Hugs4Softie Thoughts

I can't tell if someone is making food downstairs or I'm just smelling nonexistant food because I'm hungry

Whatever it is it smells very good

kinda pissed off today tbh

5:20 AM is a new record wakeup time without an alarm

goodnight

tomorrow is another day

I'm feeling very lonely right now

pulling an all-nighter ON MY OWN!!

a little lonely but Im alright

Never making another YouTube shorts comment again... it's all just a ton of braindead 3rd graders who think they're cool replying to me

I feel old on YouTube shorts and I'm 14 that's saying something

too hungry to deal with these YouTube shorts kids...

time to eat some pickle chips

Never making another YouTube shorts comment again... it's all just a ton of braindead 3rd graders who think they're cool replying to me

I feel old on YouTube shorts and I'm 14 that's saying something
The comment sections in YouTube shorts are horrible. There are some good comment sections but it rlly depends on the youtuber

The comment sections in YouTube shorts are horrible. There are some good comment sections but it rlly depends on the youtuber
agreed

this youtuber was definitely a mistake of commenting on... apparently people like 30 year old men harassing children with hobbies but when I say he should stop harassing literal children suddenly I get attacked

agreed

this youtuber was definitely a mistake of commenting on... apparently people like 30 year old men harassing children with hobbies but when I say he should stop harassing literal children suddenly I get attacked
Not surprised then. If the YouTuber themselves is toxic you should probably avoid commenting smth negative abt them in their comment sections because usually they have the most rabid fans

Not surprised then. If the YouTuber themselves is toxic you should probably avoid commenting smth negative abt them in their comment sections because usually they have the most rabid fans
never let me on social media past 1 am I usually get myself into things I regret later

Successful all-nighter guys

Watching my good mood completely disappear as my sister says the most awful, horrible, dreaded thing she ever could to me (and pass it as a joke)

Got my mom to side with me? Rare instance

trying to write a review but I sound stupid in the review every time I try to write it

Back