Matt's TOP 100 (Revised V2)

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Oh, it's back alright. :naughty:

For you lads who knew what happened last time, the top 100 topic legend returns, better than ever.

For the ones that don't here's the story : About a year ago, I created a classic top 100 list. What makes it really dear to me, is the fact that it's actually finished. I was really grateful. I made friends with the preferential E.V.I.L, the exquisite PatStar2000, the striking Ugly Barnacle, and many more great mates.

Last night, I browse that list as a commemoration or some sort (I missed those times), and I felt that it wasn't perfect. Life is hard, especially if you're a perfectionist like me. As times go, things have change. My critic skills have improved, a lot, and I change my minds on lots of episodes. For example : my favorite episode is no longer KKTV, since I find it a bit boring, now. So I decided to remake the legacy. Here's a couple of points I thought of when I browse that list :

1. The list doesn't include seasons 7 and 8, which I think is unfair, now.
2. The list contains so many season 2-3 episodes, and that's just based on reputation.

So what does this list have that the first one didn't? Here are the premises :

1. Season 7-8 episodes
2. Pure listing from my point of view (an episode's reputation will not interfere my opinion from now on)
3. A hopefully much better system of critique

So, yeah. I'll see you guys later with number 100. Let's hope that this list would be a lot better than the first one. :)

cwn

Porous Freak
We're back! I bet #1 will be something like Shanghaied.

I don't know why, but I've had a great desire lately in my list and updating it. I don't think I've been this excited about lists since that August in 2012. Well that's good because we now have the best list dude ever making an IMPROVED top 100, my list is starting to get more interesting and controversial with all those unexpected episodes, Pazza's almost finished, many people are joining the list thing, it's great. :D

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
YES!

Im actually considering a top 100 myself. I probably won't go through with it though.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
First to drop, well, I'm not lying when I say "Season 7 and 8 is going to be in it". I'm gonna try to make the review as compact and short as possible. But I'm going to make sure you get my point.

-One weird beauty from a season filled with shoddy hags-

Squidward-in-Clarinetland-2.jpg

I told you my opinion on episode has changed a bit. In a season lacking creativity, SICL was a sac of creativity. The concept was as simple as it is stupid and unoriginal. Squidward wanders through a magical world of clarinets. Seems familiar?

220px-Alice-In-Wonderland-Theatrical-Poster.jpg

But, that was the time when I notice that you couldn't judge a book by it's cover. Squidward in Clarinetland was great. The first few starts were a bit meh, but then a great deal of wit happened. "Nice to have you back Squidward" was an amazing line by someone who irritated me so much (Krabs). The idea of Squidward being overly apprehensive towards the safety of his clarinet was a good watch. The adventure itself was kind of brilliant in it's on way. It's peculiar. Just because it's weird doesn't mean it's tad bad (Procrastination anyone?). One of the things that fancies me about it is the fact that it's picturesque. I mean, an eagles head? A giant Patrick? Chasing SB in outer space? That's quite, err, dashing and perky. The ending is a bit queer-ish, though.

So here's the conclusion,

Plus Points (+)
1. The adventure was unique
2. The first bits were very witty
3. Watching Squidward agitating was very eventful

Minus points (-)
1. The early concept of the episode sounds cheap
2. The adventure was too short
3. The ending wasn't that good

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy

-Season 6? Well not all of them uses grotesque matters to bring hilarity to the show-

Titlecard-Suction_Cup_Symphony.jpg

Suction Cup Symphony is a bit like Hulk. It's a bit dull on the first parts, but it contained last minutes of pure brilliance. Few minutes, but still worth the watch. In this case, the first half parts of the episode was dull. SpongeBob was explicate "fart" like a sir which made worse once you realise he was talking about Squidward's musical chords. In other words, fart jokes. Then, the plot developer appeared in the form of a bill board. So nothing much, so far.

