Completed Trying to review a episode each day till I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culture Shock Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts on a very uneventful day in the Krusty Krab it is very empty and sales are falling. Mr.Krabs talk to Squidward and Spongebob to think about helpful tips to increase sales. Everyone decides on a talent show based on Squidward's idea. When preparing for the talent show Squidward desperately wants Spongebob to not perform at his talent show because he thinks Spongebob is uncultured or something this is the thing I really hate about this episode I feel bad for poor Spongebob in this episode Squidward is just letting him down and he's too naive to notice how Squidward just tells him to mop. These talents that everyone performs are really great and funny to watch. When Pearl shows her talent it's pretty funny and I like how everyone is a mess after her performance. When Gary did his poetry I shed a tear. Plankton's performance was just a trap to steal the formula and it's nice to see him. Personally, I liked Squidward Act it was very cool. SpongeBob takes the cake with his act I can't even explain in words how cool it was. When Squidward tried overtaking Spongebob act he deserved all the silence that happened to him.

Rating:85/100

Quote, I really liked: With this mop, I change my destiny!

F.U.N. Title Card - YouTube

I can't believe I'm more than halfway done with season one. This episode starts in the krusty krab and plankton is trying to steal a Krabby patty. I like the alarms that the krusty krab has when Plankton is stealing the Krabby patty. That magician shop part is really funny I might have that Krabby patty as my profile picture. Spongebob takes back the Krabby patty from plankton and the whole town bullies plankton spongebob thinks that if plankton had a friend he might be happy. Spongebob invites Plankton to play with him and they go jellyfishing. When plankton doesn't understand what fun means so SpongeBob sings a really cool song this part and the part where plankton sings have to be the best part of this episode after that song Mr.Krabs thinks that plankton is scheming something but then he actually steals the Krabby patty??? When Spongebob and Plankton are at the movie theatre plankton just looks so small XD also I didn't know that Bubblebass would appear in this episode. I feel bad for Plankton stealing the Krabby Patty but then he just says that he hasn't changed so I take it back.

rating: 97/100

Quote I really liked: N is for NO SURVIVORS-

MuscleBob BuffPants Title Card - YouTube

When I watched this episode I really didn't like it so let's see if watching it makes me like it more/less. Spongebob is at his house lifting weights and Sandy visits his house and tells Spongebob about her training program. When SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house he can't even do a push-up or any of the other exercises that Sandy has. When SpongeBob looks at the TV he sees an ad for fake muscle arms. Spongebob buys those muscle arms and everyone else believes that those arms are real and want tips on how to get those arms. I think it's really weird how SpongeBob is lying in this episode I don't really like this episode for that reason. Sandy invites Spongebob to an anchor-throwing competition and invites Spongebob to come along. In the competition, all the other competitors are fierce and have real muscles, unlike Spongebob. When Spongebob tries to throw the anchor his muscles explode and Sandy sees him as a liar and forces hi to switch 100 Tv channels as exercise. This episode isn't as bad as I thought it would be I think the jokes here are good.

Rating: 81/100

Quote I really like: With arms like THESE OR THESE

Squidward The Unfriendly Ghost Title Card - YouTube

This episode begins in Squidward's house he has conquered all artistic mediums. In the meanwhile SpongeBob and Patrick are playing a weird game called We Don't Know. Squidward takes a bath and Spongebob and Patrick destroyed a wax statue of Squidward but they think it's actually Squidward. I wish we could see more of Squidward's elevator as it only appears in this episode. When Squidward gets out of his bath he put on a stage white power on himself and Spongebob and Patrick think he's a ghost and Squidward manipulates both of them to do tasks for him. I kinda feel bad for the tasks that Squidward asks Spongebob like the playing of a elaborate song with a paper. When Squidward commands Patrick and Spongebob into cleaning a room and they find a comic about the flying Dutchman who was never put to rest. Spongebob and Patrick think they have to put Squidward to rest by burying him. Spongebob and Patrick have a plan to rest Squidward by blowing a bubble and getting Squidward inside of it. This episode was ok I don't think the jokes were really that funny.

