Completed Trying to review a episode each day till I don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1703811074344.png

This episode starts with Patchy the pirate getting suck on a traffic jam and he gets lost so we cant watch the new episode of Spongebob. The episode starts with SPongebob and hes blowing bubbles and Patrick tires to take a picture but it got popped by Patricks flash that happens again and again. Spongebob gives a lesson on how fragile bubbles are and he starts singing about it. Spongebob makes a bubble and it flies Spongebob and Patrick away to a cave. The bubbles gets popped by a weird coin looking thingy. It says antis Patrick thinks it has to do with Spongebob so they head off to the museum but Mr.Krabs makes a admission booth at it and he sees Spongebob and Patrick. Even Squidward is at the museum studying a artwork from atlantis and Spongebob/Patrick bring that coin and Squidward tells them its from atlantis and he tells them the lore about atlantis. Spongebob/Patrick only care about the longest living bubble that's in atlantis Sandy is at the museum and she makes that amulet join with another amulet and a cool bus appears. In the bus its run by a robot thing and its a pretty luxury bus. They have to get gas and its singing you gotta sing to get fuel. Spongebob really wants to sing so he does and it's just him. Plankton is also at the bus too! Patrick ruins the song and they crash into atlantis. All of the gang go to some building and a guy greets them and he's the king. He makes them go somewhere. Meanwhile Plankton finds the manuel and gets outta that bus. The king shows them a door filled with weapons that Plankton would like. Mr.Krabs wants the treasure so they head off. Plankton finds the weapons and laughs evilly. Meanwhile Patchy tries to use a DVD but it broke. Mr.Krabs tries to get a lightbulb to see if it's made outta diamonds and his pockets lead to a room full of gold. The king lets him take as many gold and he sings a song over it. They leave without Mr.Krabs and Sandy asks about science and she's amazed by all the science. Theres a icecream maker. He shows another machine to fight germs hand my him. Spongebob and Patrick and Squidward go to that machine and they see a runny nose with germs and it's like a video game. Sandy comes along and tries to save them she sings a song about fighting them and she saves them. Sandy stays in the science room and Plankton is happy about the weapons and sings about choosing which one. Squidward wants to see culture and the Atlantis king gives Spongebob a brush that he makes a door with and Squidward really enjoys the art and he gets into it like Mario 64. Squidward sings about art. Squidwrad decides to model for some artist and Spongebob and Patrick go ahead and want to see the bubble which is over one million years old. Thety see the bubble and both are happy by it. The king gives some foreshadowing and leaves to make dinner. Spongebob and Patrick do goofy things to that bubble glass but they wanna take a picture of the bubble and then it pops. The king gives dinner to everyone and Squidwrad is happy about his progress on art,Mr.Krabs is hypnotized by the treasure. Sandy is happy about her invention she made. Spongebob and Patrick try to act innocent but they seem suspicious. Spongebob tells the truth. The king shows the real bubble Patrick takes a picture of it, it pops and he gets angry. Spongebob and the gang run and Sandy uses everyone as a weapon. Patchy is starving in that dessert and he sees potty and wants to eat him but he was just hallucinating and hes doing one of Spongebob Patchy just believes that hes in encino and hes happy now. His ice cream falls to the ground and he goes back to the real world in the dessert. Potty gives him a sandwich but it has mayo and he gives it to a vultureMeanwhile Plankton has a tank and wants to become king but the weapon just made ice cream. The king wants to use Plankton as his new exhibit and hes cool with Spongebob and Patrick and they leave but he makes sure that the coin gets destroyed. Spongebob sings about leaving and everyone except him is sad about leaving. Patchy the pirate has finally found encino and it turned into super small due to aliens and they make it bigger and Patchy is finally at home but Potty is huge.

Do people think this episode sucks? It's good I like the new place and those songs with the visuals were good and Bowie did a good job voicing that king I didn't like how Plankton's evil plot was handled so quickly but that's fine.

