Hugs4Softie Thoughts

guys the sleep meds are back out I need someone to help me stay awake

tummy hurts again

man I should not have eaten all that

Should I stop making a habit out of staying up past 4 in the morning and eating full meals worth of food at 4?

I'M RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!

if you want me in, VOTE HUGS FOR PRESIDENT 2024!!

my main priority is mandatory pasta restaurants every few miles. Make em AFFORDABLE because no one should have to live without a pasta restaurant...

I can't really think of my other priorities right now I'm too hungry to think. But consider giving me a vote! You won't regret it!

1720950219111.png

I run my own political party btw. It's not named yet but I am open for suggestions!

I'M RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!

if you want me in, VOTE HUGS FOR PRESIDENT 2024!!

my main priority is mandatory pasta restaurants every few miles. Make em AFFORDABLE because no one should have to live without a pasta restaurant...

I can't really think of my other priorities right now I'm too hungry to think. But consider giving me a vote! You won't regret it!

View attachment 22413
Will you make it so every pasta resturant has to provide free, bottomless bread/breadsticks?

Hamburger helper really made me feel better... maybe I was just hungry.

Any suggestions for what I should do tonight?

How long has it been since uv pulled an all nighter?
about a week (at least a good one, I gave in at around 4:30 recently)

about a week (at least a good one, I gave in at around 4:30 recently)
Was gonna say maybe you should sleep for once, but if you can't you could always draw or write something. Or watch smth on ur phone (maybe u could write a review for whatever ur watching)

I do not miss ESB anymore.

It's not the place it used to be. Never would have thought on a SpongeBob wiki, I would come out as asexual in relating to SpongeBob himself (it was on a related post), and someone would tell me to "enjoy my adoption papers" (super insensitive, wtf did I ever do to you?). Worst part is I couldn't hate comment back. The site has been overran with people far younger than me and trolls.

It's kinda sad to see how much a site that was once my favorite wiki get such a downgrade, now you can't go one day without getting harassed. I've done better on Instagram!

You guys know that period in my life when I just argued because I had nothing to do with my life?

I'm back to that again. We're so done

i'm such an idiot

You guys know that period in my life when I just argued because I had nothing to do with my life?

I'm back to that again. We're so done
it's all just back and forth because I can't learn to shut up

i just got called a boy and for some reason i kinda liked it...

Running a server where half of the people on there don't even like each other is kinda funny...

Back