• Moviebob

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Modern SpongeBob Animation

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Cheekbob (season 6 version)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Noodlebob knock-off (Season 4-5)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 2004 produced early season 4 (season 3 lookalikes)

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Greenblattbob (Dying for Pie and Fear of a Krabby Patty)

Votes: 24 18.0%

• Total voters

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
The alternating art styles in the the first four seasons is probably dependent on what part of rough draft studios is animating it as opposed to the storyboard artist.

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
The alternating art styles in the the first four seasons is probably dependent on what part of rough draft studios is animating it as opposed to the storyboard artist.
I feel like there are different groups of animators within rough draft studios, markerbob, noodlebob, cubebob, although cubebob might be done by the same people as noodlebob

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
Season 5 of Family Guy was Toonz Premiuim that's why it looks like it's from 2003 instead of 2007.
Is it me or does family guy seem to have similar history to spongebob, both premiered in 1999, used toon boom and toonz premium, then went widescreen on their 9th season, seems weird but season 5 of both shows were from 2007

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Is it me or does family guy seem to have similar history to spongebob, both premiered in 1999, used toon boom and toonz premium, then went widescreen on their 9th season, seems weird but season 5 of both shows were from 2007

Both also had a fourth season that started off looking like season 3 as well, even the tone of early S4 of both shows was pre cancellation.

Back