Rating: 90/100

Quote I really like: IM PATRICK IM PATRICK PATRICK

Attachments

• 1703811544114.png
    1703811544114.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 0

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? | Encyclopedia SpongeBobia | Fandom

This episode starts with Spongebob waking up really early saying hello to the mailman and is very positive about his day even if other people don't like Spongebob. Spongebob even ruins a cake for Patrick and he goes off to meet Squidward. Both if them call him idiot boy even Sandy calls him that after he ruined an invention. Spongebob goes to work and he falls on some pots. Meanwhile Mr.Krabs is caring only aboutbhis money and wen he sees what happened to Spongebob he gets fried on accident and it ruins his money he kicks out Spongebob and calls him idiot boy. Spongebob is sad over this and cries/leaves. Spongebob heads home and even gary hates him so he decides to leave bikini bottom. When Spongebob walks to who knows where he meets some weird people and runs but he falls off a cliff and had a huge injury on his head. Meanwhile Patrick tries to knock on Spongebobs door and Sandy wants to know where Spongebob is so he kicks the door down. Gary is really fat and they leave him a note saying that he left. Meanwhile Spongebob meets some people and they name him cheesehead and he forgets whats his name. In bikini bottom the whole place seems ravaged all because of the krusty krab and Spongebob not being there. Sandy tells them that Spongebob is gone and she gives the note to Squidward and Mr.Krabs only Squidward is happy that Spongebob is gone. Mr.Krabs kicks everyone and he wants to find Spongebob. Spongebob is in new kelp city and he gets a job at a bank and he doesnt get hired because he blew a bubble. Spongebob tries to be a construction worker but he also uses a bubble so he gets fired too. Spongebob thinks there's Spongebob wrong with him and some guy agrees. Sandy makes a Sponge GPS but Squidward destroys it and Mr.Krabs orders Squidward to find Spongebob or else he's fired and he won't get a cool egg so Squidwrad agrees to look for Spongebob. Spongebob thinks that blowing bubbles helps home with his mood and everyone runs and some snapping fish guys talk to Spongebob and they are the bubble popping boys they go to beat up Spongebob and he blows bubbles to keep them away but the bubble ingredients fall in the sewer and he defeats those bubble boys. Everyone is happy that Spongebob kicked that gang out. The mayor is happy of Spongebob and appoints him as mayor of new kelp city. Sandy and the gang look for Spongebob and they see him in a newspaper and they know he's the mayor of new kelp city. Spongebob has no idea how to be a mayor and Sandy sees whats up and thinks it's weird that Spongebob calls himself as cheeseman but Sandy doesn't know that Spongebob forgot everything and he tells that but Sandy tells him to come back to bikini bottom and when he's about to leave in a limousine Squidward drives him to bikini bottom Spongebob doesn't care about the krusty krab anymore but with Squidwards fancy egg he got from Mr.Krabs it lands on Spongebobs head and he remembers everything and everyone in that town hates him so he decides to be a frycook again.

I like how Spongebob just turns into a mayor and is all about bubbles its cool I found this special to be fine the start was kinda bad but I like when he's in that new town.

rating: 86/100

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1703984595989.png

Rating list
  1. Boat Smarts 96
  2. Pest of the west 95
  3. The inmates of summer 94
  4. Le big Switch 94
  5. Spongebob VS. the Patty Gadget 94
  6. Friend or foe 94
  7. Rollar Cowards 92
  8. The two faces of Squidward 91
  9. Mermaidman VS.Spongebob 90
  10. Atlantis Squarepantis
  11. Night Light 90
  12. The donut of shame 89
  13. Spy Buddies 89
  14. Rise and Shine 88
  15. The battle of bikini bottom 88
  16. Spongehenge 88
  17. The original fry cook 88
  18. Krabs A La Mode 87
  19. Banned in bikini bottom 87
  20. Breath of fresh Squidward 87
  21. Bucket Sweet Bucket 87
  22. Whatever happened to Spongebob 86
  23. To save a Squirrel 86
  24. To love a patty 86
  25. New Digs 86
  26. Money Talks 85
  27. Waiting 85
  28. Sing a song of Patrick 84
  29. Stanly S. Squarepants 84
  30. A Flea In Her Dome 83
  31. 20,000 paties under the sea 83
  32. Goo Goo gas 82
  33. Good Ol’ Whatshisname 82
  34. Blackjack 80
  35. Slimy Dancing 80
  36. Picture day 79
  37. Fungus Amoungus 78
  38. Blackend Sponge 78
  39. Pat no pay 76
  40. The krusty Sponge 70
Average rating 86.275

I forgot how old this season is its insane how Songebob is so old haha. I would say this is a good season the specials were really good and I think only a couple of bad episodes were in this season.

