What's wrong with Season 4?

I like Season 4, in fact it is my favorite Season.
I find episodes interesting rather then funny,
but some episodes had their moments, like MM&BB VI

:xD: But I thought Sandy was the boom operator.
;) Did somebody say boom!? (Mermaid Man and
Barnacle Boy explode)

My favourite episodes in Season 4 include:
Skill Crane / Good Neighbour
Chimps Ahoy / Ghost Host
Bummer Vacation / Wigstuck

and so on.

Those are not his ideas he left, it said so on this spongebob news site a read, they have a new writer and those are not his ideas. His ideas are more interesting and your probably trying to change our minds about season 4 becuase you like it. Those are not his ideas and how dare you insult him saying they are ^^lol i overwrote again
Uh..... proof? :P

I like Season 4, in fact it is my favorite Season.
I find episodes interesting rather then funny,
but some episodes had their moments, like MM&BB VI

:O But I thought Sandy was the boom operator.
:O Did somebody say boom!? (Mermaid Man and
Barnacle Boy explode)

My favourite episodes in Season 4 include:
Skill Crane / Good Neighbour
Chimps Ahoy / Ghost Host
Bummer Vacation / Wigstuck

and so on.
I agree. I think there are some very interesting episodes in Season 4.

I heard that the end of season 4 is the best part. It's a very big improvement.

I have a feeling season 5 will be up there as the greatest season next ro season 3! :yahoo:

We also can't forget season 6! I'm glad SB is really popular. :torch:

Those are not his ideas he left, it said so on this spongebob news site a read, they have a new writer and those are not his ideas. His ideas are more interesting and your probably trying to change our minds about season 4 becuase you like it. Those are not his ideas and how dare you insult him saying they are ^^lol i overwrote again
Uh..... proof? :torch:
There doesnt have to be proof,If you were really new the writer you would know that his ideas would be much different. I just think that the new episodes are not ploted out that great. The jokes are not that funny as the last ones in the other seasons. The characters have changed a bit, and I think that they dont show the characters as much as they used too.

After reading this whole topic, the person I mostly agree with is ssj. Smart minds do think alike.

After reading this whole topic, the person I mostly agree with is ssj. Smart minds do think alike.
Yeah. Me too. Except, I did like Funny Pants. It is one of my fav season 4 episodes. But I mostly agree with myself. :torch:

Yeah. Me too. Except, I did like Funny Pants. It is one of my fav season 4 episodes. But I mostly agree with myself. :shiftyninja:

i have a smart mind and i think that season 4 isnt as good as the rest. I mean if you like those type of normalities then fine but the highly regulatable startards is that season four was made by mediocer writers who are not as good as the originals

Yeah. Me too. Except, I did like Funny Pants. It is one of my fav season 4 episodes. But I mostly agree with myself. :shiftyninja:
i have a smart mind and i think that season 4 isnt as good as the rest. I mean if you like those type of normalities then fine but the highly regulatable startards is that season four was made by mediocer writers who are not as good as the originals
Just because you are "smart" doesn't mean that that isn't an OPINION.

Just because you are "smart" doesn't mean that that isn't an OPINION.
I didnt say it wasnt so dont put words in my mouth.

I didnt say it wasnt so dont put words in my mouth.
I wasn't insulting you. I was just stating a fact.

BTW, seriously, I can't understand you most of the time...
I know you were not insulting me but I didnt say it wasnt an opinion. I can't understand you either, you say things that are not true and obnoxious not to offend or insult

I can't understand you either, you say things that are not true and obnoxious not to offend or insult
At least I use good grammar! :shiftyninja:
Nothing is wrong with my grammer besides typoes happen when you press the wrong key without knowing it so hush!!! You probably dont know how to undo without using the mouse or to enlarge without the mouse!!!1! I know alot about comps so backoff and My grammer is one thing but your obnoxiousness is an even bigger issue!!!!!!!

Back