Rating: 74/100

Quote I really like: Ok, get in!

The Chaperone Title Card - YouTube

Fun fact this episode is the only reason I went to a planetarium weeks ago. This episode starts in the krusty krab and Pearl is crying about how her prom date left her. Mr.Krabs chooses Spongebob to go to prom with Pearl. My favorite part about this episode is the part where Spongebob prepares for prom it's just so great! When Pearl brings Spongebob to the prom he pretty much ruins everything. It's weird how the guys in the prom just say meep. This episode was kinda boring but at least it was in a new place. The ending of this episode was pretty funny.

Rating: 68/100

Quote I really like: Bahahahaha that didn't just happen!

Employee Of The Month Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts in the krusty krab and soon the employee of the month will be chosen. Spongebob deludes himself into thinking that Squidward actually cares for employee of the month. Spongebob tries to ruin Squidward's chances at getting the employee of the month by ruining his clock. When Spongebob angers Squidward enough Squidward actually tries to win the employee of the month. Spongebob and Squidward are watching each other late at night and when they try to go to work the other tries to slow each other down. When Spongebob and Squidward do a truce both of them don't even trust each other and run to the krusty krab and destroy the building trying to clean it. This episode felt kinda slow for me but the gags were funny.

Rating: 87/100

Quote I liked: This is war now private!

Scaredy Pants Title Card - YouTube

I think I'm going to use the deleted close-up image of SpongeBob in this episode as my profile picture in October. This episode starts in the krusty krab spongebob got startled by 3 letters, BOO. Mr.Krab tells a scary story about the flying dutchman and how he steals souls. I really like how this episode has the halloween spirit in it. Spongebob is shown as a scardy pants who is terrified of Halloween. That pumpkin that spongebob carves is really cool and halarious when he just gets terrified of that pumpkin. When Patrick visits Spongebob he helps with spongebobs costume. The costume that Patrick helps make doesn't scare spongebob and they think that if Spongebob gets a rounder head then he would be scary. Patrick shaves spongebobs head to make him round and after that transformation, he looks round. Spongebob and Patrick try to scare everyone like houses, kids and then a party at the Krusty krab. Spongebob does scare everyone at the party but then Patrick ruins spongebobs scariness and everyone laughs at him. The flying comes to the party and he gonna steal everyone's souls and the only reason why is because of people who dress as the flying dutchman and Spongebob tipped the ship. When the flying Dutchman takes off spongebob costume he looks like a brain with two eyes and it scares everybody. I really like this episode I think it's my favorite SpongeBob halloween episode of all time I find it strange how different the incidental characters are and how we don't see them again.

Rating: 100/100

Quote I liked: Do souls look like pickles???

I Was A Teenage Gary Title Card - YouTube

This episode is pretty infamous. It starts in SpongeBob's house and SpongeBob is taking care of Gary he is shown to be a good pet owner. Patrick visits Spongebob's house and tells Spongebob about the national jellyfishing convention this weekend. Spongebob can't go because someone has to take care of Gary and asks Squidward to take care of Gary for him Squidward doesn't want to take care of Gary but if he does then Spongebob and Patrick would leave so Squidward will take care of Gary for his selfish reasons. When SpongeBob comes back from his jellyfishing convention Squidward neglected Gary and he got sick. Spongebob sees how terrible Gary looks and calls a doctor for help. The doctor wants SpongeBob to give Gary a shot of snail plasma and makes Squidward give Gary his shot Squidward messes up and injects Spongebob with snail plasma. The snail plasma gives Spongebob some weird effects like eating gary's food and meowing and then he turns into a snail. When Spongebob transforms into a snail it's really creepy for no reason. Spongebob visits Squidward's house and terrifies him for some reason SpongeBob tries breaking into Squidward's house and Squidward accidentally injects himself with snail plasma. Why was this episode kinda creepy I liked that.