The best parts were the parts when Squidward tries to make the compoistion while being disturbed by one of the funniest scenarios in season 6. SpongeBob and Patrick role playing as the doctor and his patient (let's not have a dirty mind over this). The health insurance joke was spectacular. SB and Pat's dim wit acts were enjoyable to follow, as long as it's accompanied with Squidward's epic misfortunes. Like the rainbow part which was hilarious.

The orchestra was quite crazy funny as well. I always loved it when things go wrong at most parts but in the end you still win. SB and Patrick went full hilarity berserk and made the whole segment very enjoyable. I mean have you seen Squidward's face?

288.png

Alright, so it's not the actual face he made on that time, but it's identical. Plus, in the end there is no "Squidward goes to jail for something SB and Pat did." Nope, Squidward concedes a high applause from the crowd thanks to SB and Pat. Great ending!

Plus Points (+)

1. SB and Pat were hilarious

2. SB and Pat actually did something with positive effects.

3. Again, watching Squidward agitating was very eventful

Minus points (-)

1. The first few parts were boring

2. I find it a bit short and too compact

3. The concept, again, sounds lazy at first glance.

Web Surfer

Banished
Wait, if you liked this episode so much, why didn't it make the original list?

cwn

Porous Freak
Disagreed with your first, agreed with your second. Suction Cup Symphony was hilarious, as for Squidward In Clarinetland was muh too random. Also, your arguments are a bit less complicated, but in the last list, you got better over time.

SpongeRoadie UK said:

-Season 6? Well not all of them uses grotesque matters to bring hilarity to the show-

Titlecard-Suction_Cup_Symphony.jpg

Suction Cup Symphony is a bit like Hulk. It's a bit dull on the first parts, but it contained last minutes of pure brilliance. Few minutes, but still worth the watch. In this case, the first half parts of the episode was dull. SpongeBob was explicate "fart" like a sir which made worse once you realise he was talking about Squidward's musical chords. In other words, fart jokes. Then, the plot developer appeared in the form of a bill board. So nothing much, so far.

The best parts were the parts when Squidward tries to make the compoistion while being disturbed by one of the funniest scenarios in season 6. SpongeBob and Patrick role playing as the doctor and his patient (let's not have a dirty mind over this). The health insurance joke was spectacular. SB and Pat's dim wit acts were enjoyable to follow, as long as it's accompanied with Squidward's epic misfortunes. Like the rainbow part which was hilarious.

The orchestra was quite crazy funny as well. I always loved it when things go wrong at most parts but in the end you still win. SB and Patrick went full hilarity berserk and made the whole segment very enjoyable. I mean have you seen Squidward's face?

288.png

Alright, so it's not the actual face he made on that time, but it's identical. Plus, in the end there is no "Squidward goes to jail for something SB and Pat did." Nope, Squidward concedes a high applause from the crowd thanks to SB and Pat. Great ending!

Plus Points (+)

1. SB and Pat were hilarious

2. SB and Pat actually did something with positive effects.

3. Again, watching Squidward agitating was very eventful

Minus points (-)

1. The first few parts were boring

2. I find it a bit short and too compact

3. The concept, again, sounds lazy at first glance.
Episode 117! Good times, good times :P

Web Surfer said:
He had bias in his original one, hence why he's remade the list/

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Web Surfer said:
It didn't make it last time because I was to adorable and innocent to make the unfamed decisions. I was new to thewhole surroundings of SBM and I don't want anyone to hate me for putting this episode (which I though everyone hate, at first) on my list.

Now, ::dolphin noise:: it, I like it, it's on the list.

Web Surfer

Banished
SpongeRoadie UK said:
It didn't make it last time because I was to adorable and innocent to make the unfamed decisions. I was new to thewhole surroundings of SBM and I don't want anyone to hate me for putting this episode (which I though everyone hate, at first) on my list.

Now, ::dolphin noise:: it, I like it, it's on the list.
You were never innocent. :P And now that you're hear, can you give us an update? :D

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I never thought you would do another top 100 list again! :O I will follow this without a doubt. I'm glad that you are including episodes from seasons 7 and 8 this time around.

Back