Pazza's (I hope) pretty darn big Bottom 60!

TropicalNards112233 said:
Flexible... flexible...maybe it's...Slimy Dancing? You gotta be FLEXIBLE to dance, maybe?
Still gotta try harder with dem clues, Pazza (yes, I'm a 3rd person-er). :rofl2:

Comment: Speaking of episodes that cwn and Omair don't hate, we have another one to reveal! I remember E.V.I.L. stating that he liked this baby more than I <3 Dancing on my broken Top 100. Speaking of broken, that is pretty much the reason this episode I believe that this episode is below average. That is my problem with the shorter Season 5 episodes. The writers try to cram in plots that are just too big for a 6-7 minute episode. It just doesn't fit, like Squidward inside of SpongeBob. C wut i did thar? :rofl2: I do enjoy dancing episodes, but here... it just didn't work. It was just WAY too rushed.

You could tell that they were trying to save space. An example is when they cut SpongeBob & Patrick's audition and just automatically get them in. I would be a little PO'ed about this, but it's understandable. In this episode, Squidward just annoyed the crap out of me. I know he is confident in his abilities to have a bright future. He's wanted to play the clarinet, and be a successful musician over all, since the medieval times. :cha: But in all honesty, in this here episode, he just had a HUGE ego. SpongeBob & Patrick were OK, but they didn't help the fact that this episode was rushed... rushed to the extreme. In the end, there was a plot twist, which wasn't really amusing, but it was good enough to be remade into a book called "The Art Contest: No Cheating Allowed!" Patrick gave me a couple of laughs, and his moves were re-used in the Epilogue, which, IMO, was better than No Hat For Pat's, which didn't make the list. Until next time... DO THE CRAMP! :dance:

CLUE: Bikini Bottomites and their interesting tastes.

38.png

Aired: 2007

Least Favorite Character: :squidx:

Least Favorite Part: Squidward being a hypocritic (lol, see what I did again?)

Hrm, in 4 days this episode will have aired 6 years ago (if that makes any sense).

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Meh. I don't like this episode much, but I don't hate it. I found the limbo gag pretty funny.

I disagree with you about this episode being rushed, I actually thought it dragged. I thought this episode would have been so much better as a short.

hfjs

Slimy Dancing was decent, but I agree with you.

Is #56 Fiasco?

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
PatStar2000 said:
Uh-oh, is Roadie even moar PO'ed now?
No, the readon why I think Drive Thru is a good episode is because of it's strong story and plot. It has some flaw in it's execution.

PatStar2000 said:
Still gotta try harder with dem clues, Pazza (yes, I'm a 3rd person-er). :rofl2:

Comment: Speaking of episodes that cwn and Omair don't hate, we have another one to reveal! I remember E.V.I.L. stating that he liked this baby more than I <3 Dancing on my broken Top 100. Speaking of broken, that is pretty much the reason this episode I believe that this episode is below average. That is my problem with the shorter Season 5 episodes. The writers try to cram in plots that are just too big for a 6-7 minute episode. It just doesn't fit, like Squidward inside of SpongeBob. C wut i did thar? :rofl2: I do enjoy dancing episodes, but here... it just didn't work. It was just WAY too rushed.

You could tell that they were trying to save space. An example is when they cut SpongeBob & Patrick's audition and just automatically get them in. I would be a little PO'ed about this, but it's understandable. In this episode, Squidward just annoyed the crap out of me. I know he is confident in his abilities to have a bright future. He's wanted to play the clarinet, and be a successful musician over all, since the medieval times. :cha: But in all honesty, in this here episode, he just had a HUGE ego. SpongeBob & Patrick were OK, but they didn't help the fact that this episode was rushed... rushed to the extreme. In the end, there was a plot twist, which wasn't really amusing, but it was good enough to be remade into a book called "The Art Contest: No Cheating Allowed!" Patrick gave me a couple of laughs, and his moves were re-used in the Epilogue, which, IMO, was better than No Hat For Pat's, which didn't make the list. Until next time... DO THE CRAMP! :dance:

CLUE: Bikini Bottomites and their interesting tastes.

38.png

Aired: 2007

Least Favorite Character: :squidx:

Least Favorite Part: Squidward being a hypocritic (lol, see what I did again?)

Hrm, in 4 days this episode will have aired 6 years ago (if that makes any sense).
okay no just no

first off

1) cwn likes this better than I <3 Dancing
2) WHYYY? 😢

cwn

Porous Freak
Alike E.V.I.L, I prefer Slimy Dancing over I Heart Dancing. I just seemed liked they overglorified Spongebob for 7 minutes, and then punished Squidward again. As for Slimy Dancing had a better story and a lot more laughs. I understand why E.V.I.L likes this, considering he likes random humor.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I actually enjoy criticism so it doesn't feel like everyone is saying "nice list." :rofl2:

