Fairly OddParents Season 10 Confirmed

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I'm actually fine with this. Season 9 wasn't that great, but hopefully this wouldn't be too bad.

By the way, I believe it's just being announced on Twitter tomorrow.

Supmandude

Squog
Timmy Turner's new girlfriend in Season 10 will be seen in a picture from Butch Hartman tomorrow.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Supmandude said:
Timmy Turner's new girlfriend in Season 10 will be seen in a picture from Butch Hartman tomorrow.
When has it said that's she's his girlfriend?

Abother new character? KILL ME!!!

yellowshdow forever said:
I don't think its premiering tomorrow. Nickelodeon would have been milking the promos
Nah, Nick doesn't promote FOP as much as it used to anymore.

Supmandude

Squog
Are Sparky and Poof finally dead? They aren't in any of the promotional art.

Delta Stream said:
Same here. FOP keeps introducing and scrapping characters after each hiatus and it feels all clunky and odd. It feels like the old characters moved away.
Forget even adding new characters. The show focuses on mostly Mr. Crocker and Timmy's dad these days, the writers are ripping off old episodes and it's continuty is all over the place. After all these, it's impossible to bring back the show's auidience or make the show better.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
SB_DW_Fan said:
Forget even adding new characters. The show focuses on mostly Mr. Crocker and Timmy's dad these days, the writers are ripping off old episodes and it's continuty is all over the place. After all these, it's impossible to bring back the show's auidience or make the show better.
What's going on that the show is doing that? I've heard around here that Trixie's voice actor retired, and the show is cheap to make. So who's dragging the stuff down (besides the new characters, Cosmo's voice, lack of side characters etc.), supposedly?

I'm still quite tolerant of the show (as I usually am), and the new character actually looks a bit promising. I'll see about the new character, but I hope nothing will be a Mr. Enter Animated Atrocities episode. I'm okay with that guy, but I have to disagree with a few of his Family Guy reviews (I'm tolerant about that show and the newer episodes too) and a few of his SpongeBob reviews. Shows like Steven Universe and Gravity Falls sound okay to me, but trust me: I'm more of an animated comedy person.

Back