Pazza's (I hope) pretty darn big Bottom 60!

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I actually don't hate I Was a Teenage Gary like other people do, but it is one of the weaker Season 1 episodes.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
I fully agree with IWATG. The plot is all over the place and the conflict came so late. The only good part is the ending.

Comment: There's 104 days of a bummer vacation, and it has to do with our pal, SpongeBob! In recent times of life, character abuse can be more than just Squidward or Gary (Plankton doesn't count, he's the main antagonist). SpongeBob was a abused in an older episode "I'm With Stupid, which PO'ed some. It didn't make me as happy as can be, either. This was as bad, but unlike I'm With Stupid, none of the characters made me laugh. Patrick gave me a couple, but I guess that's no excuse. A better way to put it is that this was throughout the whole episode. Mr. Krabs would trade his fry cook for 62 cents, but would make him go on a "permanent vacation" so he could avoid paying a few cents. For a few CENTcons (hehe, get it?), I thought his character wasn't half bad in Season 4. I like his performances, such as "Fear of a Krabby Patty" and "The Lost Mattress." Here, I guess the writers wanted some Season 6 foreshadowing (although Chris Mitchell didn't write in Season 6). :mrkrabs: Patrick just.... wasn't funny. He replaced SpongeBob temporarily, which made SpongeBob jealous, just adding on to the conflict. But in the end, of course, the conflict is resolved.... IMMEDIATELY. I can't stand when this happens. The episode drags on for too long, and everything has to be resolved in a limited amount of time. That being at the very last bit of the episode. :bleh: Oh, well. I liked the house bit, where the pineapple and Krusty Krab set kept on getting smaller. I like that. It's like when a crew guy in NASCAR is on TV, and there is a TV right in front of them of them on TV, and the TV keeps on shrinking. I just... like that, I don't know. :prop: Anywayz, see ya! Pazza=out for nao! :hiya:

hqdefault.jpg

Aired: 2006

Least Favorite Character: :krabsx:

Least Favorite Part: When Krabs drops SpongeBob off in the woods.

CLUE: Words can break your heart.... and lose your mind.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
I find this episode a classic season 4 episode. It's just a bland story, the pacing is ridiculously awkward and the only decent thing about it is Patrick. Below average.

Anyway, for my prediction next episode would be WhoBob WhatPants.

hfjs

Bummer Vacation was decent. The play set was hilarious but I hated "I've been waiting for you Patrick". It's too obvious #52 is WhoBob WhatPants.

hfjs

GordoktheMad said:
Is the next one WhoBob WhatPants?
I thought you were Trophy lol

But yeah it's too obvious that it's WhoBob WhatPants

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Trophy said:
you considering a top sb episode list?
Yes, actually! I'm probably gonna do that in a while. Right now, however, I'm going to work on writing the top 10 worst episodes from Seasons 1-3! And believe me, some of the choices I pick may surprise some people!

hfjs

GordoktheMad said:
Yes, actually! I'm probably gonna do that in a while. Right now, however, I'm going to work on writing the top 10 worst episodes from Seasons 1-3! And believe me, some of the choices I pick may surprise some people!
I know what #1 will be sooooooo

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
GordoktheMad said:
Anyone who followed your other list will already know your number one choice. XD Still, I'm looking forward to that. I've actually thought about making a list of my least favorite pre-movie episodes as well.

Back