Milkmaid's Top 111!

Season - 2
Episode Number - 40b
Premiered - October 12, 2001

O is for overrated, and that's what this episode. Take the last update Evan made and ever will make. SSATW is the 20s is just-wha? Though I do his respect his opinions :). On with my opinions to add up to another re review. My main problem with this episode is how BORING it is. 7.343242 minutes of the episode is Spongebob and Sandy talking. Yep. The other parts of this episode were great. If this episode wasn't that boring it would probably find itself in the 60s. Really, a boring episode is one of the worst things that could happen to it. This episode still managed to make the spot because of how classicly classic it is. There are five good and really funny parts in this episode, go to my Top 39 for Season 2 to know which parts. The jokes were well done, and so were the characters. Yeah, just like any other, I don't feel like a long description.

People always call this episode overrated, but I never seeing it being praised, so how exactly is it overrated? :P

Anyway, I love this episode, and I actually enjoy it mainly for the interactions between SpongeBob and Sandy.

StormAllenBryat said:
I like that episode what is the clue for the next one
I forgot :P

Clue for #100 is Tom "Hot Sauce" Kenny

SSATW is like the worst or 2nd worst for season 2. You nailed it by saying it was partly boring, which is why I barley like it.

Season - 1
Episode Number - 14b
Premiered - December 28, 1999

I'm pretty sure this is the lowest Season 1 episode on the list. Correct me if i'm wrong. Anyways this was a pretty good episode for the most part. This is a VERY classic episode, and the last of the 90s. Even though this episode can be a little overrated, it's still good. The plot was OK. I liked it, but it wasn't the best one. The jokes WERE well executed. Some weren't like "pretending as plants" some were like "Duhhhhh i'm stupid" (I just like that so much idk why). The characters were good. Spongebob was good in this one. Sandy was just average. Everyone else was good too. Another long description fail = Clue for #99 is Hooky....or did I spell that right?

Meh, I've never understood why this episode is supposed to be so great. I think it's okay.

Karate Choppers is a classic for season 1 and I loved it. Really good karate episode. :)

Season - 5
Episode Number - 85b
Premiered - July 25, 2007

Now for the real start of this now top 100. Ripped Pants was originally #99 on this list, but then after writing New Digs' review, I realized this wasn't on the list, and it deserves to be. Then I realized that I didn't like Ripped Pants top 100 much. So yeah, this is now episode 99. The plot is pretty good. Not the most creative, but still a good one. The jokes were really nicely done. There were pretty funny. I actually used to NOT like this episode, but then I realized I had a dumb reason for disliking and well now it's my second favorite Season 5 episode, and you guys can probably figure out it lol.

So yeah. Character reviews are now time well time for them. Well that needs to be reworded. But I ain't got the time. Spongebob was average. His "beginning routine" was a little disturbing, but he was still average. This had a really good Plankton performance actually. I liked him in this one. A lot. The other characters were ehhhhhhhh. Yeah, that's all I have. The plot was good, the jokes were, and so were the characters. Yeah. So anyways clue for #98 is Looks are All

Back