Milkmaid's Top 111!

StormAllenBryat said:
no! I am not going to the Ask StormAllenBryat topic again
Then ask someone to close it

This will obviously not be it but.... The Masterpiece?

Bucket Sweet Bucket episode is a great episode too but not one of my favorite season 5 episodes.

Season - 4
Episode Number - 71a
Premiered - May 12, 2006

Another re review here. This time it's more in depth now. I think this episode is really underrated, but not just because I saw it #3 on some random bottom list, which is blasphemy IMO. I see most of you guys like this episode a fair bit. This is a Pearl episode that really stands from other Pearl episodes, which are mostly really crappy. This one was well executed though. The beginning of this episode is the part I can't really remember at all, but i've seen this episode lots of times recently, so I can remember the rest, Bobby being taught the wonders of the credit card was a little entertaining, but the store part. It kinda reminds me of Shopping with Pearltron, but eh.

The montage was an entertaining part, so that wins it points. The party at the Krusty Krab was hilarious. In case you guys have no idea where a statue is in this episode, it's Squidward's Pearl statue made out of Krabby Patties. I'm probably mental because I think "it is dish water" was funny, but I think this episode is funny in general. Honestly, Boys Who Cry was an OK band :|. But Squiddy's "Drop liek it's hot" impression was just <3. This episode had an OK ending TBH. Poor Krabs had to pay his lights out for all the stuff though :(. Time for the review conclusion. I thought this a pretty good episode for the most part. There, I typed a long review ;). Anyways, clue for #105 is All New Popcorn Beds.

I like Whale of a Birthday too, I guess. The clue for #105 is "All New Popcorn Beds"? It reminds me of Homer's Popcorn bath in Moonshine River episode of The Simpsons (Homer mentions it). The next episode is The Lost Mattress?

This was one of season 4's gems.

It was really great with the plot, the humor and everything and I really enjoyed it :D

I really like Whale of a Birthday. Squidward's Boys Who Cry performance made it for me. <3 Though there are other funny parts too.

Season - 8
Episode Number - 169b
Premiered - March 31, 2012

For your viewing pleasure and my reviewing pleasure I am not I repeat not explaining the hint B). Ehehehe. So, Planet of the Jellyfish, One of the best post movie episodes right here boy. I like the horror movie-feel to it, and didn't get really well, "cheesy" at any parts. The plot was good enough for me. The way they put it in the "I am here to replace you and all of your kind" way (yeah I need to reword that) was cool. The characters were nicely portrayed. I liked Spongebob having no idea what was going on in the first five minutes of the episode. The Jellions, well they got kinda repetitive, but they were mostly good.

This episode has scientist Sandy, something I don't like much, but this was well executed. OK maybe she wasn't that much of a scientist this one, but she wasn't her old Karate self. To me she just felt like-well maybe Texan, but no much karate and not much science. It was kinda neutral TBH. This episode's ending was just kinda expected. I wasn't expected the "Freaky Clone Jelly Relish Patties", but I was expecting Krabs to sell some new thing, because that's happened a few times. Time for that review conclusion. IN CONCLUSION, This was a pretty good episode. The plot was creative, and their were well executed jokes. Clue for #104 is The Chili Monster.

I love Planet of the Jellyfish too. It's the second best episode of season 8. Second best episode was The Hot Shot but I realized that Planet of the Jellyfish was better. The Hot Shot is the third best season 8 episode now.

Great episode and one of season 8's best. :D

Next will be "Doing Time" I assume

SB_DW_Fan said:
Don't tempt me! I'm trying to watch all of the post-movie episodes in order without skipping ahead, and I'm only on Season 6. You have no idea how much I want to cheat and watch Planet of the Jellyfish, Plankton's Pet, Sweet and Sour Squidward and a couple of others right now.

HarryPotterLives said:
Don't tempt me! I'm trying to watch all of the post-movie episodes in order without skipping ahead, and I'm only on Season 6. You have no idea how much I want to cheat and watch Planet of the Jellyfish, Plankton's Pet, Sweet and Sour Squidward and a couple of others right now.
I know how you feel

BTW Sweet and Sour Squid is coming soon on the list

Back