Rating: 85/100

Quote I really like: Spongebob I already told you! You're gonna be just fine ine fnn

SB-129 | Encyclopedia SpongeBobia | Fandom

This episode is my favorite of this season overall. Squidward is in his house and is practicing his clarinet sponge-bobs alarm disturbs him and Spongebob and Patrick think that Squidward wants to go jellyfishing with them. Squidward is trying to get out of this situation and is very annoyed he only wants to be alone. Squidward visits the krusty krab to be alone and gets struck in a freezer that freezes him 1000 years into the future. In the future everything is chrome and Spongebob is a robot called Spongetron and welcomes Squidward to the future. I like the future setting in this episode it's really pretty. Spongebob lets Squidward go into a time machine and Squidward goes into it and visits the past. Squidward goes far into the past in primitive times. Spongebob and Patrick act like cavemen and scare Squidward at first. I also like the setting of the past but not as much as the future. Squidward gives SpongeBob and Patrick nets to go jellyfishing Squidward starts playing his clarinet but Spongebob and Patrick hate his music-playing skills so he goes back into the time machine and breaks it. The time machine travels into a weird place that is white and has distant voices saying alone. Squidward gets terrified and wants to get out of that place somehow he does and travels back to his times it ends with SpongeBob and Patrick claiming that Squidward created jellyfishing. I like how surreal this episode is and how Spongebob and Patrick act differently in the present/past/future really makes this episode engaging

Rating: 100/100

Quote I really liked: Everything is chrome in the future!

Karate Choppers Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts with Spongebob acting paranoid entering his house then he's about to karate chop Sandy but she was hiding SpongeBob wins over Sandy when she sneak attacks him. It is shown that Spongebob and Sandy like to do karate a lot in the store by telephone line even walking on the sidewalk. Spongebob is thinking about karate even at work and he karate chops an innocent customer Mr. Krabs doesn't seem to like that. Spongebob karate chops Mr.Krabs and he warns Spongebob that if he does karate again he's get fired. Sandy does karate with SpongeBob and he gets fired but everyone makes sure to not do karate again. Spongebob and Sandy have to find something better than karate. Spongebob and Sandy decide to picnic but they get reminded of karate while picnicking and accidentally do karate while making a lot of sandwiches. Mr.krabs sees this mess and lets SpongeBob keeps his job.

Stuff I liked: I liked the backgrounds in the park and SpongeBob and Sandy trying to outdo each other in karate it was really funny also that hot sauce scene was my favorite part of this episode.

Stuff i didn't like: I think this episode was kinda slow and I didn't like that

Quote I really liked: I command this particular drop of hot sauce to be really really hot.

Sleepy Time Title Card - YouTube

This episode takes place at night and SpongeBob is going to sleep spongebob dreams of driving a burger road and he has his license Spongebobs dream is very surreal. Ms.Puff rips up Spongebob's license and Spongebob somehow goes into the real world and enters Gary's dream Gary is a smart person and has a big library. When Spongebob exits his dream gary warns him not to enter peoples dream too much. When spongebob exits he decides to enters patricks dream he just can't resist. Patricks dream is him riding a seahorse. Spongebob leaves patricks dream because its boring. Spongebob enters squidwards dream next he is playing a cool song on the claranet in front of a king and spongebob annoys his dream world. Squidward breaks his claranet and spongebob becomes a claranet that squidward plays everyone is anomored by the spongebob claranet and cheers everyone wants the spongebob claranet and then spongebob exits to another dream. Spongebob visits sandys dream and she is skydiving down spongebob exits the dream after he crashes down to the floor. Spongebob enters pearls dream when he wanted to go to Mr.Krabs dream pearls dream is a tea party spongebob exits shortly after and finds Mr.krabs dream he is fishing for a huge dollar bill Spongebob ruins Mr.Krabs fishing attempt and Mr.Krabs throws spongebob out of his dream. Spongebob flies into planktons dream and plankton is a huge monster plankton is about to smash gary but spongebob protects him by becoming a pin needle and plankton shrinks spongebob goes back to his house and everyone wakes him up and is angry at him for destroying their dreams.

