What's wrong with Season 4?

Wow! It seems like lots of people hate season 1. I personally loveed SB129.

I liked season 1 better than 4. But lots of people hate season 1. :(
I like Season one becuase those are the classics, lke i said before i like 1,2,3 and just a little bit of 4
Fixed. :P
I fixed it before i read your post

On the news like 1 or two years ago, Spongebob was so good that even adults watched the show. I personally think Karate island was a little too corny for my taste. The other writers were better, we can even make episodes better than them no lie.

Great episodes like One Krabs Trash (good), Squidville (good), Bummer Vacation (nice episode, very well scripted), and Squidtastic Voyage (awesome episode) weren't even in the countdown.
Don't forget Frankendoodle (not that good), Ripped Pants (not really funny), Boating School (not good, but not bad), SB129 (not that good), Something Smells (good), Club Spongebob (great episode), and Funny Pants (awesome episode, and funny! I guess that's why they call "Funny Pants." :tongue: ) didn't make it in the countdown. :(
Just to tell ya.

I like Season one becuase those are the classics, lke i said before i like 1,2,3 and just a little bit of 4

On the news like 1 or two years ago, Spongebob was so good that even adults watched the show. I personally think Karate island was a little too corny for my taste. The other writers were better, we can even make episodes better than them no lie.
No, you fixed it 5 minutes ago. I fixed you post 7 minutes ago.

Great episodes like One Krabs Trash (good), Squidville (good), Bummer Vacation (nice episode, very well scripted), and Squidtastic Voyage (awesome episode) weren't even in the countdown.
Don't forget Frankendoodle (not that good), Ripped Pants (not really funny), Boating School (not good, but not bad), SB129 (not that good), Something Smells (good), Club Spongebob (great episode), and Funny Pants (awesome episode, and funny! I guess that's why they call "Funny Pants." :tongue: ) didn't make it in the countdown. :(
Just to tell ya.

No, you fixed it 5 minutes ago. I fixed you post 7 minutes ago.
Yeah but i didnt go down all the way to read your post

I don't really hate Karate Island. It's just I don't like it as much compared to the other episodes.

Eh. It was the same when I saw it the 2nd time.

I prefer Karate Choppers.

I liked season 1 better than 4. But lots of people hate season 1. O_o
I find season 1 to be not funny and boring, sorry. :( Anyway I really like season 4 besides a few episodes. Cough all that gliters,good nebors,skill crane,shell of a manCough But squidtastic voyage was awesome! :)

I find part of season 4 to be not funny and boring. I bet the people who voted the top 10 in the countdown probably haven't seen some of the episodes and assume the episode is the best episode ever. O_o

We all know that a lot of people do not like Season 4. For those of you that don't like Season 4, explain why. Is it the stories, animation, script, voice actors or maybe something else?

Season four is ok but I liked the other stories better with the other writer, The other writer left for some reason and now we have a new one that has corner new story lines. I think that season 3 was the best one so far.Dont get me wrong season 4 is ok but the last writer was more interesting and more funny. O_o
Actually, Hillenberg never left, he just promoted Drymon and gave up his seat. He's still working on the show, though.

And on another note, I think season 4 was good.

You know what's be really wrong? Is if ya'll are criticing Season 4, vut really, they're all still Hillenburg's ideas. That would just be wrong.

I heard Stephen left the show cause his wife got sick and he wanted to spend more time with her.

Those are not his ideas he left, it said so on this spongebob news site a read, they have a new writer and those are not his ideas. His ideas are more interesting and your probably trying to change our minds about season 4 becuase you like it. Those are not his ideas and how dare you insult him saying they are ^^lol i overwrote again

Back