The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants will release on December 19, 2025

Added to Calendar: 12-19-25

A fourth theatrical SpongeBob movie would be fun to go see, but we can only wait two years until it comes out to release in theaters. I am really excited and looking forward to it.
I am too. Since it is releasing 7 days/1 week before my 21st birthday, it'll feel like an early birthday present for me.

I hope the plot is good because honestly, the plot for the last movie was just terrible and most of it was pointless. It felt like a 1 hour 30 min commercial for KK.

The Sandy movie is a spin-off movie, along with the Plankton movie.
are they 2d animated or 3d? or is that not revealed yet

I would like to see another 2d animated movie personally and I hope this one coming in 2025 has at least some 2d animation

a fourth SpongeBob movie is going to be one of those summer blockbusters on the 23rd in May of 2025. Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, Mr. Lawrence and the other voice actors would reprise their roles, including Dee Bradley Baker.

First SpongeBob theater experience was with the second movie which I consider in my opinion is the best one, I'll probably watch this when it comes out...
I'm surprised you don't like the first movie better, its always been my favorite personally BUT I do think that the 2nd movie gets an unfair amount of hate just because it's "new" (its not really new anymore but you get the point). I actually used to dislike it for that reason but after rewatching it I realized its actually pretty good.

I love all three of the SpongeBob movies. Sponge On The Run wasn’t that bad at all. Sponge Out Of Water was good too and so was the first one.

the SpongeBob cinematic universe is really awesome.

I sure hope that there will be a couple guest stars in the fourth movie along with the main cast.

there‘s a Patrick Star spin off movie coming on Paramount+ in 2025 in the same year that a fourth theatrical film for SpongeBob releases in the summer.

I don't know but for my sake hopefully it's the LAST MOVIE SpongeBob ever gets!

Nickelodeon needs to move on!

here’s hoping. but, we are still getting three character spin off film projects in three years. it’s not the end of SpongeBob SquarePants yet, but it will continue to survive for 26 years. if they made Nickelodeon great again, then maybe they could do a Squidward spin off show.

Back