Hugs4Softie Thoughts

i love evading district blocks on websites (they hate me for it)

Ah im so sleepy

I want to go home already

I don't even want to go to the dance tonight because none of my friends even want to go I just want to go home

I really should be working on Class Pass but I kinda wanna draw four or catnap

Man I really love these pickle chips

I do NOT care if it's 85 degrees I will still wear my hoodie even if I'm hot I'm not gonna admit it

I gave up :( the hoodies off

Anyone who says Minnesota can't get hot has never been here, it is almost 90 degrees in May

man my mood has been changing every 5 minutes one minute I'm thinking about running away and the next I'm thinking about Fanatic

does anyone have a house with AC I can stay in? my parents don't think we need AC and I'm overheating :(

my parents don't think we need AC
these parents are worse than I imagined they take your money they limit your crying hours, say that you will never be successful or loved and other stuff if I could just travel all the way to Minnesota to like do something I would do but its like 12 hours away from where I live

these parents are worse than I imagined they take your money they limit your crying hours, say that you will never be successful or loved and other stuff if I could just travel all the way to Minnesota to like do something I would do but its like 12 hours away from where I live
that's the nicest thing I've heard this week

just got a spongebob popsicle, very happy

Back