Stuff I liked: I liked all the dream segments but I think patricks was the best I like how simple it is and that's awesome also its the origin of this meme and that's cool. I like this episode the same way I like SB-124 its weird and awesome.

Stuff I didn't like: I think squidwards dream segment was the worst but I still liked it and the title card of this episode is the worst thing about it.

Rating:100/100

Quote I really liked:Aw this looks neat I wonder if BAHHHHHHH

I started writing this at 11:59 AM EST

Suds Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts at night in SpongeBob's house he dreams of raining krabby patty and wakes up he gets a quick midnight snack and eats a sandwich he falls asleep immediately after eating it and forgot to close the door to the refrigerator so the whole house is freezing. Spongebob is very cold and sneezes bubbles when Spongebob goes to work Mr. Krabs thinks he's too sick to work so he lets Spongebob go back to his home to rest. Spongebob calls Sandy to take him to the hospital. Patrick warns Spongebob about waiting rooms stethoscopes and more. Spongebob is terrified of doctors now and Patrick decides to help heal spongebob Patrick plugs Spongebob holes and SpongeBob gets bigger. Spongebob tells Patrick to call sandy and change the plans. Patrick does weird things to spongebob to make him feel better. When sandy visits Spongebob house and searches for spongebob. Sandy tries get spongebob to visit the doctor and Patrick tries to get Spongebob not to visit the doctor. Spongebob is so big that he's a big ball and after one sneeze he destroys the krusty krab. When SpongeBob finally goes to the doctor he gets a cool lollipop and his treatment wasn't that bad. Patrick convinces the doctor that he's got the suds and the doctors torture him.

Stuff I liked: The ending was the best part about this episode I totally forgot about it so I had no idea what was coming. I like how Spongebob doesn't have the cold instead he has the suds. I also like how dumb Patrick is and how he makes the doctors look scary .

Stuff I didn't like: I think its weird how Sandy didn't go to Spongebob's house really quick This episode could have been evaded if she didn't do that.

Rating: 95/100

Quote I really liked: Dont touch me I'm sterile

Last edited:
valentine day spongebob|TikTok Search

(Don't ask me why the title card is dark) This episode starts with Spongebob celebrating valentines Day all over bikini bottom he's giving cards to everyone and meets up at Sandys dome. SpongeBob has a special gift for Patrick it is a huge chocolate air balloon. When Spongebob visits Patrick's home Patrick thinks he's a rock and gives Spongebob dust. Spongebob is hyping up Patrick's gift and goes to the fair with Patrick. Patrick is excited about every single thing that Spongebob gives him. Sandy has trouble with Patrick's gift and scallops are eating it. When Spongebob and Patrick ride the Ferris wheel the gift isn't ready and Spongebob gives Patrick a handshake instead and it ruins Patrick's day. Patrick is about to accept Spongebob's gift but he sees all the gifts that Spongebob gave to everyone else and he gets angry and destroys everything. Patrick is on a rampage and tries to destroy everything with a heart. When Patrick corners the town and SpongeBob he talks about how angry they are. sandy finally delivers the chocolate air balloon and Patrick is happy.

Stuff I liked: I think Patrick's rampage was my favorite part about this episode and as a kid, I've always wanted to eat those chocolate bubbles that Spongebob gave to sandy. I also like the valentines theme in this episode the change of the setting was fun to look at.

