Completed Trying to review a episode each day till I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renan In Cartoon Network - Title Cards - YouTube

This episode starts in jellyfish fields and SpongeBob is hunting jellyfish for their jelly. Spongebob finds a cool blue jellyfish that he hasn't caught ever Spongebob is on an epic chase to catch that jellyfish and he can't even catch it. Later SpongeBob is working at the krusty krab and he has his break for spongebobs break he eats a Krabby patty with jellyfish jelly. Some guy tries the Krabby patty and really likes it and even sings about it everyone else also likes the jelly. Mr.Krab wants spongebob to capture jellyfish for him to make jelly. Spongebob catches a ton of jellys and Mr.Krabs still wants more only a one jellyfish is left the blue one that songebob ever caught. Spongebob is sorta paranoid and when he answers the phone he ehars breathing then the lights turn off and in the kitchen there's a krabby patty with blue jelly on the floor and the blue jellyfish captures spongebob and shows spongebob the inhumane working conditions of the jellyfish and spongebob learns that Mr.Krabs is the one responsible for it all and spongebob asks him to stop it and spongebob sets the jellyfish free and the jellyfish sting Mr.Krabs and leave. It ends with SpongeBob catching the blue jellyfish and it stings him.

I really like how spongebob saves the jellyfish its pretty wholesome and I liked the part where the blue jellyfish was stalking spongebob it was pretty funny when spongebob thought it was something else. Its good that Mr.Krabs got his karma in this episode it was pretty satisfying to see that

Rating: 94/100

Quote i really like: MOAR

Last edited:
The Fry Cook Games Title Card - YouTube

I like the art for the titlecard it looks cool.
This episode starts with the annual fry cook games being announced in a stadium. The fry cook games are kinda of like the olympics but with fast food everywhere and Mr.Krabs and Plankon compete against each other. Spongebob is the representative of the krusty krab in the fry cook games and Patrick talks to spongebob and he and spongebob have an argument that Patrick cant be a fry cook. The competition is about to start and Plankton claims that he's gonna win and then PLOTWIST Patrick is the representative of the chum bucket in this competition. Patrick and spongebob seem to hate each other and they both think that they aren't friends anymore. The first medal is one for pole vaulting Spongebob lands well and Patrick does worse. The next medal is one is the chocolate pie dive for spongebobs dive he puts on two popsicle sticks and dips in chocolate/almonds for Patrick his dive uses one cone and looks like strawberry icecream with chocolate dipping. The next medals are shown very rapidly and its a tie at last they land in a hamburger stadium and SpongeBob and Patrick have to wrestle each other. Spongebob and Patrick are excited to fight each other and turn stronger and battle head on. They both fight each other with such spirit and rip their pants and wear each others underwear both of them don't want to fight anymore and leave.

I like how spongebob and patrick hate each other then they like each other at the end it was kinda of creepy and wholesome at the same time I like the fast food sports too its really cool how they changed them and the CGI animation for the stadium was pretty strange.

Rating: 93/100

Quote I really like: Get back here and kill each other

Squid On Strike Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts with Mr.Krabs and he's 3 dollars short from sales last month. Mr.Krabs gives Squidward an envelope and it's a bill for doing mundane tasks Spongebob agrees to these bills immediately and Squidward doesn't want to pay the bills. Squidward wants to go on strike and Spongebob goes on strike too. (Spongebob doesn't even know what a strike is). After Spongebob gets fired from the krusty krab because he's on a strike. Squidward teaches SpongeBob how to strike and SpongeBob is pretty sad about ruining his worker's uniform. The next thing to do when striking they make picket signs and SpongeBob attracts people to he krusty krab. Later on some guy tells spongebob that he's going to replace his job and squidward just does it himself. Squidward makes a cool speech about how the krusty krab isn't funfair. Everyone then goes to eat at the krusty krab and Mr.Krabs brags about all the customers are terrible. Spongebob roasts Mr.krabs about the strike and at the end he says "Even if it takes forever!!" Squidward thinks about it even more and Mr.krabs just came to squidwards house and wants him to go back to work. Meanwhile, spongebob starts to destroy the Krusty Krab and when Mr.Krabs and Squidward go to the Krusty Krab to discuss terms the krusty krab is destroyed and they will have to work forever.

That ending was pretty sad and funny. I like how squidward really cares about the strike until he realizes he that he may have to do it forever with spongebob and just quits immediately its kinda funny to see that.

Rating: 87/100

Quote I really like: Nobody gives a care about the fate of labor as long as they can get their instant gratification.

