Completed Trying to review a episode each day till I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neptune's Spatula Title Card - YouTube

I remember really liking this episode. This episode starts with Spongebob at a fry cook museum in it the ultimate utensil is shown the golden spatula only a fry cook worthy can pick up the golden spatula. SpongeBob picks up the spatula by accident and king neptune comes down below King Neptune doesn't think Spongebob is worthy of the spatula and pretty much bullies him for it when Patrick shows the proof king neptuen gives requirements. Patrick stands up for SpongeBob and gets zapped spongebob gets angry and King Neptune gives SpongeBob one challenge a cook-off. Spongebob accepts but only if he fixes Patrick if SpongeBob wins this challenge he will become a cook if spongebob loses he has to give up fry cooking. The cook-off takes place at the Posi-Dome. Patrick hypes up Spongebob and the cook-off starts. Neptune starts making Krabby patties left and right while spongebob makes sure to cook everything slowly and carefully. Spongebob loses and he only cooked one krabby patty. The Krabby patties Neptune make taste horrible and when he tastes SpongeBob's Krabby patties he really likes them Neptune gives SpongeBob the win. Patrick isn't allowed to live in the palace with SpongeBob, so SpongeBob declines the invitation. Spongebob gives neptune cooking lessons and the episode ends.

Stuff I liked: I like spongebobs and patricks friendship in this episode its really nice to see. Patricks but Face is really funny its one of my favorite gags all the jokes hit and I really like the change of setting in this episode.

Stuff I didn't like: Neptune is so rude in this episode I wonder why

Rating: 100/100

Quote I really liked: Hey the light changed

Hooky Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts above bikini bottom and then transitions to the krusty krab. Mr.Krabs is paranoid something spongebob questions and Mr.Krabs warns about the hooks and tells a terrifying story about these hooks as long as SpongeBob doesn't touch these hooks he's fine. Patrick wants SpongeBob to join him in a carnival but this carnival is actually the hooks Mr.Krabs were warning about. Patrick gets hoisted up a hook and falls down after a while meanwhile at the Krusty Krab Squidward is cooking the Krabby patties and no one likes his cooking Mr.Krab goes on a search to find Spongebob not knowing he is playing with the hooks. When Mr.Krabs finds Spongebob where the hooks are he thinks spongebob is dead and mourns but in actuality SpongeBob and Patrick are just playing with the hooks. Mr.Krabs promises the boys to not go on hooks again. Patrick just decides to have fun on the hooks even if he promised not to play with them spongebob sees a hook and plays with it but the hook gets stuck to spongebobs pants! Spongebob admits to Mr. Krabs about breaking his promise and he gets sad the only thing he he to do is take of his pants and underwear in front of girls. It turns out that Squidward controlled the hook that Spongebob got caught on all along.

Stuff I liked: I liked the first half of this episode I thought it was really funny and a interesting concept.

Stuff I didn't like: The second half was really rude to SpongeBob I didn't like that

Rating: 80/100

Quote I really liked: They're covered with free cheese!

Mermaidman & Barnacleboy II Title Card - YouTube

this episode starts in spongebobs house and Spongebob is watching the adventures of Mermaid Man and barnacle boy on TV. There was a conest for this episode and Spongebob wins the award! Spongebob wins the prize of the Conch signal whenever you use it mermaid man and barnacle boy have to go wherever that conch was heard. When mermaid man and barnacle boy visit the place where the conch was heard, in was SpongeBob's house they warn him to not sound the conch signal only if he's in trouble. Spongebob still blows the conch signal even though it wasn't an emergency. Barnacle Boy takes away Spongebobs conch and wants to destroy it. Mermaid man wants to spend time with spongebob on patrol! Spongebob disturbs the peace even if he didn't mean to. Mermaid man and barnacle boy to to ditch spongebob but they encounter the dirty bubble when SpongeBob hears cries of help he accidentally stabs him with a pencil mermaid man and barnacle boy sing with spongebob and it ends.

Stuff I like: I like how spongebob is just a huge fan of barnacle boy and mermaid man its really funny also that ending was great!

Stuff I didn't like: I liked it all really

rating: 97/100

Quote I really liked: To the chiropractor! AWAY

SpongeBob SquarePants (season 1) - Wikipedia

Why does Spongebob look so weird in this picture anyways here are the rankings!

