Milkmaid's Top 111!

Of course the song (and by song, you mean music) is good. It's a Who parody. :P

Sweet and Sour Squid is one of the best season 8 episodes. Not the best season 8 episode because It's Mooncation. Sweet and Sour Squidward is very funny and the song was really good.

I'm really excited to watch Sweet and Sour Squid because it's something I've wanted to see on this show for a really long time: interaction between my two favorite characters that lasts for more than a minute.

I thought it was alright. Nothing too special for me, and not the best for season 8 as well.

Sorry for only one update today.

The next one will come around 8 AM EST tomorrow!

Season - 2
Episode Number - 30b
Premiered - March 7, 2001

Yes, I said this episode was "decent" a long while ago, but i've grown to like this episode more than that. The plot was good I guess. I didn't see the idea of the "Jellyjerksspotters" thrown anywhere watching the beginning, so that was clever. There's alot of karma in this episode, and you gotta get used to it. Kevin (not the member but the nerdy pickle) gives Sponge all these hard jellyfishing tasks "to prove he's worthy of being a Jellyspotter", but in reality he just wants to injure him, but the hurters get hurt I guess. The jokes were REALLY good. "What's so great about a nerdy pickle?", and "LOOK EVERYBODY KEVIN'S BACK" and "(creepy breathing) HHHHHHiiii, KKeeevvviiinnn" are just three of the many classic jokes that came out of this episode. The only thing that stopped this episode was Mr. Kevin and his Mr. Jellyspotters. What complete jerks. When Poor Spongey found out in the end there was no way he could be a Jellyspotter, I wanted to be able to jump into the TV and throw that little green veggie into the ditch with all his fans evacuated. Spongebob was good in this one though, but the one that made it all possible was Patrick. Nerdy pickle from him, touch came from him, and so did the side Jeffrey Jellyfish gag. In conclusion, this was a really good episode but with a few bad characters. Clue for #93 is Continental Ear Explosion.

I can see why this episode made the list. It was pretty good and funny especially with the king jellyfish :P

I'm You Biggest Fanatic used to be just a decent episode for me too, but I've also come to appreciate it more after rewatching it. This episode is karma at its best, and it's really satisfying to watch. That and the great jokes littered throughout the episode make it really enjoyable.

HarryPotterLives said:
I'm You Biggest Fanatic used to be just a decent episode for me too, but I've also come to appreciate it more after rewatching it. This episode is karma at its best, and it's really satisfying to watch. That and the great jokes littered throughout the episode make it really enjoyable.
Same opinions, different avatars

HarryPotterLives said:
I didn't just think you were Omair

Season - 2
Episode Number - 32b
Premiered - March 8, 2001

This is an episode I actually used to hate. I rewatched it during the marathon leading up to Little Yellow Book, and didn't think it was half bad. It's actually my brother's favorite episode, so that's a thing. I quite liked it. The plot was good actually. I liked the suspense/mystery feel and how the classic "who you least suspect" is the culprit was pretty nice. The jokes were great. There was lots. I can remember lots of funny, and yeah. The characters were great, Spongey had put up with a classic performance. Lots of lulz happened when he was around. Patty Pat Patrick was average. Everyone else was between "good and average". Yeah this is one of those short description episodes that you don't have that much to say about. So yeah this was a pretty good episode.If you want me to do a Why is S2 is better than S1 topic, reply to my latest status update. Clue for #93 is...The Bubbly Spitoon.

The Smoking Peanut is good, but it doesn't have much replay value. Both the plot and the humor rely on taking you by surprise, so once you've already seen it it loses some of its appeal. It's still enjoyable, but not as much as it was the first time I saw it.

Milkmaidman said:
I didn't just think you were Omair

Season - 2
Episode Number - 32b
Premiered - March 8, 2001

This is an episode I actually used to hate. I rewatched it during the marathon leading up to Little Yellow Book, and didn't think it was half bad. It's actually my brother's favorite episode, so that's a thing. I quite liked it. The plot was good actually. I liked the suspense/mystery feel and how the classic "who you least suspect" is the culprit was pretty nice. The jokes were great. There was lots. I can remember lots of funny, and yeah. The characters were great, Spongey had put up with a classic performance. Lots of lulz happened when he was around. Patty Pat Patrick was average. Everyone else was between "good and average". Yeah this is one of those short description episodes that you don't have that much to say about. So yeah this was a pretty good episode.If you want me to do a Why is S1 is better than S2 topic, reply to my latest status update. Clue for #93 is...The Bubbly Spitoon.

I thought in the status update you said why Season 2 is better then Season 1

Descent episode for season 2. There's been better but I respect your opinion :)

Season - 4
Episode Number - 61b
Premiered - May 6, 2005

Yeah, i'm another short description mood, and i'm in kind of a hurry. I'll basically do a re review here. I really liked this episode. There was some pretty funny faces in this episode, and I also liked the plot. Spongebob as a Navy Buddy was pretty funny. The jokes were pretty well executed. I liked when Spongebob made his station shipshape. The characters were great. Sponge boy me Bob was really good. It was kinda woah when he gave his speech, but he wasn't bad. Krabs was good also. His molted appearance was well, "kinda shocking" just call me daddy at first, but you get used to it. The Navy buddies were average. Already, the review hath come to a conclusion. Anyways, this was a pretty good episode, and clue for #91 is Ice Cream Offense.

Back