Comment: In this episode, there is a little connection to yet another member. That being Roadie. VERY early in his countdown, he mentioned how sick he was of Patrick and Krabs and their magically delicious Lucky Charms. Seriously, the charm never runs out. 0_0 This episode, unfortunately, is the epitome of the charms. And of course... at the butt of every bit of their luck is good ol' Squidward. :squidx: You can probably guess where this is heading. Yup, another one of those episodes. This has happened a lot recently. Squidward wants to do something so he can pursue his dreams of being more professional, but it just so happens that SpongeBob and Patrick are doing the exact same thing. Why, what a coincidence! This irony is because apparently, the writers think that annoying characters getting lucky is funny, and an antagonist who isn't so bad that he HAS to get picked gets... well, picked on, is also funny. I think the reason that they don't really listen to their fans that much is because there always seem to be those kids that will laugh at everything and anything on their TV screen. But alas, this episode deals with all of the above... literally, above. How punny! :prop:

In this episode, Squidward is excited because an art critic is coming to see his work. Unfortunately, Patrick cries that he can't be a good artist, like SpongeBob & Squidward. Crying is usually a sign for Patrick & Krabs. It signifies that their lucky charms are coming into effect. For example, the climax of most Plankton episodes (I've observed) is Mr. Krabs crying because he has no idea what he's going to do about the algae that went to college. It didn't disappoint. Patrick makes a crappy looking googly-eyed glue-infested rock. Well, maybe I shouldn't criticize Patrick for his artwork, for there is a 13-year old who can't do any better, but that's a story for Nautical Nonsense. :hehe: Mr. Krabs didn't make things any better; he just simply wanted money. 8 years ago, we had a father-like Mr. Krabs, who was cheap, but acceptable. Now it's just close enough to mind-numbing. The Bikini Bottomites' interesting tastes, like I mentioned in the clues, come into play here. Patrick sticks two googly eyes onto a Krabby Patty, and THAT attracts a whole lot of attention. Maybe I should feel inspired. I'm not quite the art genius myself. :paint: As for plus points (or pros, what ever you may call them), I enjoyed all of the beret biz, and I got laughs out of Van Gogh's painting being rejected by Patrick.

spongebob-the-googly-artiste-158b-like-a-rock-clip.jpg

Aired: 2011

Least Favorite Character: :krabsx:

Least Favorite Part: The Bikini Bottomites and their Squid Wood-like ways.

CLUE: New person=new style

hfjs

TGA was decent shoot me, but I see your points.

Could #55 be New Fish in Town?

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
PatStar2000 said:
CLUE: New person=new style
To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants?
The Abrasive Side?
E.V.I.L.'s member persona reboot?

On the critic topic, I agree Slimy Dancing is below average. The epilogue shows the writer's deteriorating quality. Why? You don't need that.

The Googly Artiste, believe it or not, I don't hate. Although I do get annoyed by Patrick's smugness, for the most part it never really blows a nerve. And the story's not that bland either. Although the execution is. So it's not that bad but it isn't good either. It's just weak.

Comment: We get our first episode since Boating Buddies that seems to be disliked by all. The reason this is on the list is because... woah, woah! Wait just a darn minute! First we have to rewind back to the year of... 2009! I was just about pooping my pants for the SpongeBash, which I thought was going to be another 24-hour countdown, that would finally be GOOD. I had to sleep in a crappy hotel bed and find a TV Guide to watch everything. Turns out I got false info, and it was only a Top 10 episode countdown, and the overrated Pizza Delivery was the wiener out of it all. >_< Before all of the countdown biz, though, we had to watch an episode that Nick (and Patchy) hyped up for their countdown, and was a disappointment, over all. Heh, sounds familiar. There was also another hyped up disappointment for the LAST countdown. Unlike Best Day Ever, the other hyped up episode, this one wasn't able to add any humor at all. I guess it's not easy when the plot is about getting new pants, but I guess the writers thought (and knew) that kids would laugh at anything that had to do with pants, poop, Bob, or China (at least from my experiences). :harhar: Unfortunately, I, who was 9 at the time this episode first aired, wasn't appealed to this. I just thought it was downright ridiculous. SpongeBob has to change pants because all of his shrunk, and they were edge-less. I wonder if it was so Patrick wouldn't call him "box chested" ever again, but that was, leik, soooo 4 seasons ago! Ugh! However, because SpongeBob has ROUND pants now, he essentially has to start life over again. Why, you may ask? Well, nobody seems to recognize him, except for Sandster and Geno, so he re-applies for a job at the Krusty Krab. FINALLY, things start to pick up. The "felonies" joke gave me a chuckle, and things finally went in Squid's favor, but the ending was crap. So, in conclusion, therefore, however you would like to put it, this episode might have been able to redeem itself, if it weren't for Patrick and the ending. Oh, yeah, and the hype issue. See you next time! Pazza, is definitely out!!

199.png

Aired: 2009

Least Favorite Character: :patx:

Least Favorite Part: :patx: - "Do I know you?" (to Robert)

CLUE: Don't do drugs!

hfjs

TSONTS was horrible, and I think #54 is um...I have no idea.

Back