1. SB-129
  2. Sleepy time
  3. Neptunes spatula
  4. Mermaid man and barnacle boy
  5. Nature pants
  6. Scardy pants
  7. Rock bottom
  8. Bubble stand
  9. Plankton!
  10. Arrg
  11. Mermaid man and barnacle boy 2
  12. F.U.N
  13. Suds
  14. Hall monitor
  15. Tea at the treedome
  16. Opposite day
  17. Pizza delivery
  18. Texas
  19. Help wanted
  20. Valentines day
  21. Pickles
  22. Jellyfish jam
  23. Squeaky boots
  24. Employee of the Month
  25. The paper
  26. Karate choppers
  27. Reef blower
  28. Walking small
  29. Fools in april
  30. I was a teenage gary
  31. Culture shock
  32. Jellyfishing
  33. Naughty nautical neighbors
  34. Musclebob Buffpants
  35. Home sweet pineapple
  36. Hooky
  37. Ripped pants
  38. Boating school
  39. Sandys rocket
  40. Squidward the unfriendly ghost
  41. The chaperone
Average episode rating 89.72 (I really hope I got this right I suck at math)

Sorry if my reviews suck lol my English is terrible XD
It sucks that this was the only season that used Cels I think it looks really cool that way. I think this may be my favorite season but I haven't rewatched seasons 2 and 3 in a long time so that might change this was a great start to the series and I can't wait to see what's next!

Your Shoe's Untied Title Card - YouTube

The first episode of season two! This episode starts with Spongebob watching something suspicious on Tv. Patrick shows Spongebob his new shoes and confesses to Spongebob that he doesn't know how to tie his shoelaces SpongeBob wants to teach Patrick how to tie his shoelace but Spongebob forgot and can't tie his shoes when Patrick leaves SpongeBob admits that he forgot how to tie his shoelaces he tries to remember after a good nights sleep but still can't remember and he trips on his shoelaces a bunch of times. Spongebob doesn't want to admit to Patrick that he forgot how to tie his shoelaces and works while his shoes are untied he's too nervous to even move with his shoelaces in case he falls and feeds Squidward way too many Krabby patties accidentally. Spongebob gets sad at how he failed. Mr.Krabs just started noticing that all his customers are leaving and talks to SpongeBob about it. SpongeBob asks Mr.Krabs how to tie his shoelaces he doesn't have shoes so he can't help he asks other people for lessons on how to tie shoelaces and the flying Dutchman will give a lesson on how to do that. The flying dutchman is doing really hard to do knots and is just showing SpongeBob the types of knot the flying dutchman actually doesnt know how to tie his shoes so spongebob is at square root one and is really sad about it. Gary does Spongebobs knots somehow and plays a song on how to tie your knots.

Stuff I liked: I like how this episode is about forgetting how to tie your shoes it's kinda relatable and all the jokes were pretty funny.

Stuff I disliked: No cel animation :sbbye: (it still does look good)

Rating: 88/100

Quote I really liked: BEHOLD the pretzel knot the double diamond knot the constrictor the pillow knot the butterfly knot.

Squid's Day Off Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts in the krusty krab. Squidward is working in the krusty krab he really wants to leave and no customers have come to the krusty krab all-day. Squidward spills some coins and Mr.Krabs gets awfully worried about them and cleans them in the sink a coin falls down in the drain and Mr.krab catches the coin but his hand is stuck inside the drain when he gets his hand out of the drain he gets hurt and goes to the hospital Mr.Krabs gives Squidward the position of manager and his first duty as manager is to give Spongebob the position of cashier and fry cook. Squidward leaves and tries to relax but he's thinking of some intrusive thoughts of SpongeBob giving change wrong. Squidward goes back to relax and has those intrusive thoughts again but with the whole krusty krab going on fire for no reason he goes back to the krusty krab to check if there are any fires. Squidward tries to relax again and is going crazy he sees SpongeBob on mirrors and goes back to the krusty krab and back to his house over and over again Squidward is going crazy. Squidward tries to lock himself in his house and hears spongebobs laughter it turns out to be trees and then sees the silhouette of SpongeBob but its actually a toilet then he sees Spongebob for real he goes back to the krusty krab and decides to work as a chasier again it ends with spongebob mentioning that the krusty krab is closed and they could have gone home.

Stuff I liked: I like the Spongebob hallucinations they were really funny.

Stuff I didn't like: I kinda thought Squidward was acting out of character why would he care for the krusty krab?

Rating: 86/100

Quote i really liked: I will destroy the krusty krab!

