• Moviebob

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Modern SpongeBob Animation

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Cheekbob (season 6 version)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Noodlebob knock-off (Season 4-5)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 2004 produced early season 4 (season 3 lookalikes)

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Greenblattbob (Dying for Pie and Fear of a Krabby Patty)

Votes: 24 18.0%

• Total voters

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
What year each season 1 episode looks;

1993- Help Wanted

1994- Tea at the Treedome, Boating School, Sandy's Rocket, Squeaky Boots, Culture Shock, FUN, Scardey Pants, I Was a Teenage Gary

1995- Bubblestand, Ripped Pants, Jellyfishing, Plankton, Naughty Nautical Neighbors, Pizza Delivery, Home Sweet Pineapple, Jellyfish Jam, Nature Pants, Opposite Day, The Chaperone, and Employee of the Month

1996- Musclebob BuffPants, Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost, SB-129, Karate Choppers, Arrgh, Rock Bottom, and Neptune's Spatula

1997- Reef Blower, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, Sleepy Time, Suds, Valentine's Day, The Paper, Texas, Walking Small, Fools in April, Hooky, and Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
What year each season 2 episode looks:

1998- Sailor Mouth, Krusty Love, Frankendoodle, Wormy,

1999-Your Shoe's Untied, Squid's Day Off, Bossy Boots, Dying for Pie, Imitation Krabs, Patty Hype, Life of Crime, Dumped, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III, Squirrel Jokes, The Secret Box, Band Geeks, The Fry Cook Games

2000- Something Smells, Bubble Buddy, Grandma's Kisses, Squidville, Prehbibernation Week, Life of Crime, Survival of the Idiots, No Free Rides, I'm Your Biggest Fanatic, Pressure, The Smoking Peanut, Shanghied, Gary Takes a Bath, Welcome to the Chumbucket, Graveyard Shift, Procrastination, I'm With Stupid, Artist Unknown, Jellyfish Hunter, Squid on Strike; SpongeBob, Sandy and the Worm

2001- Christmas Who?

Last edited:

ChrisSkeeter

Banished

1993- Help Wanted

1994- Tea at the Treedome, Boating School, Sandy's Rocket, Squeaky Boots, Culture Shock, FUN, Scardey Pants, I Was a Teenage Gary

1995- Bubblestand, Ripped Pants, Jellyfishing, Plankton, Naughty Nautical Neighbors, Pizza Delivery, Home Sweet Pineapple, Jellyfish Jam, Nature Pants, Opposite Day, The Chaperone, and Employee of the Month

1996- Musclebob BuffPants, Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost, SB-129, Karate Choppers, Arrgh, Rock Bottom, and Neptune's Spatula

1997- Reef Blower, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, Sleepy Time, Suds, Valentine's Day, The Paper, Texas, Walking Small, Fools in April, Hooky, and Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II
What year each season 2 episode looks:

1998- Sailor Mouth, Krusty Love, Frankendoodle, Wormy,

1999-Your Shoe's Untied, Squid's Day Off, Bossy Boots, Dying for Pie, Imitation Krabs, Patty Hype, Life of Crime, Dumped, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III, Squirrel Jokes, The Secret Box, Band Geeks, The Fry Cook Games

2000- Something Smells, Bubble Buddy, Grandma's Kisses, Squidville, Prehbibernation Week, Life of Crime, Survival of the Idiots, No Free Rides, I'm Your Biggest Fanatic, Pressure, The Smoking Peanut, Shanghied, Gary Takes a Bath, Welcome to the Chumbucket, Graveyard Shift, Procrastination, I'm With Stupid, Artist Unknown, Jellyfish Hunter, Squid on Strike; SpongeBob, Sandy and the Worm

2001- Christmas Who?
Can you give me tips to help me with how to guess which year a cartoon episode looks like? Give me tips for both 2D and 3D animation, as well as both mediums in general.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Season 3:

2000- The Algea's Always Greener, SpongeGaurd on Duty, Club SpongeBob, My Pretty Seahorse, Nasty Patty, Idiot Box

2001- Just One Bite, The Bully, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV, Doing Time, Snowball Effect, One Krabs Trash, As Seen on TV, Can You Spare a Dime, No Weenies Allowed, Squilliam Returns, Krab Borg, Rock a Bye Bivalve, Wet Painters, Krusty Krab Training Video, Party Pooper Pants, Chocolate With Nuts, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V, New Student Starfish, Clams, The Great Snail Race, Mid-Life Crustacean, Born Again Krabs, I Had an Accident, Krabby Land, Missing Identity, The Sponge Who Could Fly, SpongeBob Meets the Strangler,

2002- Ugh, Party Pooper Pants, Plankton's Army,

2003- The Sponge Who Could Fly, Pranks a Lot

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Can you give me tips to help me with how to guess which year a cartoon episode looks like? Give me tips for both 2D and 3D animation, as well as both mediums in general.

Dot crawl and darker colors make episodes look older. 1997 was the last year where cel animation was fully dominant, most shows started off digital around 98/99

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Season 4:

2003- Fear of a Krabby Patty, Shell of a Man, The Lost Mattress, Krabs vs. Plankton

2004- Good Neighbors, Skill Crane, Enemey in Law, Mermaidman and Barnacleboy VI

2005- Have You Seen This Snail, Selling Out, Funny Pants, Dunces and Dragons, Patrick Smartpants, Squidbob Tentaclepants, Krusty Towers, Mrs. Puff, You're Fired!, Chimps Ahoy, Ghost Host,All That Glitters, Wishing You Well, Bummer Vacation, Wigstruck, The Thing, Hocus Pocus

2006- Whale of a Birthday, Karate Island, New Leaf, Once Bitten, Squidtastic Voyage, That's No Lady, Driven to Tears, Born to Be Wild, Rule of Dumb, Best Friendimies, Pink Purloiner, Squid Wood, Best Day Ever, Gift of Gum,

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler

1993- Help Wanted

Honestly I agree

Back