Stuff I didn't like: I think the jokes were good but I wouldn't laugh out loud at them

Rating: 91/100

Quote I really liked: I DEFY YOU HEART MAN

The Paper Title Card - YouTube

this episode starts with Squidward relaxing and eating a candy he throws the wrapping paper for that candy and Spongebob wants to have it. Spongebob really cares for this piece of paper and Squidward just wants Spongebob to leave him alone he even tells Spongebob that if he ever wants the paper spongebob must never give the paper to Squidward. Spongebob is having fun with his piece of paper he's pretending to be a superhero jungle man and many other things. Squidward is looking at what SpongeBob is doing and kinda regrets throwing out that paper. Squidward is trying to have fun with different things but he is interested in that paper. Spongebob just keeps proving that his paper is cool. Squidward wants that paper back but SpongeBob can't give that paper because Squidward told him not to give that paper back to him. Squidward is offering things to trade for that paper he offers lint and a rubber band at first and Squidward tries to give everything in his home for that paper he even gives him the shirt and Spongebob gives the paper back to Squidward. Squidward tries having fun with that paper and realizes how horrible that trade was and gets angry at that piece of paper. Patrick takes Squidward's piece of paper and uses it to wrap his gum and it ends.

Stuff I liked: I liked how Squidward didn't want that paper at first then he wanted that paper. it's interesting to see SpongeBob's imagination with that paper it's really cool. My favorite joke in this episode was the children shouting something random after Spongebob/Squidward ate the piece of paper and it turns into something.

Stuff I didn't like: I always thought it was weird how Squidward didn't grab another candy and take the wrapper off it he could have avoided trading everything he had. I don't really like episodes that can be solved with a simple solution

Quote I really liked: *Childrens voice* BOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Arrgh! Title Card - YouTube

this is the only episode of season 1 I haven't watched :c
This episode starts with Mr.Krabs getting worried about money. Spongebob and Patrick are playing a board game called the Flying Dutchman treasure hunt. Mr.Krabs somehow gets the treasure and he gets addicted he plays this game till night and even at Spongebob's house. After SpongeBob sleeps Mr.krabs takes Spongebob on a treasure hunt Patrick joins in. Only Mr. Krabs can see the map it's shrouded in mystery. The ship hits a wall and they start walking Patrick mistakes east for west and everyone gets tired/hungry except for Mr.Krabs. When Spongebob and Patrick go to sleep Mr.Krabs pitches a tent just for him and Spongebob and Patrick get into the tent and find the map. They touch the map till it opens and it looks just like the map from the board game. Mr.Krabs notices Spongebob and Patrick peaking and he gets angry. Spongebob steps on a X and they find treasure when talking about sharing the loot SpongeBob and Patrick want to have it shared but Mr. Krabs wants to keep the treasure for himself. The flying Dutchman is right above the treasure and notices the ruckus and keeps the treasure he also lets Spongebob and Patrick have two gold doubloons. Mr.Krabs complains about his reward and gets the plastic treasure chest.

Stuff I liked: All the jokes of this episode hit it's really funny to see them. I think my favorite joke was the Two Gold Doubloons! and Platsic! I can relate to Mr.Krabs getting excited about board games because they really are fun.

Stuff I didn't like: Mr.Krabs acted really rude and greedy he deserves that ending.

Rating: 97/100

Quote I really liked: MR KRABS I WANT TO GO TO BED!

Last edited:
Rock Bottom Title Card - YouTube

The title card for this episode is creepy! This episode starts with SpongeBob going to the bus after a fun time at glove world. Spongebob got a cool glove light a glove hat and a glove light. The bus is leaving bikini bottom and heading to rock bottom The bus is going down a 90 degree angle slope and the whole bus is going crazy. Rock Bottom is a very strange place it is dark and you can't even tell the bathrooms apart. Patrick and Spongebob both wanna go back home Spongebob is going to check for the bus schedule while Patrick will wait for the bus and the bus picks up Patrick Spongebob is left alone. Spongebob tried to wait for a bus to come but they keep passing by Spongebob when he's doing some random task later some guy steals Spongebob's balloon. Many buses pass by Spongebob and he's pretty annoyed at that. Spongebob decided to go to a bus station to complain about his bus issues. The station closes and SpongeBob is alone and he hears strange sounds its that guy who stole Spongebob's balloon he is blowing Spongebob's balloon till he flys and Patrick comes back for SpongeBob and then the episode ends.