Sandy, SpongeBob, And The Worm Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts at night and a strange large cylinder starts eating everything. It even eats spongebobs pillow, blanket and house. Spongebob saw an Alaskan bullworm and everything is thinking how to combat it. Someone wants to catch the worm and its sandy. Spongebob doesnt want sandy to fight the worm and tries to make her not fight the worm. Meanwhile bikini bottom is moving to another place. Sandy is determined to fight the worm and spongebob is sobbing. Sandy is way too proud about killing the worm but she hasn't even seen it. Sandy saw a sign of the worm and enters a cave to fight it. It turns out the worm was actually the cave and SpongeBob and Sandy have to run away from the worm. Sandy admits she was wrong and devises a plan with a paperclip and a piece of string they get on top of the worm and the worm falls down in a canony and it falls down in the brand new moved bikini bottom.

I think the Spanish version of this episode is better. I like how the kids used the bullworm excuse to not do their homework. this bullworm creature is pretty kooky and I liked how it just ate everything. I also like how spongebob tries to save sandy its kinda cute.

Rating: 98/100

That idea may just be crazy enough TO GET US ALL KILLED!

SpongeBob SquarePants (season 2) - Wikipedia

1. Bubble buddy 99
  2. Graveyard shift
  3. Sandy Spongebob and the worm 98
  4. The secret box 97
  5. Band geeks 97
  6. Gary takes a bath 96
  7. Frankendoodle 96
  8. Bossy boots 96
  9. Sailor mouth 95
  10. Squidville 95
  11. Jellyfish hunter 94
  12. Welcome to the chumbucket 94
  13. Procrastination 93
  14. Fry cook games 93
  15. Patty hype 92
  16. Christmas who 92
  17. No free rides 90
  18. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III 90
  19. Grandmas kisses 90
  20. Something smells 90
  21. Dying for pie 89’
  22. Shanghaied 88
  23. Your shoes untied 88
  24. Wormy 87
  25. Survival of the idiots 87
  26. Squid on strike 87
  27. Artist unknown 87
  28. Big pink loser 87
  29. Pressure 86
  30. Krusty love 86
  31. Squids day off 86
  32. Im your biggest fanatic 85
  33. Imitation crabs 85’
  34. Life of crime 84
  35. Prehibernation week 83
  36. The smoking peanut 83
  37. Im with stuipd 80
  38. Dumped 78
  39. Squirrel jokes 78
This is a pretty well rounded season most episodes have a score of 85-95. The average score of these episodes are 89.7 ( hope I got it right) I think the animation change is good and the jokes still were funny.

I think I'm going to pick a random season for tomorrow :p

Whirly Brains | Encyclopedia SpongeBobia | Fandom

Im kinda busy so im going to make this quick. I like how wacky this episode is some people don't like it for that but I do I find the gags pretty funny and that cop was kinda funny too. I wish it had more word jokes though

Rating: 84/100

Quote I really liked: That's brainnapping, and it looks like I'll be the one calling the police

Mermaid Pants | Encyclopedia SpongeBobia | Fandom

This episode starts with spongebob and Patrick who are cosplaying as mermaid man and barnacle boy and they visit a lair (Squidward House) and they think squidward is the villain Doctor negative and destroy his garden. Before squidward murders spongebob he has to go to work. When squidward goes to work spongebob and Patrick cosplay at work too and make a huge mess with garbage. Mr.Krabs comes and sees the mess and tells squidward a secret. Mr.krab is a huge comic fan an even has a costume. Mr.Krabs forces Squidward to wear a doctor negative outfit and everyone starts fighting. Spongebob realizes that Mr.Krabs hasn't committed a crime so they cant fight each other and Mr.Krabs have to commit a crime and when they try to pretend to steal a bank they get hurt real bad. After that SpongeBob uses Mr.Krabs dollars and creates a cool lair fo the villains and Squidward takes it too seriously and tries to submerge spongebob and Patrick in hot oil. Spongebob and Patrick try to get out of the oil pit and Squidwrad and Mr.Krabs gets in it instead and the episode ends.

Im pretty sure this was made after the death of Ernest Borgnine so this is a pretty good way to remember him. I really like the superhero episodes of spongebob and this is no different its pretty cool to see spongebob and Patrick as mermaid man and barnacle boy and Mr.Krabs and squidward as the villains its very interesting I also like how there are rules for being a superhero its kinda cool to think about that in earlier episodes.

Rating: 90/100

Quote I really like: So you read comics, don't worry. Lots of perfectly good immature adults read comics.

