Milkmaid's Top 111!

Krabs a la Mode is my favorite Season 5 episode. It's hilarious and all of the characters were great. Plus, you gotta love that fight over the thermostat toward the end.

Krabs a la Mode was very good and shows how excellent season 5 can be.

Season - 5
Episode Number - 99a
Premiered - November 23, 2007

Well, it seems great to have one list to worry about instead of two! Now I can go full throttle and not have to think "oh yeah bottom 50 time first". Even though i'm a multitasking guy, that wasn't easy, especially with school to be enchained in. But anyways, onto the episode. It was pretty good. For real. The plot was not what I expected when I saw the title. I was thinking Squiddy had a brother and he came to Bikini Bottom, but was I proved wrong. The plot was great. I liked it. The jokes were well executed as well. Heh, that's sounded funny. ANYWAYS, the characters were all pretty nicely done. Spongebob was good, and so was Squidward. Everyone else was mostly average. Yeah, we're still doing short descriptions :P. Clue for #97 is The Exorcist Buddy.

The Two Faces of Squidward WAS one of the best of Season 5. It has one of the most hilarious faces ever!

StormAllenBryat said:
I like Two Faces of Squidward
:mrkrabs: :patrick: :spongebob: :squidward:
Don't emote spam on this topic, thanks :)

The Two Faces of Squidward is a great episode. It's one of those weird, wacky and stupid episodes that's actually done really well. A lot of laugh-out-loud moments and I loved the characters. SpongeBob and Squidward actually seemed to get along relatively well in this one. <3

Season - 3
Episode Number - 53a
Premiered - September 20. 2002

I know, I know. This is probably the last episode you would think of when I throw "The Exorcist Buddy" at you as a hint. But ah well, that's how the ball rolls. This was a mostly a pretty good episode. Replay value is the biggest problem here. We've been through this before. Watch it once, it's the world's greatest thing. Second time, it's top 70 worthy. Next few times, it falls down to the #97 spot and gets stuck there. But the rest of this episode is gold in the form of Patrick boating school episode comedy. I like the plot. It was purty creative. The jokes were very nicely done sir, very nicely done indeed. The highlights include "24" and "stupid stars".

The characters were great. Spongebob was really good in this episode. He was funny, and Rob's character was really creative if you will here. I like his "stupid stars" insult for some reason. Patrick was ehhhhh. He had amazingly memorable moments like his portrait of the "Big Fat Meanie", but he was also pretty annoying at times. Mrs. Puff was good enough. I don't have much to say on her though. Roger.....oh...Roger....HE WAS THE GOLDEN EGG HE WAS. And for some reason "Golden Egg" sounds really familiar. Nothingness aside, yeah that's the end of this review. Clue for #96 is Boat Smarts - Stopping A Car

The Two faces of Squidward was an excellent episode and was very funny. I also loved how Squidward and SpongeBob were inneracting nicely to each other for this episode. Now for New Student Starfish. Very great episode and I remember watching it like 3 times this month already :P It's packed with jokes and I enjoyed it very much.

I really liked New Student Starfish! There were a few mean-spirited moments (Mrs. Puff pulling the star off of Spongebob's board; that almost got me to put it on my worst episodes list :O !(from the first 3 seasons)) But after seeing it again, I have come to like it a bit more. :)

Season - 4
Episode Number - 69b
Premiered - April 1, 2006

Wow, i'm still getting used to not having a bottom 50 to take care of. How bout that ha. Anyways, yep now for another re review. The plot was good enough. It wasn't the best plot, but it was still pretty good. I like the jokes, and most of my favorites came from Sergeant Roderick including the bonbon mishap, and his unknown death by boat. Everyone else has their fine moments as well, don't worry. The characters were all great. Spongebob was amazing. I thought the way he could only drive with a blindfold was a pretty original concept, and it was a pretty interesting and odd concept as well. Mr. Fitz and Puff were both average. Yeah. Roderick was the other star in this one. He had some of the best moments in the episode. Yeah, that's all I got. This was a good episode with good jokes, a good plot and good characters. Clue for #95 is The Watering Can Waterfall.

This is a perfectly average episode for me. Nothing to complain about but nothing that I find that great about it either.

Season - 8
Episode Number - 158a
Premiered - July 20, 2011

This is an episode I feel rarely gets talked about, meaning it's pretty underrated. Last I checked this is my favorite Season 8 episode. So yeah that's what I mean when I say it's underrated. The plot is something I never knew would happen. This shows there needs to be tons more Squidward-Plankton interaction. The jokes were good. If "Door Slam" counts as a joke, that seems like something from Season 1, which is great. The "Clarinet Wizard" song was very nicely done. The lyrics were ehhhhh, but the song was good. The characters were awesome. Spongebob was average, as everyone else was. The best characters were Squidward and Plankton obvi, but well, Idk which is best overall, all of this creating the best Season 8 episode there is. Clue for #94 is The Nerdy......uhhhhh.

Back