What's wrong with Season 4?

Maybe they'll join the forums so we can talk to them. That would be awesome!

Season 4 is awesome! After watching those new episodes on the DVD, they were so cool! I now really like season 4. I do admit it is not as good as seasons 2 & 3, but it is great next to season 1.

I really wish we had some e-mail addresses of some of the SpongeBob staff.
No. Never. Nein.

That is a bad idea. If kids suddenly got emails of the Spongebob staff, they would email them so fast and so many at a time that the Spongebob staff would get angry and maybe do something drastic like leave the show or something. 100+ emails a day is way too much.

I heard that the end of season 4 is the best part. It's a very big improvement.
Why, they're saving the best for last! :xD:
Yeah, they've been holding out on us!
Like I said,the only reason alot of people didn't like season 4 before is because there were changes in SpongeBob's voice,and the newer animation. they weren't used to it. but now they are and the new director actually makes the newer episodes interesting!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I heard that the end of season 4 is the best part. It's a very big improvement.
Why, they're saving the best for last! :xD:
Yeah, they've been holding out on us!
Like I said,the only reason alot of people didn't like season 4 before is because there were changes in SpongeBob's voice,and the newer animation. they weren't used to it. but now they are and the new director actually makes the newer episodes interesting!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Who is the new director? Derek Drymon?

I think Stephen Hillenberg is still on the show, but I don't know who's the new director

No. Never. Nein.

That is a bad idea. If kids suddenly got emails of the Spongebob staff, they would email them so fast and so many at a time that the Spongebob staff would get angry and maybe do something drastic like leave the show or something. 100+ emails a day is way too much.
You got a point there.

I don't have a problem with season 4 ], its my favourite season, the episodes are better and the animation is good, why do people hate it?

I must admit, though, the first episodes on season 4 were different, they weren't as good (although I like those episodes now), and when I first saw "Have You Seen this Snail", I did think it was dissapointing.

It kind of reminds me of the difference between Seasons 1 and 2. SpongeBob's voice changed a little and the animation also changed during those two seasons.

No. Never. Nein.

<3

I don't hate it, It's ok, But it isn't as good as season 3. It may be more colorful but still. I never said I hated it, I just said Thats The story plots could use a little more work in my opinion.

Season 4 has the best animation. (Next to the movie) I'll definitely give it that.

Back