SBM's Top 25 Worst/Best Spongebob Episodes

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
christmasisawesome22 said:
RIP
SIA22
2001-2014

RIP
Gordok
1999-2014
RIP
Everyone who voted for it
Killed by a thing with an eyeball for a head/
OK so here's why I hate this episode so much. THEY ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF CHARACTER! SERIOUSLY! SINCE WHEN THE HECK WERE THEY INTO PRANKS! Also the ending, I mean SERIOUSLY!??! HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF OVERKILL!??! Maybe something a bit embarrassing, but just god no. OH AND THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ORIGINAL SERIES FINALE! SURE THAT'S HOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS GOES OUT, ON THE WORST TELEVISION EPISODE I'VE EVER SEEN! EVEN WORSE THAN A PAL FOR GARY, AND ONE COARSE MEAL! So I could go more in depth but it's past midnight. Now I just have to make this reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lslHj3W2nUQ
Award out!

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Best part about this episode is that SpongeBob and Patrick get a big comeuppance (unlike Shuffleboarding, cough cough). It's not one of the stronger Season 3 episodes but it is enjoyable in its own right.

Award said:
*gets out random weapons* Time for some people to die. :P
No really, this episode is so awful.
Really??????? I've never heard anyone have a major problem with this episode before let alone hate it this much.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
homestuck said:
Because driving a character to suicide and abusing a pet is MUCH better than a little embarrassment.
I'm just saying, it's the WAY OF IT! Not the title, the actual level, maybe I just don't hate the others as much because I never see them enough to have a real opinion, unlike this episode. I really haven't seen One Coarse Meal and APFG lately so I don't remember them as much. Discussion over.

Homie

get outer my space!
ANYWAY, I love Pranks a Lot. It was funny and the humor was great.

"When did I acquire all of these portraits of Patrick?!"

Homie

get outer my space!
tumblr_n3yeqnBczl1s5whb5o1_250.gif

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
#23b
As_Seen_on_TV.jpg

Well, I've watched it again, and I still don't like it. It's not really terrible, but I don't think it's good either. To start, I found the plot rather... dumb. =/ I'm sorry, but I'll admit, it could have turned into a really interesting episode revolving around how to make the Krusty Krab famous! If it had gone that direction, then this episode would've been great, which is why I'm disappointed in the direction it really took. Spongebob sees a glimpse of himself in the commercial (when he's not even out in an open area) and thinks he's a superstar in one day. I guess that's the joke, but it just didn't feel comical to me. I found Spongebob to be really unlikeable (oblivious and even a bit arrogant), and him thinking that he's famous (when it's clear that he's not) was stupid, honestly.

I will say a couple things in this episode's defense, though. It had quite a few comical moments such as the beginning, as well as Old Man Jenkins mistaking Spongebob for a box of cereal. XD And I kinda liked the Striped Sweater song. That was funny. But even with those good moments, it's still pretty meh. Spongebob's obliviousness and arrogant kinda ruins the episode for me and keeps me from enjoying it entirely (I'll watch Model Sponge over this, because Spongebob wasn't an oblivious idiot!).

#23c
Can_You_Spare_a_Dime.jpg

And from a weak episode to an actually enjoyable episode, we have it's partner! Now, I watched this episode again, and I've come to really enjoy it a lot more! It may not be one of my favorite episodes, but I found a few good things about it. Spongebob taking Squidward into his house to take care of him was nice. It's one of the reasons I love Spongebob. ^_^ I don't really take back what I said about Squidward becoming a selfish jerk, and even Krabs, who was a jerk as well. But even with that, I was able to laugh quite a bit. The hilarious moments throughout the episode keep me from disliking it. I found the scene where Spongebob says to Squidward "we're like brothers, only closer..." before revealing a heart connecting the two of them by the chest. And I found Spongebob's attempts at getting Squidward to get a job pretty funny. Overall, while I don't think it's really excellent, due to Squidward and Krabs' jerkiness, there are a lot of nice and funny moments that make me like it quite a bit! :)

Hint for Number 22: An evil creation by a 5 year old

I never liked As Seen on TV (Who put this episode on the list?) but I like Can You Spare a Dime episode.

Back