Something Smells Title Card - YouTube

The title card of this episode feels off for some reason. This episode starts in spongebobs house its Sunday and spongebob is going to prepare breakfast he wants to make icecream but uses ketchup instead and adds onions and a peanut plant spongebob finishes the disgusting meal and has a stinky breath. Spongebobs plans on Sunday is to say hello to everyone in bikini bottom his stinky breath is making everyone nauseous it's like his stinky breath has a mind of its own. Patrick meets spongebob and spongebob shares that everyone is running away from Spongebob Patrick thinks its his voice or how he's dressed Patrick then says its because Spongebob is ugly and Spongebob agrees after asking everyone that question and they run away later at spongebobs house its dark and thundering and Patrick walks to his house to borrow some bath beads spongebob is playing on a piano and expresses sadness about how he looks. Patrick helps spongebob with his issue by making Spongebob being proud of his ugliness SpongeBob feels empowered and goes to a movie theatre when everyone at the movie theatre gets away from Spongebob he feels sad about it Patrick gets angry and shows SpongeBob (and his dirty breath) to everyone after that SpongeBob gives Patrick his stinky breakfast and Patrick thinks that SpongeBob gave Patrick the ugly. Spongebob just notices the stinky breath that Patrick has and finally realizes that his breath is the problem. Spongebob and Patrick celebrate their stinkiness and the episode ends.

Stuff I liked: All the jokes were so funny XD I liked the ending where Spongebob and Patrick just randomly shout to Squidward that they stink.

Stuff I didn't like: I don't know I really liked all of it

Rating 90/100

Quote I really liked: Just do when I have problems, SCREEEEAM

images

In this episode, Mr.Krabs is letting Pearl work at the Krusty Krab for summer vacation. Squidward doesn't like the idea because he thinks Pearl will bring in teenagers that boss him around and he doesn't like that. Spongebob just wants a new spatula too bad he didn't get one. Pearl has many ideas on how to change the krusty krab her first mandate is to change the krust krab uniform to some pink funny suit. Everyone is wearing the suit and Squidward hates it. Pearl has more ideas and thinks SpongeBob can help her they first change the name to the cuddly crab and the interior is changed. Squidward quits and Songebob has to cook salads in this new establishment he hates making salads and Pearl removes the grill only leaving salads and tea Pearl gives spongebob a costume to advertise for the cuddly krab and Spongebob has lost it he's gonna have a talk with Mr.Krab. Mr.Krab agrees with spongebob because of all the new renovations for the cuddly krab are expensive and Mr. Krabs wants Spongebob to fire pearl. When spongebob talks about firing pearl she wants to get fired so Spongebob fires pearl in front of Mr.Krabs and it all turns out good in the end. Except for the random things the cuddly krab contains Spongebob takes all those things for his ear salary

Stuff I liked: I like how pearl is portrayed here she seems cool! I liked the setting of the cuddly krab its really cool to look at :D

Rating: 96/100

Quote I really liked: Hello pole!!!!!

images

This episode is about Patrick pretending to be Spongebob for Throphys. When I first watched this episode I found Patrick to look weird he looks just like cel Patrick but digital he even has his eyebrows. I like how squidward just immediately quits after Patrick wants to work at the krusty krab. This episode touches on something that doesn't really get talked about but is shown, Patrick being a loser I have no idea how to word it but Patrick can't get a job he lives under a rock and is a glutton he eats everything and is kinda dumb its shown in this episode a ton and you really start to feel bad for him I would definitely feel terrible if my friend won a closet full of awards and I haven't achieved any I get why Patrick tried to copy spongebob in this episode. This episode also has something that is never shown and that's Spongebob getting angry when Patrick keeps copying him he starts getting annoyed like a normal person he gets so annoyed that he pretends to be Patrick. That part where Patrick has a trophy on his hat is funny it's a good ending joke.

Rating: 87/100

Quote I really liked: At least I'm safe in my mind.

Bubble Buddy Title Card - YouTube

This episode is the introduction to bubble buddy a guy Spongebob made or did he already exist??? Its leif ericson day and Patrick went to get more paper (haha) its winter and Sandy left. Spongebob is all alone and so he tries to make one I think he should have stayed with rock buddy he could have made one of those pet rocks. When Spongebob visits the krusty krab on his day off he takes bubble buddy with him and bubble buddy is really picky it's kinda annoying. Squidward for some reason knows how to make Krabby patties in this episode and bubble buddy leaves with bubble currency and Mr.Krabs and Squidward get annoyed. SpongeBob and bubble buddy go to goo lagoon I think bubble buddy is a menace because he just leaves some guy to drown and waits in the bathroom for 2 HOURS what a crazy guy everyone else in goo lagoon hates bubble buddy and riots they try to stab bubble buddy that part with SpongeBob trying to escape with bubble buddy is funny also after that speech that SpongeBob did and that fish who said boo boo keys is really funny too. That ending really tips you off and Squidward reaction to that bubble was funny.