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704073378423.jpeg

Squidwards story was the best part about this episode he sounds so heroic its funny. I thought it was weird how Squidward made Mr.Krabs do that massage it was cursed and I like how Squidward threatened to call on a phone without a cord. I kinda didn't like this episode teh story part was the best part but you knew that Squidward lied so the ending part was boring.

Rating: 85/100

Quote I really like: Wheres the DUDE in the boat man.

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704155444223.jpeg
I thought this episode was ok I like the plan for SpongeBob to make Mr.Krabs and Plankton into friends and tgat ending was kinda funny. I liked how Plankton was carrying Mr.Krabs.I thought the rest was kinda boring though.

Rating: 83/100

Quote I really like: The bank is handing out free samples of money?

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704330395031.png

This episode starts with Spongebob going ti boating school and everyone is applauding for some reason it's because a celebrity has arriveed and everyone is hyped. Some guys kid has gone to boating school. Ms.Puff asks the kid to sign her lunchbox and gives him a test to see hwta he has he passes the test perfectly. Ms.Puff thinks that maybe that kid could help Spongebob drive a car. Spongebob is very worried at first and Tony makes Spongebob relax and he can drive. Spongebob does a great job on the pratice course. Everyone thinks it's a miracle and Spongebob asks for more pratice and Tony invites Spongebob to his house. Tony invites Spongebob to take a spin in a car that Spongebob chooses. Spongebob drives and tony flies above. Spongebob then gets nervous but Ton gives the advice of letting go and he does. Spongebob goes really fast and stops on a red light then some guys come along and challenge them to a race. Spongebob declines but Tony makes him agree and Spongebob races against the guys and girl. When Spongebob thinks hes winning it was because of the competitiors stopped due to the policde and they are chasing over Spongebob. The father of Tony is after him too. Spongebob can't follow teh advice anymore and he crashes in Ms.Puffs school. She quits on Spongebob.

i kinda like how he makes Spongebob learn to drive but he just quits that eye scne was pretty funny XD

Rating: 87/100

This episode is good I like

Quote I like: Real cool Squarepants.

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704418363994.jpeg

I enjoyed this episode I liked how SpongeBob and Patrick had a feud I was annoyed with it at first but I thought it was funny later on. Also Poor Squidward I liked that part the best though.

Rating: 89/100

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704504110433.jpeg
Why did SpongeBob throw that rock though. I like the start with SpongeBob caring about everything but the ending got kinda boring

Rating: 86/100

Quote I like: Its why you keep them! For Pete's sake

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704677146842.png

This episode starts with Spongebob andPatrick screaming at random people driving by and they are happy about it. They scream on how big/small the boat is and Squidward gets annoyed by it and Patrick starts to go to sleep and Spongebob misses Patrick not screaming and Patrick got a beard all of a sudden Spongebob calls him a grownup and Squidward tells them that grownups don't play games and he decides to show him how to be a grownup. He only does it so the neighborhood gets less annoying. Spongebob wants to watch the teaching and Squidward is cool with it. Squidward wants to give a cool outfit to Patrick and he shows him how to tie a tie. Spongebob shows off his outfit and Patrick and Squidward call him a baby. They go to a rancy gentelmans place and they eat some weird pasta but Patrick wants cookies. They go to a museum and Spongebob plays with the statue and takes off all the paint off of the birth of venus painting and he ruins it even more so he replaces it with a random picture. Patrick makes the guards kick Spongebob and Spongebob wants to cut off Patricks beard. Squidward doesn't want to teach Spongebob anymore and he goes off with Patrick to the oprea house. Spongebob is in the oprea house and sings about how he misses Patrick. Patrick starts to cry and there was a sea urchin that was the beard of Patrick and Patrick and SPongebob make some heartwarming moment and everyone applaudes. Squidward objects but a food fight starts.

