Hugs4Softie Thoughts

Prob lol

What are you watching btw (sorry if this is weird to ask lol)
South Park, Catch 21 (game show), and some random reviewer on YouTube reviewing SpongeBob

after all this time of watching Idiotest, I never realized that Ben Glieb (host of idiotest, great host) RAN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020
Gleub2020-WebHeader.jpg

like I watch Idiotest daily I never would have thought that he would have ran for president

like I watch Idiotest daily I never would have thought that he would have ran for president
Prob bc he doesn't look or act like a political person or is that into politics to run? I'm assuming he wasn't on the ballot for most states or dropped out super early

Surprised it's still up. Also it's kinda sad how a comedian was fighting for free healthcare and banning lobbyist money yet the main politicians don't wanna do neither
real

hey guys feeling a little hungry again what should I make?

If you still haven't made anything, what ingredients do you have?
oof not much

I got ramen though but I had that last night. should I make that again or make one of my famed rice bowls?

oof not much

I got ramen though but I had that last night. should I make that again or make one of my famed rice bowls?
I'd say go for whichever one fills you up the most. If both are equally filling than probably rice bowl

gotta activate my sneak down plan

just gotta wait about 45 minutes for my mom to fall asleep then I can eat

gotta activate my sneak down plan

just gotta wait about 45 minutes for my mom to fall asleep then I can eat
Hopefully you won't wake ur parents while making food. It's around 10-11 for you right?

Hopefully you won't wake ur parents while making food. It's around 10-11 for you right?
yep. about 10:30 ish. luckily my mom is a very heavy sleeper. I couldn't wake her up if I was making food in her bedroom

yep. about 10:30 ish. luckily my mom is a very heavy sleeper. I couldn't wake her up if I was making food in her bedroom
That's good then lol. I'm assuming the rice bowl won't take that long too so u'll prob not wake them up

I need them to stop with the sleep meds

this is getting hard

Back