Hugs4Softie Thoughts

Looking for a south park tolkien plush, having a hard time though, he's a little hard to find

If anyone knows where I can buy this tolkien plush or a wendy plush that looks fairly similar please tell meil_fullxfull.4034875838_h86x.jpg

Looking for a south park tolkien plush, having a hard time though, he's a little hard to find
matt and trey can change his name but they can never change the fractured but whole and the stick of truth his name is still the pre gaslighting name

IF I HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY SISTER'S MUSIC ANYMORE I WILL SERIOUSLY RUN OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND CLIMB THE FENCE TO MY NEIGHBOR'S YARD AND SCREAM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS THIS MUSIC IS AWFUL
download - 2024-05-19T170546.559.jpeg

And she called me weird for making my craig and tweek plush hold hands (according to her it's an awful sin, even though she's done and supports much worse, also, it's a plushie for gods sake)

i just want a hug tbh

I really gotta get someone else to tell this to I feel like SBMania is sick of hearing about me and honestly I understand that

man I'm sleepy

Man I'm so bored rn

Hey guys what should I draw Wonder Tweek doing I need some suggestions I'm sick of him just sitting there

Man I really wish there was other things in the website like post something in a discussion button idk
There is a general discussion thread I believe, but it hasn't been touched since I believe February (if ur talking abt discussion stuff)

Back