Stuff I liked: I liked the change of setting and the characters in it, it seemed cool

Stuff I didn't like: This episode isn't perfect the jokes could be funnier but there's nothing too bad to complain about it.

Rating: 99/100

Quote I really liked: This is advanced darkness.

Texas Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts with Spongebob playing hand puppets with Patrick in goo lagoon and Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick what Texas is. Sandy misses Texas and leaves goo lagoon she seems very sad and doesn't participate in activities. Sandy starts crying about home and feels homesick spongebob and patrick lead Sandy to her home not knowing it makes the conflict worse. Sandy starts singing how she misses Texas SpongeBob and Patrick notice and start crying and everyone else starts crying too. Everyone plans to bring Texas to Sandy and Sandy starts to leave. Spongebob tries to convince Sandy to come back and Patrick complains about Texas Sandy comes back and is agitated about the insult to Texas. Spongebob and Patrick make sure Sandy follows them to the krusty krab where they planned a Texas party. sandy gets surprised about the Texas party and doesn't want to go back to Texas anymore.

Stuff I liked: I liked the chasing scene that was the best part about this episode and the emotional parts of the story were nice i don't relate but I think its cool!

stuff I didn't like: I didn't like the texas song, sorry.

Rating: 92/100

Quote I really liked: Do you think she knows the muffin man song?

Last edited:
Walking Small Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts in goo lagoon and Plankton just ran over a sign to make space for a new restaurant he is acting very evil. Plankton is very small and needs more space for his restaurant meanwhile spongebob is at the beach and Plankton is acting very sad he has two ice cream cones and wants to give Spongebob an icecream cone plankton wants to give spongebobs lessons to be more assertive and Spongebob agrees. For the first lesson, SpongeBob has to ask someone to get off his face he does so the second lesson is Spongebob letting someone have his ice cream code when Spongebob is metal detecting plankton wants Spongebob to be mean but he's pretty nice to everyone he's a stand up guy. Plankton starts getting angry at how un-assertive Spongebob is but SpongeBob tries to be more assertive and evacuates everyone plankton is very happy and SpongeBob starts to become more maniacal and drives everyone away and Plankton starts to build his new restaurant spongebob starts to be nice to everyone and everybody comes back and planktons plan is ruined.

Stuff I liked: I liked that part where Spongebob brings everybody back it reminds me of that scene in opposite day and I really like that scene

Stuff I didn't like: I thought some parts were kinda lackluster

Rating: 86/100

Quote I really liked: Steppin on the beach Doo doo doo doo

Fools In April Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts in spongebobs home. Spongebob says that he has to move and gary is sad but its actually april fools so he's joking. Squidward notices that its April Fools day and tries to get out of work but it doesn't work. Sponegbob promises not to prank squidward so he's ok with it. Spongebob pranks other people instead. He laughs so much his tongue falls off. Squidward is pretty annoyed at spongebobb laughing and having fun Squidward plans to prank him and SpongeBob falls into a terrible trap he gets filled with flour and gets hit on the wall many times spongebob falls into a trash can. Everyone hates Squidward for pulling this terrible prank and Squidward has to say sorry to Spongebob. Squidward feels terrible for SpongeBob and wants to apologize to him real bad. Squidward can't say sorry for a bit then says he's sorry and that he actually likes Spongebob and everyone else in bikini bottom. It turned out to be a prank from spongebob and everyone else from bikini bottom all along and the episode ends.

Stuff I liked: I liked the end that was pretty funny. The part I liked most of this episode was Spongebob pranking everyone that was pretty funny.

Stuff I didn't like: This episode doesn't have a lot of plot just jokes

Rating: 85/100

Quote I really liked: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back