206a. Unreal Estate | SpongeBuddy Mania Forums

This episode starts with spongebob cleaning his house/murdering barnacles Squidward has drawn a masterpiece and spongebobs havoc has runied it. Squidward is tried of this and wants spongebob to move away. Spongebob starts sneezing for some reason and he's starting to think its because of his pineapple. Squidward wants to convince spongebob that he is allergic to pineapple and fills spongebobs house with pepper at night. Spongebob is sneezing so much that he thinks his pineapple is causing it. Spongebob has to move and Squidward wants to help him move. The houses that Spongebob doesn't want to move into are a Banana, pepper, a sub, and plenty more. The last house is a house that looks terrible on the outside but its filled with advanced technology squidward wants the house and gives spongebob his house instead. When squidward puts on his alarm it actually turns into a rocket and goes back to earth in conch street and squidward has to live in patricks house.

I like the new homes shown Its cool and interesting I don't like how squidwrad was a jerk though

Rating: 87/100

SpongeBob SquarePants - Unreal Estate and Code Yellow Title Cards - YouTube

This episode starts with Squidward looking at his nose and changing it. Spongebob wants to know whats up and finds out squidward has a nosejob and companies squidward to the hospital and squidwrad is feeling relaxed until spongebob over helps him. Squidward tells spongebob to volunteer at the hostipal and Spongebob wears the clothing of a doctor and helps patients. Spongebob even helps Ms.Puff inflate when she was using an iron lung. At last spongebob helps with Squidwards nosejob and is really wacky and unprofessional . When squidward wakes up he has to woken up again and have surgery again and again. The only thing left is his body.

This episode was weird Spongebob just turns into a doctor and its kinda hilarious. I thought the nose job part was a bit too long but the ending was pretty surprising and I cant tell if its funny or not.

Rating: 85/100

Quote I really liked: No, I'm just a fry cook

Mimic Madness | Encyclopedia SpongeBobia | Fandom

This episode starts with Mr. Krabs acting like a military instructor telling Spongebob and Squidward to make the Krusty Krab a great place basically. Squidward imitates Mr.Krabs and SpongeBob imatitates everyone too and everyone loves the imitation. Patrick is fooled by the imitation sandy and plankton both like their imitations. After many imitations later everyone is tired of Spongebob impressions and Spongebob seems to be imitating at an unhealthy pace. Sandy wants to help spongebob and gathers an intervention for him. Spongebob goes crazy after imitating too many and can't revert back to himself. Spongebob sings a cool song in a cave asking who he is. Sandy and everyone else pretend to be spongebob and spongebob goes back to normal and everyone has the mimicry madness

I like how most of the main cast is in this episode its pretty awesome to see them try to help Spongebob with his madness. I also like how sany and plankton are playing chess its pretty coo to see that dynamic I also like the singing segment of this episode its really great.

Rating: 96/100

Quote I really like: 80,000 impressions later

images

This episode starts at night and a worm gets in one of spongebobs holes. Spongebob notices this and realizes he has a worm inside of him gary hates the worm but Spongebob likes the worm inside him. The worm turns out to be a major ::dolphin noise:: and invites all his worm friends to party inside spongebob.Spongebob dances till the morning and the worms still won't leaveand gary leaves spongebob outside his home and goes to work. Mr.Krabs notices the worms and Spongebob has to leave his jobs because of the worms. Spongebob really wants the worms to leave. Plankton tries to help spongebob with his worm problem (for the formula) and fails horrible. Spongebob asks Patrick for help and he is terrified of Spongebob and his wormyness Squidward too is afraid. Spongebob laughs in insanity and the worms leave him it ends with Squidward getting the worms. NOT A small short plays with the worm and a scallop both doing cartoonishly and gag-filled things and it ends with the start of the episode.

This episode was kinda strange I liked it but it was weird that a short played at the end and at the end of the short it loops back to the beginning those worm things looked kinda strange but I liked the party parts of the episode,

Rating: 88/100

Quote I really liked: It's a monster with spongebobs face!!!!

images

This episode starts with squidward not getting sleep and trying to do everything to go to sleep but Spongebob/patrick keep waking him up They've been doing this for three days (offscreen). Squidward has to sleep to attend a music recital Squidward follows some of the advice spongebob gave him and goes for a walk and sleeps in spongebobs house instead of his home. Squidward doesn't wake up and no matter what SpongeBob and Patrick do he's still asleep and he has to go to an audition.Spongebob tries to make a copy of squidward but it doesn't work. The only way that squidward could go to his recital is if spongebob and Patrick treated squidward like a puppet. Spongebob and Patrick wear squidward as a suit and go to the concert hall. The squidward puppet is really cursed and everyone looks at him. Spongebob and Patrick go to the recital hall and try to play the clarinet and its bad at first but it turns really soothing. Squidward wakes up and tries to get control of himself. Squidward realizes that spongebob/patrick is in himself and gets angry he tries to play the clarinet for real end everyone hates it. It ends with the squidward copy playing a cool tun.

