Fairly OddParents Season 10 Confirmed

More

VIP
BeanoSponge said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206612234574350&set=p.10206612234574350&type=1

11193286_10206612234574350_1346162264545410852_n.jpg

That is a new character behind Cheri's head!
Ooh, some Mary Sue to be Timmy's future girlfriend. How nice...

Supmandude

Squog
This show sucks, but I want it to keep going forever and ever. I was in total shock when they announced that they added a talking dog and it wasn't a parody and they had no self-awareness of how awful it was. I wanna see how much worse it will get. :)

Ooh, some Mary Sue to be Timmy's future girlfriend. How nice...

If I had to guess, I'd say it's Timmy Turner's new twin sister that he wished for that will be a new permanent character to the show, but will never be mentioned in the Drake Bell movies. ;)

yellowshdow forever

I AM A BABY!!!!!&#33
Bunny Pants said:
This show was way better before they decided to add the baby in it. I mean, it was still funny, but not as funny and cool as seasons 1-5. When they added the dog that's when the show had really gone downhill. :no: :no:
the dog is stupid

OMG, WHY WHY WHY??? I used to like this show a lot. Heck, I even defend post Poof era but ever since Sparky came, this show has gotten worse and worse. I don't blame Sparky for that, he is an okay character but excluding adding him; the continuty is ruined forever, characters are flanderazed too much, episodes are rip offs of old episodes (even one episode rips off an episode from post-Sparky era), running gags are getting more and more annoying, Mr. Turner and Crocker are used too much, there's no sign of other characters and there's no creativity and epicness of old episodes whatsoever. Even some of post-Poof episodes have some quality. Even though I don't hate Sparky, he is a continuty issue because in the live-action FOP movie, Cosmo said Timmy never had a dog. Butch Hartman and new writers just don't care about quality anymore or they are running out of ideas. and I'm pretty sure they are going to make a new main character just to get new stories. I'm pretty sure no one is going to watch the new episodes but hey, Nickelodeon can come up with a ratings trap.

I know this is a harsh post but FOP is suffering too much and It needs to be canceled before suffering more and more pain.

mandythepharmacist15 said:
I don't understand the need to continue this. FOP isn't that popular anymore. I heard Butch dodged an appearance at last year's Comic Con and FOP isn't even getting a panel this year.
I agree. People are busy talking about the shows on Cartoon Newtork, Disney and Adult Swim. Why they care about FOP now? Even Sanjay and Craig gets more recognization than FOP.

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
IT NEVER ENDS

I have a feeling that this show will go on forever like SpongeBob probably will

TheGreatWizard

Anti-Oobi
Well at least SpongeBob has been confirmed to most likely have season 10 be final FOP is being milked so badly heck the had the baby talk in a single episode and it sounded like a 30 year old man and he never did again...

WHY DOES THIS EXSIST

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
General_Nonsense said:
Well at least SpongeBob has been confirmed to most likely have season 10 be final FOP is being milked so badly heck the had the baby talk in a single episode and it sounded like a 30 year old man and he never did again...

WHY DOES THIS EXSIST
It has never been said that season 10 will be final, it almost certainly won't be.

Back