We're Implementing Two-Factor Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I haven't really had any problems it was a little annoying at first but I've dealt with worse

You put it more bluntly than I probably would've, but yeah, this is basically my stance on it too.
Every now and then I probably come off like a “big fat meanie” or a squidward. :loser: I don’t like hurting anyone’s feelings but having been around this long, I know you can’t please everyone.

Okay, I got my backup number on the gmail I use for this, so if I'm lucky, I might be able to login into my account and use SBMania on both my computers and my phone again. Let's just keep our fingers crossed for now.

Also, I'm not leaving or anything because of this, but expect delays in my future posts while I get my other devices logged in.

Double post (and late), but I saw that since the 2FA thing was implemented, all the old signature images were restored, instead of showing the missing placeholder. Why's that?

But for real what happened to my account when it got hacked also my discord account got hacked. And I got banned from all the sb servers
I'm really sorry this happened to you. Did you get your Discord account back?

Yeah i got banned from every sb server but who hacked my account and posted stuff?
We don't know. There were various accounts on here that belonged to inactive users that got hacked and would post a spam link advertising a dating site. So it wasn't just you.

Deleted a few off-topic posts.

Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back