Fairly OddParents Season 10 Confirmed

BatteryMill said:
What's going on that the show is doing that? I've heard around here that Trixie's voice actor retired, and the show is cheap to make. So who's dragging the stuff down (besides the new characters, Cosmo's voice, lack of side characters etc.), supposedly?

I'm still quite tolerant of the show (as I usually am), and the new character actually looks a bit promising. I'll see about the new character, but I hope nothing will be a Mr. Enter Animated Atrocities episode. I'm okay with that guy, but I have to disagree with a few of his Family Guy reviews (I'm tolerant about that show and the newer episodes too) and a few of his SpongeBob reviews. Shows like Steven Universe and Gravity Falls sound okay to me, but trust me: I'm more of an animated comedy person.
Well, he praised shows like Animaniacs, Gumball and Rick and Morty for being good comedies.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
SB_DW_Fan said:
Well, he praised shows like Animaniacs, Gumball and Rick and Morty for being good comedies.
Yeah, I've seen some praise for that. I'm not really caught up with anything that's not on Nick, though (sorry). Mainly because I'm more of a SpongeBob and FOP fan?

• Animaniacs - Saw some stuff of it a while back. Awesome if you ask me, just don't feel like watching it 100%. Is it still on Discovery Family, BTW?
  • Gumball/Rick and Morty - Obviously not caught up with CN. Then again, might check these shows out.
Guess I'll just retreat to my SpongeBob corner... Then again, also thinking of watching WBB. Hopefully it will not be something "forced" like I did when I tried to watch MLP:FIM.

BobCarotte

meep
WHY? WHY? WHY?
aEYjfJZ.jpg

BeanoSponge said:
It's not up to Butch Hartman
I said "I guess". I'm still not sure why this show hasn't canceled yet because It barely gets attention, it gets less promoted and people have moved on to other shows. At least I can see why SpongeBob is still going on but why FOP? It's losing more creativity.

Vivid Kiss said:
Cause a proper ending didn't happen yet, I hope it does for this season and BAM! FOP will be gone, I hope.
NO, we've gotten plenty of proper endings, Channel Chasers, Fairy Idol and Meet the OddParents, one of them would have been an excellent way to end the series but nope, we are still getting new episodes.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Alright, everyone is just being too hypocritical here. I'm actually at least wanting to see a character like that. Hopefully she won't be too annoying...

Sparky does have a "pimple-headed teenage nerd" voice, but he can be funny at times. Poof is pretty cute, and his new talking voice is cool. What's all this commotion about, anyway? I only really think FOP episodes would be bad if they actually harm the characters in a way. Not being rude, but at least I'm stating my opinion here. Don't be a ruckus.

abisert

Giant Clam
I feel bad that one day, this show is going to end way hated because of it's extreme downfall in quality. At least SpongeBob got saved.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
I need to catch up on this show so I can have an overall opinion, but if I think the later seasons are weaker, then I feel so unsure for a 10th season.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
Wha.....wha...whattt!!!!
No, no , not ANOTHER new character, you know what I hate, we live in a world where a show like FOP
gets 10 seasons, while a good show like Drawn Together only gets 3!
Three seasons is enough for DT. I think it's best to let it die. It kind of lost some of it's raunchiness magic in season 3 (the season is still decent but there are lame episodes in it) and the movie was horrible.

Supmandude

Squog
wxeQilZ.jpg

Is she trying to kiss Timmy in the circled part? If so, Tootie 2.0 confirmed.

Back