Rating: 99/100

Quote I really liked: Dudes he made me experience high tide huahahahahahahha

Dying For Pie Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts on a island? It turns out it was just Squidward's dream and its time to wake up and go to work. Today is employee brotherhood day and SpongeBob made Squidward a sweater made of eyelashes ew. When Squidward tries to find a gift he sees some pirates handing out pie bombs Squidward buys the pie and when Mr.Krabs realizes that the pies are bombs SpongeBob finds the pie and eats it. Mr.Krabs knows that spongebob is dead after sunset and squidward regrets his gift. I like when squdiward calls the hospital and this has already happened to them I wonder who else ate these explosive pies? Mr.Krab gives the day off to spongebob and squidward. Squidward spends the day with Spongebob doing everything fun spongebob wants. i kind of feel bad for Squidward the last thing Spongebob wants to do is enjoy the sunset with Squidward. Spongebob is content with exploding and Squidward starts to get very sad and SpongeBob still isn't exploding Squidward gets angry that SpongeBob isn't exploding This is the part of this episode I most dislike shouldn't Squidward be happy that Spongebob isn't dead? Well it turns out that SpongeBob kept the pie in his pocket and it accidentally explodes bikini bottom,the end.

Rating: 89/100

Quote I really liked: Note to self: Watch out for squidward

Imitation Krabs Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts in the krusty krab and plankton is disgusting as a robot trying to get in the krusty krab. Squidward isn't here for some reason but Spongebob is controlling the restaurant.plankton scheme as a robot fails. Spongebob is acting very paranoid and rips off a head. Mr.Krabs makes squidward count all the food and a robot Mr.Krabs appears. Squidward notices the difference and gives squidward the day off and he's chill with that. Normal Mr.Krabs appears when the robot krabs is about to get the formula a bunch of times but plankton distracts Mr.krabs with a penny. When Mr.Krabs tries to get the formula he's spends a lot of times doing mundane tasks and SpongeBob shows him the secret formula Mr.Krabs appears and spongebob has to find who the imposter is and accidently thinks that the real Mr krabs is the robot. Spongebob accidently self destructs plankton and he loses. The episode ends,

I think this episode was pretty good it wasn't filled with as many jokes as I would like but its neat.

Rating 85/100

Quote I really liked:Ravioli, Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli

Wormy Title Card - YouTube

This episode would have terrified me as a kid good thing I didn't watch it young. This episode starts in sandys tree dome and she has a bunch of pets like birds, crickets, snakes, and finally a worm. SpongeBob and Patrick take a liking to the worm and they play games with the worm it is very wholesome and cute. Patrick and spongebob had a fun time with the worm and they have to leave. At night it turns out wormy is actually a caterpillar and turns into a butterfly spongebob and Patrick don't know this and think wormy was eaten by a butterfly. That close up of Wormy is pretty scary I'm pretty sure its a horsefly and not a butterfly so that's strange. Spongebob has to protect everyone from the worm and tries to capture it . SpongeBob capures wormy in a bubble and its going to the krusty krab. When wormy heads in the krusty krab spongebob and Patrick catch up to it they warn squidward and Mr.Krabs and when squidward goes to check on the worm they get terrified and hide. Spongebob thinks they ate squidward and Mr.Krabs and SpongeBob has to stop wormy. They start by warning everyone and try to protect the bikini-bottom residents the whole town is in chaos fires are everywhere everyone is trying to run from wormy after a while sandy comes back from vacation she puts wormy in a jar and everyone thinks sandy saved them from the monster. END

I liked how dumb it was for everyone to think wormy was a monster it was funny. That wormy close up is terrifying i feel bad for anyone who watched this as a kid.

Rating 87/100

Quote I really liked: We did it Patrick we saved the city!

