Hugs4Softie Thoughts

like I'm starving but I'm having a hard time walking straight or staying awake

like I'm starving but I'm having a hard time walking straight or staying awake
Maybe you should just eat some snacks like crackers or chips. You probably shouldn't be cooking smth if you can barely walk or stay awake

im gonna hide those sleep meds so they can't find them tomorrow so I don't have to take em

im gonna hide those sleep meds so they can't find them tomorrow so I don't have to take em
Is there a chance they may find out and get angry at you? If so you probably shouldn't do that and find a different way. Do they force you to eat the meds in front of them so they know you're actually taking them?

Is there a chance they may find out and get angry at you? If so you probably shouldn't do that and find a different way. Do they force you to eat the meds in front of them so they know you're actually taking them?
yeah

no (at least they haven't yet)
Mm, you could possibly hide it under your tongue and when they're gone spit it out, or you could hide it on the side of one of your cheeks next to the bottom row of teeth. Just don't spit it out in an obvious place like the sink or garbage can.

Mm, you could possibly hide it under your tongue and when they're gone spit it out, or you could hide it on the side of one of your cheeks next to the bottom row of teeth.
good idea

id like to thank my dad for startling me awake

I am no longer too sleepy

My alarm did NOT go off

I was supposed to wake up at 10 not 12:30

Back