SBM's Top 25 Worst/Best Spongebob Episodes

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
[SIZE=48pt]#7[/SIZE]

You know, Blu3Danny has a point. How interesting is it that an episode about garbage is on the countdown? Not that I hate this episode, but I find it rather ironic.

Basically, Squidward goes out on his morning walk when he steps on a piece of gum. After a rather amusing scene of him struggling to get the gum off, he throws it back on the ground. Officer John sees this and he picks up the gum, examining it, sniffing it, and… chewing it. (why?)

He catches Squiddy in the act and he gives him a ticket, and now he has to do community service. Now for kicker. Squilliam arrives to mock Squidward for being subject to community service, and says how HE himself voluntarily cleaned all of Bikini Bottom in a week (which got him a statue). Squidward says that he’ll be able to clean BB in a day, so Squilliam decides to “help” Squiddy by throwing a napkin on the ground, and Officer John tickets SQUIDWARD for this! Okay, this is starting to get annoying.

Squidward tries to clean up Bikini Bottom himself, but it turns out he can’t, as everyone thinks it’s “Trash Day” and piles more and more garbage on a kiddy wagon he stole. And then, Spongebob appears out of all the piles to help him. Squidward rejects his help, but after getting beaten by the kid’s mother (whom he stole the wagon from), and getting a ticket AGAIN, Squidward reluctantly accepts Spongebob’s offer.

Spongebob manages to clean up the garbage, but before he can explain how he did it, Squiddy shuts him up and goes back into his house, which is now made of… garbage. Yeah…

And after an odd and rather dumb montage of Squidward living in his garbage home, he eventually finds that his house is made of garbage, so he runs outside, only to find that Officer John finds him and tickets him AGAIN, because he apparently has GPS or something! And when the ticket falls off of Squidward’s face and onto the ground, John TICKETS HIM AGAIN!!

Allow this man (Blu3Danny) to explain my thoughts on this particular scene (the text in red is text I edited to prevent strong language):

WHAT WAS THAT?! He tickets Squidward AGAIN because the ticket fell off his face and onto the floor. That doesn't COUNT as littering- ALL OTHER TIMES SQUIDWARD GETS A TICKET, IT'S GONE BY THE NEXT SCENE! And now, Officer Fishpaste is ticketing Squidward, just because a piece of paper fell on the floor... what if he was about to pick it up?! WHAT KIND OF DOOFUS COP DOES THAT?! What if Squidward's garbage house was recycling?! DOES THAT COUNT FOR ANYTHING?!”

So then, Spongebob tries to help again by sucking up Squiddy’s garbage, but just because he spat out a WEE bit of garbage, Officer John comes AND TICKETS SQUIDWARD AGAIN!!! JIFOIUEOIHFUYEWGUEWIYTJFDKSHFLKJSD!!!!! (this isn’t idiot talk, this is angry grumbling)

And after Squidward gets ticketed AGAIN for putting Spongebob in his garbage bin (WHY?!?!?!), Squidward cries that he didn’t get a statue like Squilliam, and so Spongebob decides to build a statue of him made of trash.

[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Squidward: Garbage. I'm made of garbage. :|[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]·[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] SpongeBob: You sure are! :D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Squilliam comes to mock his statue, only to see his OWN statue melt from the horrid stench of Squiddy’s statue! Well, at least Squidward wo—[/SIZE]

[Officer John coughs to catch Squidward's attention and a can falls down from the statue. The officer gives Squidward and SpongeBob a ticket]

dduckrage.gif

Oh dear… 6 episodes left. I don’t think I can make it…

(DISCLAIMER: I don’t really hate KBBB, but I do genuinely find it pretty annoying, mainly because of that jerky cop. At least it's better than A Pal For Gary... )

Hint for Number 6: A promising battle turns into a "Waa Waa Waa"

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
FluttershyFan said:
Next up is All That Glitters.
Waa Waa Waa is referring to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk

Also, ATG is not on the list, as it was on my previous Fan Edition, as well as my 2nd Worst Spongebob Episodes.

Hasbean

Flying Dutchman's Sock
When Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful wasn't busy infuriating us with Officer John, it was sleeping in a corner. The cop gag was literally the only thing I really remember about this episode other than the gross-out scenes of Spongebob with the garbage in his mouth. Whenever the cop music came on I wtf'ed at my computer in fury. It wasn't remotely funny the first time round, so of course if it's done 6 more times it will warp the time-space continuum and be hilarious, right? Of course, if we didn't have Officer John, we wouldn't have a plot, annoying as it is. It is a classic Squidward abuse episode because not only did it revolve around making Squidward miserable for something he had no control over, but it didn't have the occaisional joke of Cephalopod Lodge to make up for it.

I appreciated what happened to Squilliam's statue, though :) So while this is a swirling mass of feces, there was at least some payoff for one of the most painful plotlines in show history. The only other good thing about this episode is that it's been paired with THE most painful plotline in show history, but even that doesn't make it look any better than forgettable-bad by comparison.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Keep BB Beautiful is actually a good one for me. I think it doesn't deserve all the hate at all. Just because of some orange cop (Who was hilarious by the way) was giving Squidward tickets, is squid abuse?

They used him for a laughing matter and as a gag. It's not like Squidward was getting hurt.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
KBBB is OK IMO, but at least the police officer was stupid for giving Squidward tickets and I don't like the ending.

More

VIP
You have any tips for when I make my fan made list?

Anyways, next episode is A Day Without Tears.

More

VIP
I know that part, as I already made my own, I meant the voting system for it.

GordokTheMad said:
What do you mean, exactly? Like, how to put the countdown together?

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
More_Spongebob said:
I know that part, as I already made my own, I meant the voting system for it.
Okay. Well, I can't really give tips if I don't know what it is you're stuck on. For the voting system, what questions would you like to ask that I could give advice on? :)

More

VIP
I'll figure it out myself. I have a plan, I just am not sure if it will work.

Back