Patty Hype Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts in a empty krusty krab and Spongebob is cleaning it. When a hungry customer comes to the krusty krab he doesn't even want to eat a krusty krab. Mr.Krabs has a new idea and digs which does bring in customers until another restaurant destroys the competition. Spongebob has an idea and that is pretty pattys they are krabby patties in 6 different colors they look very pretty but Squidward and Mr.Krabs destroy Spongebobs idea. Spongebob leaves the krusty krab and wants to sell pretty patties. Spongebob has a bad dream about his idea and thinks maybe his idea is dumb Patrick cheers up spongebob by going inside his mind that's pretty funny. Finally, a customer arrives and laughs at the pretty patties at first but then he eats the purple one and he likes it many customers come to spongebosb resutrant. Meanwhile at the KK Mr.krabs is going broke and finds about spongebobs success he goes to check on the pretty patties and waits in a super long line he wants spongebob to come back to the krusty krab spongebob also wants to come back to the krusty krab and is ok with giving his money to Mr.krabs. Spongebob starts working back at the Krusty Krab and he's really happy. Meanwhile Mr.Krabs takes the pretty patties business and it turns out the pretty patties were filled with dangerous chemicals and the bikini citizens hate Mr.krabs for it.

I liked the ending Mr.Krabs got what he deserved and I like how successful SpongeBob was

Rating: 92/100

Quote Mr.Krabs I have aniDeA

Grandma's Kisses Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts with spongebob going to his grandmas house and he's really ecitxed for it.Spongebobs grandma gives spongebob cookies and they are really tasty. Grandma gives spongebob a story and spongebob has to take his shift after it. Grandma drives spongebob home and gives him a kiss after he enters the krusty krab everyone is laughing at him. Spongebob acts really sad about it and tries to remove the kiss from grandma. Spongebob runs back home crying and realizes that he just has to grow up and act like a man. Patrick helps spongebob become a man and he goes to grandmas house to prove that he's a man. Spongebob even puts on a mustache on. At the house spongebob tells his grandmother that he's a grownup and spongebobs grandmother agrees and promises not to give in. Patrick enjoys the things that spongebob would have enjoyed like eating grandmas cookies.Spongebob is starting to regret his decision but still tries to be a man.Patrick even puts on a sweater spongebob would have wore. Spongebob starts regretting his decision and misses grandma and admits it. The episode ends with everyone laughing at spongebobout side his window

The jokes in this episode hit also that ending made me chuckle IM SORRY. I Think everyone was really rude to spongebob in this episode and it wasn't that bad but I can see why everyone dislikes it. I really like the message in this episode spongebob doesnt have many episodes with morals and this episode kinda stands out from it I think that's why I liked this episode I also liked grandma in this episode shes really kind compared to the bikini Bottomites.

Rating: 90/100

Quote I really like: Out into the cold, grown-up world alone without a sweater

Last edited:
Squidville Title Card - YouTube

I really like the song used in this title card its called Happy go lucky I think. This episode starts in conch street and Spongebob and Patrick got their reef blowers I like when they are reef blowing it plays the exact song that was in the episode reef blowers its a nice callback! Spongebob and Patrick destroy Squidward's house with their reef blowers and this is the final straw that breaks squidward and squidward wants to move somewhere else. Squidward sees an ad about tentacle acres Squidward moves there and Spongebob and Patrick are nowhere to be seen in tentacle acres. Tentacle acres is filled with octopuses like Squidward and only them. Squidward loves this place and it even has canned bread! Everyone in tentacle acres ats like each other and Squidward gets bored of the same routine after routine. Squidward starts getting tired and sits at a bench regretting his disappearance.He sees an unused reef blower and starts to use it he has fun with it he takes the reef blower and starts having a ton of fun with it he seems almost crazy and starts terrorizing the whole town like spongebob and Patrick would do. Spongebob and Patrick try to get squidward back and enter tentacle acres. Meanwhile squidward is getting chased by everyone and leaves with his reef blower. Spongebob and Patrick try to find squidward but everyone looks like squidward when squidward leaves spongebob definitely doesnt think its him and it ends.

I think this episode was really that flower pot gag was great and my favorite joke XD
I like how different squidward turns in the end of the episode plots where squidward does whatever spongebob does at the end are really funny and great! The tentacle acres montage was also really great and a favorite part of the episode too.

