Times That SpongeBob Writers Said "Screw Logic."

SpongeBobfan1987

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world..."
Fish walk on their fins underwater. This show is about a sea sponge, albeit with a synthetic-looking rectangular body.
Not only that, but most of the sea creatures and mammals in the show are bipedal, meaning that they walk in an upright position.

SpongeBobfan1987

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world..."
Actually, now that I think of it, there really is fire underwater...in the form of underwater volcanoes! The entire landmass of the state of Hawaii is made of volcanoes which at one time in the Earth's life cycle, were underwater! If you're asking me what that has to do with SpongeBob, the characters on the show build fires underwater, but I wonder if SpongeBob does it by rubbing two underwater volcanic rocks together, causing a "sea fire" to ignite, since there probably isn't any flint down there.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
In "Company Picnic" when all of Plankton's picnic were made of holograms, yet when Squidward was eating the "cotton candy" and "seanuts" he didn't realize it tasted like chum.

PinkPearl

insert title here
It's socially acceptable for Squidward to go around wearing only a shirt. Similarly, Patrick only wears shorts.

Back