Im really sleepy right now so I can relate to this episode haha. I thought that puppet part was really strange and creepy but the start was kinda funny maybe its cause I'm sleepy right now XD

Rating: 76/100

Quote I really like: You know, normally I would jump up and scream when you appear like that. But I'm so tired I'm just gonna take your stupid advice!

Krusty Katering Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts with Mr.Krabs and squidward catering to children. Squidward has to give the krabby patties to the children and he is freaked out. patrick is a cool clown and makes impressive balloons. Mr.krabs is taking care of the pinanta and becomes the pinanta himself. Spongebob is a bouncy castle and some kid who has spike shoes ruins the bouncy castke. When everyone tries to leave some rich lady thinks that Mr.krab and their crew are professional caterers Mr.Krabs is chased by an angry child. They cater to the fancy mansion and make Krabby patties out of jewels Patrick serves and Mr.krabs tries to find even more jewels. Patrick is terrible at his job and Squidward replaces the role of a clarinet player that pretty much everyone hates.The lady who fired the gang really hates their service and then a food fight starts. Mr.Krabs pops a huge water bed and the mansion floods It ends with the wave carrying everyone.

This episode was pretty crazy but in a good way I liked the part with the children it was pretty funny especially that gag at the end. I just really like just how crazy it is its amazing

Rating: 90/100

Quote I really like: Why father WHY

images

This episode starts at the krusty krab and business is booming. Some guy really likes the cook (SpongeBob) Squidward tells Mr.Krabs that everyone's calling the Krabby patties the SpongeBob patty and everyone starts calling the krusty krab spongebobs place. Mr.Krabs lets Spongebob off for a few days because of ghostly reasons. Spongebob gets bored of getting off for the days and makes his own restaurant inside his home even Gary turns into Squidward but alas no customers until everyone starts noticing the smell and come in. Spongebobs restaurant is a huge success. Mr.Krabs is failing at making Krabby patties and just pretends to be spongebob after everyone finds out he's Mr.Krabs they finally leave even squidward leaves. Squidward hates how everyone is crowded nar his house and calls a health inspector. Mr.Krabs realizes that Spongebob is a successful business man and yet he misses Mr.Krabs taking his money or something. Meanwhile Squidward does a cool song about hating everyone. The health inspector later comes and shuts down the place. When spongebob moves to the krusty krab they still find squidward singing and everyone laughs/Squidward dies of embarrassment and it ends with Mr,krabs adding a to the krusty krab sign a small tape with spongebobs place written in it and it flies away.

I remember watching this episode in Spanish. I like how this episode mentions that Spongebob does all the work its never really mentioned and I'm sure it'll probably be the last time its mentioned. that gary/squidward design was pretty cursed lol. I like how cozy spongebobs place seems to be I can't quite explain why though. This episode kinda reminds me of pretty patties and I liked that episode

Rating: 77/100

images

This episode starts with Karen showing plankton her screensaver and plankton doesnt care about it he's making some new ingestion to get the krabby patty formula. Plankton messes up and gets sucked up a pipe and it turns out to be a ingrediant formula finder machine and plankton is 100% A big jerk. Karen gets angry that Plankton doesn't care about her and kicks Plankton out. Plankton wants to find someone to live with and he chooses spongebob. Plankton really misses Karen and talks to spongebob about his feelings and wants to get karen back. Spongebob wats to help plankton and tries to make him a nicer person. Plankton is pretty bad at being nice and is a terrible door opener and a bad. Spongebob decides to makeover plankton instead and Spongebob wants plankton to show his love Plankton cooks a scheme instead. Spongebob is a robot and plankton pretends to be dating him. Karen knows about this scheme already she feed them stuff not meant for a Spongebob and Plankton reveals the scheme and Karen is into it for some reason. It ends with Plankton complaining about the screensaver and Karen getting angry.

I like karen/Plankton centered episodes and this one is no different I really like how plankton just fails at being nice and its kinda nice to see spongebob try to make Plankton good.