Rating: 95/100

Quote I really like: Squidward, you're steaming! You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter

Prehibernation Week Title Card - YouTube

The title card of this episode is strange the music is hardcore and yeah. This episode starts in Sandy's treedome she was raking the leaves in her dome and she has to clean everything t0 prepare for hibernation. They have one more week left to do everything before hibernation Sandy does extre, ports like going down with a clamshell and spongebob has to do it too but he uses his tongue for some reason. When SpongeBob starts going to sleep Sandy invites him for a dip in a cool lake. Spongebob has to do many extreme sports and he's pretty much getting tortured for it. Spongebob doesnt want to do this anymore but he cant say it for some reason so he tries to run away and hides in a rock. Sandy thinks that spongebob went missing and hires a search party to find him even Mr.Krabs forces squidwrad to search for it Everyone starts hiding under a rock because they get tired of searching for spongebob. Sandy is the only one left to look for spongebob. When everyone finds out Spongebob lives in the rock they make him leave the rock and sandy finds spongebob. Spongebob admits that he doesn't want to play with sandy because these games are killing him. Sandy starts going to sleep and it pretty much ends.

I really like sandy in this episode shes super crazy and it reminds me of that pitch bible sandy. I think if I were someone who liked sports I would have liked more the jokes in this episode but most of them are good.

Rating: 83/100

Quote I really liked: LIFES AS EXTREME AS YOU WANNA MAKE IT!!!

Life Of Crime Title Card - YouTube

This episode starts with the tv and someone is stealing someones shell! Mr.Krabs gets angry about stealing and spongebob and Patrick contradict Mr.Krabs thoughts he says that as long as you borrow before they miss it then its ok. Patrick wants to play with balloons but patrick has no money spongebob is broke too so they can't buy their balloons they decide to steal the balloon and want to have fun with the balloon. The balloon pops so they can't return it back. Spongebob and Patrick have to confess to everyone but they don't and try to conceal it they have to go away so the crime isn't traced back to them. Spongebob is sad about not having his life anymore but they are happy that they can be evil. Spongebob and Patrick fight about a candy bar as its their only source of food. Patrick and Spongebob decide to snitch on each other and ran to the police station. Spongebob and Patrick go in jail for 3 seconds and don't have to go to jail after all.

its weird how this episode mostly took place in one setting was the budget really small? I liked how naive spongebob is in this episode its pretty funny seeing him trying to be evil

Rating: 84/100

Quote I really like : Did I, Patrick, did I? Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?

Gimme a tea, you bastard! — thegroovyarchives: 2000 The Spongebob Christmas ...

Oh GOODIE. The new intro is very good and festive for this episode. This is the first special of spongebob squarepants and it starts with introducing patchy the pirate who is the president of the spongebob squarepants fan club he also has a parrot. Patchy the pirate is wondering what SpongeBob and Patrick is doing for chritsmas. Patchy the pirate is preparing for Christmas and potty the parrot starts annoying him 3 bells ring and it means time to open fan letters! The first letter is asking about Christmas and patchy the pirate mentions that there was a time where Christmas didn't exist yet and wants to tell the story.

Christmas Who? Title Card - YouTube

The episode with Spongebob actually starts. Spongebob is starting to sneak up on Sandy to get him with a karate move. Sandy is preparing for Christmas but spongebob thinks its a fire. Spongebob doesnt know what Christmas and sandy tells spongebob all about Christmas and spongebob starts telling everyone about Christmas and santa claus. Squidward doesn't believe it but everyone else does and starts writing letters. SPongebob wants santa to visit spongebob Patrick wants a piece of paper and Mr.krabs wants money XD. Spongebob makes a thing to send the letters up to santa and everyone else starts sending letters above. Squidward doesnt believe anything about Christmas and is a jerk. Everyone sings a festive song. This song is great and even plankton gets a gift from Mr. Krabs. Everyone is in a festive mood except for Squidward and he doesn't want to write a letter to santa. They wait up all night for Santa to come and Santa doesn't come. Spongebob is really sad about this and starts crying squidward rubs it in and he notices that he's being a jerk after SpongeBob gives Squidward a wooden clarinet it's very cool. Squidward has to change his ways and turns into Santa to appease Spongebob. Spongebob is very excited and everyone in bikini bottom wants their gift. Squidward doesn't have anything left in his house and it's all over until Santa comes and laughs very weirdly and the episode ends. Now the episode still isn't fully over and patchy the pirate talks about how you enjoyed this episode/Christmas and it ends with potty the parrot trying to kiss patchy?

This episode was really good I liked the emotinlnal moments and the Christmas song was great! I think my favorite part was when Squidward turned into santa and gave everything away that santa laugh part was crazy XD. i think the patchy the pirate parts were the worst part of this episode but they still were good that ending scene was short and good.

Rating: 92/100

Quote I really liked: I didn't bring Christmas to Bikini Bottom, Spongebob, you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back