I liked this episode whoever sang that song Spongebob sang deserves a raise. I liked how Patrick kinda missed Spongebob and the ending was very wholesome and the start was kinda funny too. I also like how the beard was a sea urchin all along it's so random and funny.

Rating: 96/100

Quote I really like: Well it feels like four

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704763225857.jpeg

I like how this episode was everywhere it was in the Krusty krab Patricks house sandys dome and the boating school it made the whole episode feel fast paced through it and if you didnt like a scene it won't linger there too long. I also liked the ending where Spongebob gave that speech and Patrick at the ending too

Rating:90/100

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1704847862189.jpeg

I ike how Plankton tried to get the secret formula from Squidward but I thought it was kinda boring he was trying to get it by asking him. I feel like he would have some evil plan but thats fine.

Rating: 83/100

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1705108889811.png

This episode starts with Patrick trying to put his vacation slides in a projector. Spongebob is with Patrick and he decides to do shadow puppets instead and he tells a story. It starts with Patrick at his house and Spongebob knocked the door and Patrick opens it but hes on the ground and Spongebob asks him whats up. Patrick wants rest from his "grind" Spongebob decides to help him and reccomends a vaction. Patricm goes to a vacation guy and he can go to beaches jungles and Patrick has no budget so the guy kicks him out. Patrick decides to hav ethe vacation in his house. Spongebob acts like the hotel staff in his house. Patrick doesnt like how it's arranged and Spongebob does so it takes a hour but Spongebob can't take it. Spongebob shows the pool it's a bath but Patrick acts like it's a pool and he hits himself and "drowns" Spongebob saves Patrick and gives him a peppermint. Patrick is now hungry and Spongebob decides to prepare him a meal. The meal is a krabby patty but Mr.Krabs makes Spongebob pay for it. Patrick wants entertainment and does a funny dance but patrick doesn't care. Spongebob does another dance andPatrick still doesnt like it. The next dance makes the krabby patties Spongebob is making burning. In squidwards house he made a tasty meal and when he leaves to get a napkin Patrick is eating the meal. Squidward kicks out Patrick but her claims to be in a staycation and Squidwrad tries to give him a reality check. Spongebob gives a spa masaje and spends a bucnh of hours doing it. When it's time to rest Spongebob sleeps with Patrick and Spongebob decides to sleep in Mr.Krabs house. Mr.Krabs is cool with it end.

The ending was so out of no where WHAT. I thought this was a ok episode I'm mostly cool with Patrick acting dumb but I think hes too dumb in this episode.

Rating: 80/100

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1705280710970.png

This episode is kinda crazy the start was some agents doing stuff and then Sandy tells a slide presentation about going to the moon and then they go to the moon and Spongebob accidentally joins and then they do skating boarding. Poor Spongebob got sent up when he tried skating boarding and when he got kinda good at it and he destroyed the rocket. Sandy eye rolling when Songebob got inside was so warranted. This is a ton of what I wanted from last episode a cool setting and it kinda ties in with the vacation idea these episode have been about and Spongebob messing things up is kinda funny though.

Rating: 89/100

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
1705452691240.jpeg

This episode us about SpongeBob and Patrick being scared in a haunted mansion. I like how Patrick so dumb its usally a bad thing but him gaslighting is pretty funny I feel bad for SpongeBob but I cant help but laugh. Then Patrick gets terrified by that ghost but SpongeBob next to him looked so terrified before its hilarious. That ghost dance is pretty cool also that guy giving the pizza and making Patrick reliaze hes a real ghost. Then the ghost curses SpongeBob/Patrick with their soul in hostage for the car thingy. I like how they just run to the krusty krab and everyone thinks they are insane. I also like how Sandy just appears and makes a flimsy excuse. I feel bad that the ghost made SpongeBob and Patrick drink the soda and Mr.Krabs just causes everything next. Squidward shouting at the void is so funny. That void place is kinda cool. Sandy having that ghost catcher reminds me of that luigi game. That flying dutchman coming in was so surprised and SpongeBob was such a snitch omg. That guys boat being broke was deserved also why did the dutchman turn into a nuke? Isnt that before his times? That ending was cool with it being a krusty krab in the void its a nice surprise.

I liked this episode all the ghostly things were cool here.

Rating:97/100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back