Rating: 85/100

Quote I really like: even hang out with this moron.

images

This episode starts with spongebob waking up pretty early and he sees something interesting on the TV an ad for life insurance and Spongebob somehow signs it in TV and Spongebob has life insurance (so does Patrick now) Patrick gave Spongebob the mail and its his lIfe insurance they both think that life insurance means you turn immune and start hurting themselves. Meanwhile Squidward notices Spongebob and Patrick hurting each other and tells Sb and Patrick to hurt themselves more they hurt Squidward on accident instead. Squidward hurts himself pretty much gets hurt all the and spongebob gives him a Life insurance contract whenever Squidward has he's protected a ton of times and Squidward thinks that he's indestructible and destroys walls (A fake wall) Squidward even takes Ice cream form some buff guy. Squidward decides to go through some crazy obstacle course and SB and Patrick realize that life insurance is fake. Squidward doesn't care and goes through torture end.

This episode goes hard on Squidward I don't really like it for that but I also don't like how much hubris Squidward had it was kinda weird for me at least.

Rating 72/100

images

This episode starts with Spongebob failing horribly at his driver's test with bubbles! Ms.Puff reprimands Spongebob and Spongebob gets really sad. Larry is showing off his cool boatmobile and Mr.Krabs is cleaning his car even Patrick is spending time with his boat Spongebob is pretty sad about all of this and plays with bubbles. Spongebob has an idea just make a car boat. Everyone is enamoured with Spongebobs bubble and Spongebob doesn't even need a license for it. When spongebob gets home everyone is asking him to make a bubble boat for them and the whole city is driving their bubble boats. Ms.Puff doesn't have any students and its due to those bubble boats when Ms.Puff is driving her boat she gets pulled over and has to take bubble boat school its taught by spongebob. Ms.Puff is doing well learning how to drive the bubble but she somehow gets a building on fire after more practice shes done it except for one more test driving outside and Ms.Puff accidentally goes on the freeway and terrible things happen she rises to the top and everyone is falling from the surface bubble boating is illegal due to this and the episode ends.

This is a pretty ok Ms.Puff episode it's not too good and not too bad I think I would view this episode only once since its pretty formulaic and it follows every Ms.Puff boating school episode.

Rating: 70/100

Quote I really like: Oh, joy

images

This episode starts with the news that Plankton is up to his schemes he has a robot pony and that will somehow get the formula. It fails like always. PLankton does it again and it still doesn't work and he does it again and again and again and again. Plankton talks to Karen about his issue and Karen issues and he just plugs her and Plankton plays Gats and goes to retire. Spongebob notices this and Mr. Krabs is pretty skeptical of it. Spongebob and Mr.Krabs follow plankton to dullsville and stalk on him. Plankton is doing pretty boring stuff like buying shoes and going to his retirement home he plans to stay their forever. Mr.Krabs still thinks that something is up (plankton is stilling acting like he's evil even when he's retiring) Mr.Krabs and Spongebob fall on plankton when they were stalking on him and Mr.Krabs wishes him well at his retirement but Plankton tells Mr.krabs that he's actually in the krusty Krab and he's stealing the formula somehow Mr.krabs and Spongebob were secretly robots all along and Plankton still tries to steal that formula. The robots are shown to be happy in the ending.

That start with the fake safe was hella funny. I thought this episode was going to be pretty boring but its pretty funny I think the twists were pretty crazy and I'm into that. I liked the robot part especially the end It was neat. I liked the new setting of dullsville it was pretty nice.

Rating: 89/100

Quote I really like: Krabs Spongeboob??!!!?!

images

This episode starts at the krusty krab and a lady is complaining about a sea urchin in her patty squidward is terrified and Spongebob doesn't care about it Spongebob even shows the urchin the cooking area. The urchin accidentally turns the stove too high and Spongebob notices he tries to turn it off and somehow shrinks himself. Spongebob enjoys being tiny until he has to make a Krabby patty. Spongebob goes below the stove and its pretty dirty and ugly he frees a sea urchin from a trap the urchin doesn't show gratitude. Squidward rings the bell for Spongebob and Spongebob brings a patty but squidward thinks he's Plankton and Mr.krabs flings him to the chum bucket. Karen and plankton notice spongebob the first thing plankton does is compare height after that Karen flings Spongebob. Some random kid eats spongebob and thinks he's an action figure. Spongebob escapes to the toy pit and destroys the krusty krab overall, Mr.Krabs finally catches spongebob and has to give him a smaller job he turns into a personal hygiene service and cleans everyone's teeth/bodies. Squidward is in charge of everything now and spongebob really misses his jobs. Squidward uses spongebob as a spongebob and makes spongebob bigger and bigger and he's the size of a krusty krab, Fin.

This was a weird episode I like the part were Plankton compares heights but this episode was pretty forgettable Im probably not going to watch it again.

Rating: 67/100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back