eQBTYyr.jpg

SpongeBobfan1987

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world..."
DigitalDistraction said:
S P E A K E N G L I S H J O E L
M Y N A M E I S N O T J O E L !
I T ' S J U S T I N !
J E E P E R S !

You know how three out of the four levels World 9 of the Famicom Disk System game Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels has mostly above-ground enemies (and fire) underwater (except in 9-3, which is a castle turned inside-out)?
It's sort of like how there are walking sea creatures, buildings (made from wrecked ships, submarines, lobster traps, pineapples, Easter Island heads, rocks, anchors, etc.), fire, and vehicles (made from boat and submarine parts) underwater.

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
You know how three out of the four levels World 9 of the Famicom Disk System game Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels has mostly above-ground enemies (and fire) underwater (except in 9-3, which is a castle turned inside-out)?
It's sort of like how there are walking sea creatures, buildings (made from wrecked ships, submarines, lobster traps, pineapples, Easter Island heads, rocks, anchors, etc.), fire, and vehicles (made from boat and submarine parts) underwater.
Uhhhh.... What?
I... Uh.... W-what are you even going on about?

PinkPearl

insert title here
There's still a pirate living in California. His name is Patchy, he's a grown man obsessed with Spongebob, and he has a pet bird that talks and requires puppet strings to move.

SpongeBobfan1987

"Fighting crime, trying to save the world..."

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
Back