pants now, he essentially has to start life over again. Why, you may ask? Well, nobody seems to recognize him, except for Sandster and Geno, so he re-applies for a job at the Krusty Krab. FINALLY, things start to pick up. The "felonies" joke gave me a chuckle, and things finally went in Squid's favor, but the ending was crap. So, in conclusion, therefore, however you would like to put it, this episode might have been able to redeem itself, if it weren't for Patrick and the ending. Oh, yeah, and the hype issue. See you next time! Pazza, is definitely out!!

199.png

Aired: 2009

Least Favorite Character: :patx:

Least Favorite Part: :patx: - "Do I know you?" (to Robert)

CLUE: Don't do drugs!
I agree that it's a terrible episode (except for the couple of good things that you mentioned). However, I don't think the overhyped-ness of the episode should be a reason to hate it. That's Nickelodeon's fault, so blame them. Also, "Don't do drugs!"...maybe something with a trippy scene in it?

hfjs

Trophy said:
how do they involve drugs?
idk for MuscleBob seeing muscular Sandy just felt-

And Teenage Gary I have no idea :P

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
PatStar2000 said:
Least Favorite Character: :squidx:

Least Favorite Part: Squidward being a hypocritic (lol, see what I did again?)

Hrm, in 4 days this episode will have aired 6 years ago (if that makes any sense).
I'm going to eat your soul for saying that.
Not his fault on this episode.

58: I like this episode
57: Hate this episode
56: Hate
55: Alright

Comment: So, here's to those who thought I wasn't kidding about I was a Teenage Gary on my Top 102! Don't worry, cwn! Now, The only thing I really have to say before I get to reviewing is that I'd like to thank y'all for the feedback and predictions! You make it soooooo not-boring! :w00t: However, like our most recent Season 1 episode to hit the list, "Nature Pants," this one starts out very boring. SpongeBob & Patrick want to go to the Jellyfish Convention down in Ukulele Bottom, and Mr. Squidward is the only one who can watch Fran Gary. Oh, by the way, it's kinda late to tell you this, but this episode seems to run in sequences. Sooooo, uh, that was Sequence 1, I guess... o.o Then we move onto Sequence 2, where Squidward seriously needs a punch in his flabby ol' nose. Grrrr, he could've killed poor Gary! He then tries to overfeed him, and because Gary is halfway dead, Squidward eats all of the Snailpo and has a derpy face (see below). The conflict is quickly resolved, and Gary is thankfully alive! :yahoo: Wait, woah, woah! It ain't over quite yet! We're in Sequence 3 now, where things start to get... weird? Yeah, that's a decent way to put it. Apparently, the snail injection thing that saved Gary's life is the cocaine injection for them sea critters. You probably felt like you were on dat Coca-Cola yourself. Except the one condition where you failed to turn into a snail. In the end of it all, Gare-Bear, Robert, and Squid all end up being turned into snails. Patrick was pretty funny in this 4th sequence, but it didn't really make up for much. It dragged on for too long in the beginning, and the creepy conflict started up too late. Also, a wee bit of the character abuse factor. Sure, Karma bit Squidward in the butt, butt (hehe) Gary still got the short end of the stick. This is a big bug I've seemed to have with the show. Gary barely makes any impact on the show, but the writers apparently want him to... by getting abused. But that's a story for much later. Much, MUCH later. :naughty: See y'all at 53, and you're welcome cwn! :xdmagic:

Aired: 1999

Least Favorite Part: When Gary revives, and SpongeBob and Squidward get the INJECTION!!!! :devil:

hfjs

PatStar2000 said:

Comment: So, here's to those who thought I wasn't kidding about I was a Teenage Gary on my Top 102! Don't worry, cwn! Now, The only thing I really have to say before I get to reviewing is that I'd like to thank y'all for the feedback and predictions! You make it soooooo not-boring! :w00t: However, like our most recent Season 1 episode to hit the list, "Nature Pants," this one starts out very boring. SpongeBob & Patrick want to go to the Jellyfish Convention down in Ukulele Bottom, and Mr. Squidward is the only one who can watch Fran Gary. Oh, by the way, it's kinda late to tell you this, but this episode seems to run in sequences. Sooooo, uh, that was Sequence 1, I guess... o.o Then we move onto Sequence 2, where Squidward seriously needs a punch in his flabby ol' nose. Grrrr, he could've killed poor Gary! He then tries to overfeed him, and because Gary is halfway dead, Squidward eats all of the Snailpo and has a derpy face (see below). The conflict is quickly resolved, and Gary is thankfully alive! :yahoo: Wait, woah, woah! It ain't over quite yet! We're in Sequence 3 now, where things start to get... weird? Yeah, that's a decent way to put it. Apparently, the snail injection thing that saved Gary's life is the cocaine injection for them sea critters. You probably felt like you were on dat Coca-Cola yourself. Except the one condition where you failed to turn into a snail. In the end of it all, Gare-Bear, Robert, and Squid all end up being turned into snails. Patrick was pretty funny in this 4th sequence, but it didn't really make up for much. It dragged on for too long in the beginning, and the creepy conflict started up too late. Also, a wee bit of the character abuse factor. Sure, Karma bit Squidward in the butt, butt (hehe) Gary still got the short end of the stick. This is a big bug I've seemed to have with the show. Gary barely makes any impact on the show, but the writers apparently want him to... by getting abused. But that's a story for much later. Much, MUCH later. :naughty: See y'all at 53, and you're welcome cwn! :xdmagic:

Aired: 1999

Least Favorite Part: When Gary revives, and SpongeBob and Squidward get the INJECTION!!!! :devil:
SING THE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY SONG

I hate this episode, it's an honorable mention for my list, and hint for #53 please?

Back