léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
DadMom AngryPants said:
YxjD8Vz.jpg
patrick's name is literally ice magnet in german

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
SBRoxMan said:
I honestly think the Squidward poster would've been better if they used an Easter Island head looking annoyed rather than the presidents on Mount Rushmore
Well, this is America so we think, "Use American landmarks to show off our country!".

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
The story behind these posters:

Spongebob the Movie: Sponge out of Water character banners. I created a set of mock-ups to show how we could advertise the new film to a global audience, which were then sent to the LA offices. The idea was approved and the studio rendered out poses and final artwork. Images show the process, from the initial concepts I created, to the final printed cinema hanging banners.
Mock-ups:
CjF7K4d.jpg

ddsQpZA.jpg

Banners hanging in the cinema:

7Wc7T5v.jpg

Cha

I love SBM
I hope some people make unofficial 2-D posters or even a poster of the sponge-vengers in 2-D like those t-shirts. (That I still hope are able to purchase.)

Mighty Max

Moby Dollar
DadMom AngryPants said:
Apparently there's a Burger-Beard poster too.

WAIT WAIT WAIT....so the pirates real name is going to be Antonnio Banderas but with the nickname of burger beard? THE MORE YOU KNOOOOOOOW!

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
mghtymaxvspollypocket said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT....so the pirates real name is going to be Antonnio Banderas but with the nickname of burger beard? THE MORE YOU KNOOOOOOOW!
It just means that Antonio Banderas is going to play a character called Burger-Beard. :)

Mighty Max

Moby Dollar
DadMom AngryPants said:
It just means that Antonio Banderas is going to play a character called Burger-Beard. :)
I know but it would have been a better choice to give him a real name like Max Tuckers is Burger Beard!

It pisses me off how they ignore sandy give her a poster darn it!

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
mghtymaxvspollypocket said:
I know but it would have been a better choice to give him a real name like Max Tuckers is Burger Beard!

It pisses me off how they ignore sandy give her a poster darn it!
Actually, Sandy's superhero form is a giant realistic squirrel.

Back